Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2024, 11:19 AM

Thanked 27,066 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
“had to examine her for her going to college physical”

Right. Yeah.
That is, or at least was, standard procedure, everyone had to have a complete physical as part of college admission. For many young ladies, that is their first experience with a gynecologist.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2024, 06:17 PM

Thanked 1,125 Times in 105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
That is, or at least was, standard procedure, everyone had to have a complete physical as part of college admission. For many young ladies, that is their first experience with a gynecologist.
I didn’t think the US could get any more bizarre. I was clearly wrong!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2024, 08:15 AM

Thanked 16,989 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
“had to examine her for her going to college physical”

Right. Yeah.
That stood out to me, too, so I stopped reading there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
What? Where? What college? Which century?

My ex-wife didn't see a gyn for the first time until just before our wedding, well after college.

Most women see a gyn their first time long before that for a variety of reasons, even if they aren't sexually active.

And a "physical" is just with their GP, not a gyn.

Where do people come up with this stuff? It's entertaining to read the defenses, though!

Last edited by Turtle; 05-28-2024 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within a few minutes
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2024, 05:15 PM

Thanked 1,195 Times in 215 Posts

I've also read stories of nurses doing rectal exams on school boys. Just like this story about gyn exams on schoolgirls, I don't believe a word.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2024, 06:09 PM

Thanked 5,003 Times in 184 Posts
Default Wifeys work colleague

One of wifey's work colleagues found her onlyfans. Don't know how he managed to as she was very discreet with no profile pictures showing faces and she was very particular about who she added to insta too. She had her location listed elsewhere too amongst other things to put people off the scent. Somehow he found her though and messaged which proper freaked her out. She wasn't sure whether she could trust him so she deleted her Onlyfans, took down the Instagram account for OF promoting and made me censor every pic I post online now, hence why all on here are now censored. She kinda misses the onlyfans though. Not that she made much money from it but she enjoys turning guys on and she enjoyed doing the Instagram live shows and pushing the limits of what was allowed.
Old 05-28-2024, 06:27 PM

Thanked 27,066 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
I've also read stories of nurses doing rectal exams on school boys. Just like this story about gyn exams on schoolgirls, I don't believe a word.
This was 1968, my wife went through it, when my niece had hers they found a growth that required surgery, it might have saved her life. I don't remember if my daughter had it done.

This is a quote from Copilot, the MS AI
"In the 1960s, female college students were not universally required to have a pelvic exam before attending college. However, practices varied by institution, and some colleges or universities did recommend or mandate health examinations, including pelvic exams, for incoming students. These exams aimed to assess overall health, vital signs, and general well-being. The focus was on promoting timely cervical cancer screening and follow-up when indicated".

Wait until you hear about the 'posture pictures' at the Ivy League schools, you really aren't going to believe that. All students at Ivy League universities had nude pictures taken, front, left, left and right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Le...posture_photos
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2024, 04:29 AM

Thanked 1,738 Times in 61 Posts
Default Clients

In 2022 we moved from a town to a small, rather christian village where everybody knows each other. and my wife started a pedicure practice. Since then, and because it's a small village, she turned quite modest regarding to clothes and especially nudity. No more nude sunbathing in the garden for instance
Last week we had a short vacation near the beach at the other end of the country. It was the last day of our vacation and we went to the nude beach (like we always do) and lo and behold, two customers of her, a man and his wife walked fully clothed by us.
They spotted her immediately and they both turned to say hi.
Apparently he's a blunt dick and she's nosey ass hell. If you want to know something about the people in the village, she's the one to go to.
They hung around chatting for about 5 minutes in whitch my wife tried to cover up a bit. But they took a good look of my wifes' body and he made a remark of her shaven pussy.
My wife feels really awkward about it, and she dreads the day when they have their next appointment. Whitch is in about 3 weeks.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dongster For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2024, 08:08 AM

Thanked 1,195 Times in 215 Posts

Your wife was on a nudist beach, and according to the rules, she was nude.
They were clothed, perverts peeping on nudists. Against the rules!
Your wife can simply ask them if they enjoy voyeurism, or tell others they go abroad to perv and she saw them.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2024, 04:59 AM

Common decency has limited what my wife is willing to do. Ann’s nakedness is reserved for ‘family’, and only if the circumstances allow for plausible deniability regarding her intentions.

To be honest, I’d like it more people could see what I see, but I don’t want to threaten my marriage with unnecessary shenanigans.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2024, 08:53 AM

Thanked 16,989 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaffe1 View Post
Common decency has limited what my wife is willing to do. Ann’s nakedness is reserved for ‘family’, and only if the circumstances allow for plausible deniability regarding her intentions.
I get this 100% because I am the same way. I don't care who sees me naked, and I wish I could be naked 24/7 everywhere I go, but common decency stops me. A lot of my friends are confused by this and will often giggle and I ask why I am not getting naked at [such-n-such situation]. It's not about me, it's about those around me.

That being said, if you are sharing a space with me like a hotel or cabin and you come into my space, you will see me naked, even with morning wood, but everyone who knows me already knows that, and they have seen me hundreds of times already anyway.

And if I a somewhere that allows nudity, then I will take up on it, however I was on a nude beach ONCE and it was 100% clothed American tourists, so I did not get naked because I didn't want to carry the tourist brochure around to show 100s of ignorant fellow Americans that it was actually okay for me to be naked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed naked female, posture pics

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s