|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#881
|
|||
|
|||
|
what sort of nudity? how many girls? thanks
|
|
