Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2022, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kv2 View Post
Jeez, wasn't expecting to see that listed. H.O.T.S. started getting regular airplay on Skinemax right after my parents finally broke down in 1987 & got us cable. Coincidentally, that's around the time I hit puberty. Needless to say, that movie got recorded & watched numerous times, to my delight. Always thought the #2 bad chick (the brunette that got trapped naked in the van) and Terri from H.O.T.S. were the cutest girls in the movie.

That girl naked under the towel is none other than Tiffani Amber Thiessen.
I've been trying to find H.O.T.S. for sometime now with no luck. I think the spelling is the issue, it confuses most search engines. $50 on Amazon. I might buy it but I suspect the quality will be lacking.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sealab2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2022, 12:27 AM

Thanked 8,712 Times in 625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealab2021 View Post
I've been trying to find H.O.T.S. for sometime now with no luck. I think the spelling is the issue, it confuses most search engines. $50 on Amazon. I might buy it but I suspect the quality will be lacking.
You are in luck! Someone was nice enough to put all the wins from that movie here.

Full movie is on YT if you're interested. hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8V7C1TdwEA
Attached Thumbnails
c4ced6bd3a7207534f635b632bdd2b65_full.jpg   bde9bc11bdd4319ff27dae80bbc7d70f_full.jpg  

Old 07-05-2022, 12:47 PM

Thanked 2,515 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
For me it was the same thing that kickstarted the legs/panty/upskirt fetish, really... the legendary scene in Poltergeist with Jo Beth Williams, where she's fresh out of the shower, and only has that long shirt and the white panties... then gets thrown back on the bed by unseen force, and her shirt rolls up as she frantically tries to pull it back down. It's still one of the hottest things I've ever seen on a mainstream film. It gets me literally every time; I still get aroused just remembering it. That scene was a major thing for me. Typically, by the time she's rolling around on the ceiling I've already exploded by then.

She had another great scene in Kramer vs. Kramer where she's butt naked walking through the house late at night, and the guy's son catches her and she quickly tries to cover up.

There was also an amazing bend-over panty shot in the original Halloween; Laurie's friend whose name I forgot. Any scene like that in the old horror slashers... that whole genre was reliable in delivering that.

the Kramer vs Kramer scene was awesome! love the naked shots of her as she gets up and walks around the room before exiting into the hallway and then when the kid runs into her and catches her totally naked, she is all trying to be cool about it, yet covering up (kind of unsuccessfully) and trying to hold a conversation with the kid... and the great thing is this little dude kind of has this smirking shit-eating grin about him so she (we) dont really know if he's old enough to understand (and love it!) or not... (kind of like when the kid walks into the bathroom and catches the NYPD Blue hot blonde totally naked)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2022, 05:58 PM

Thanked 3,253 Times in 395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
the Kramer vs Kramer scene was awesome! love the naked shots of her as she gets up and walks around the room before exiting into the hallway and then when the kid runs into her and catches her totally naked, she is all trying to be cool about it, yet covering up (kind of unsuccessfully) and trying to hold a conversation with the kid... and the great thing is this little dude kind of has this smirking shit-eating grin about him so she (we) dont really know if he's old enough to understand (and love it!) or not... (kind of like when the kid walks into the bathroom and catches the NYPD Blue hot blonde totally naked)
That Jo Williams one was before my time but it's definitely one the the best. I love how bad she seems at covering up, and it's nice to see a real actor play ENF pretty realistically.
Attached Thumbnails
JoBeth_Williams_Kramer_vs_Kramer_1080p-05.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2022, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,252 Times in 165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
That Jo Williams one was before my time but it's definitely one the the best. I love how bad she seems at covering up, and it's nice to see a real actor play ENF pretty realistically.
Anyone who is a fan of Jobeth Williams should also check out the strip scene in the movie "Teachers" (1984).

A quick search will bring it up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hal9000i For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2022, 06:51 PM

Thanked 263,487 Times in 15,847 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal9000i View Post
Anyone who is a fan of Jobeth Williams should also check out the strip scene in the movie "Teachers" (1984).

A quick search will bring it up.
That's another good one. Does anyone know if there are any other Jobeth Williams nude or underwear scenes (besides Kramer vs Kramer, Teachers and Poltergeist)?
Attached Thumbnails
16841-jobeth-williams-nude-sexy-scene-1~3.jpg   16841-jobeth-williams-nude-sexy-scene-1~2.jpg  

2-3~2.jpg   480537~2.jpg  

image2_temp-452.jpg   Dann-JoBeth_Williams-Teachers031757.jpg  

Last edited by lonmol; 07-07-2022 at 06:57 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2022, 07:08 PM

Thanked 1,252 Times in 165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
That's another good one. Does anyone know if there are any other Jobeth Williams nude or underwear scenes (besides Kramer vs Kramer, Teachers and Poltergeist)?
The only other one that comes to my mind is in "Switch" (1991) where she is in black lingerie and does a bit of a striptease before getting in to a hot tub.

However, it's not very good--- the lingerie is ok but nothing special. Worse, the director plays coy with the camera angles so you don't see very much. I am going by memory here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hal9000i For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 01:01 PM

Thanked 1,036 Times in 213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
The 80's were a great time for ENF content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefonz View Post
The separate ENF Movies topic thread here reminded me of another scene that should have been on my earlier list...
Can't believe I overlooked this one. Recently, a colleague reminded me about it.

"Private School" - Betsy Russell's topless horseback riding scene, after her top is torn off by Kathlee Wilhoite's character, also riding on a horse near her. Betsy's character is supposed to be embarassed by being thusly revealed (even though the scene is of her smiling and bouncing as she rides).

Another one now comes to mind, while rolling through my "torn off" mental rolodex...

"My Tutor" - Katt Shea's character standing in an alley in a lavender full length dress, which is ripped off by one of the guys in a car that goes speeding by them. Nice topless shot for a good number seconds, followed by the well liked ENF style covering-up pose. Nice, clear well lit and filmed scene for the 1980s.

Classic stuff that's still enjoyable decades later.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thefonz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 03:12 PM

Thanked 3,584 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefonz View Post
Can't believe I overlooked this one. Recently, a colleague reminded me about it.

"Private School" - Betsy Russell's topless horseback riding scene, after her top is torn off by Kathlee Wilhoite's character, also riding on a horse near her. Betsy's character is supposed to be embarassed by being thusly revealed (even though the scene is of her smiling and bouncing as she rides).

Another one now comes to mind, while rolling through my "torn off" mental rolodex...

"My Tutor" - Katt Shea's character standing in an alley in a lavender full length dress, which is ripped off by one of the guys in a car that goes speeding by them. Nice topless shot for a good number seconds, followed by the well liked ENF style covering-up pose. Nice, clear well lit and filmed scene for the 1980s.

Classic stuff that's still enjoyable decades later.
There is another sort of ENF scene in Private School when Bubba grabs Betsy Russell’s towel, leaving her completely naked. She is sort of embarrassed but knew what she was doing.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:20 PM

Thanked 1,036 Times in 213 Posts

Another small one...

"Malibu Bikini Shop" (1986) - Final scene in the movie where a bunch of (uncredited) girls in bikinis (provided by the shop that's the focus of the movie's plot) are running a race on the beachfront to win $500. What they don't know is that the bikinis were accidentally sewn together with surgical thread (or something like that) that dissolves when wet. Naturally, as they run through the water and surf and some fall in, the bikinis begin to come apart. We don't really see too much T&A clearly, as the scene is filmed from a bit of a distance and is not in HD, but there is some nudity and ENF-style covering happening from some of the girls, as they keep running the race. And predictable reactions from everyone watching the race. I think the scene is only 60-90 seconds and comes before the end credits.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefonz For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
GF 11 24 14 b

0m:49s

11-24-2014
HCCR7077

7m:36s

05-07-2022
Pissing

2m:08s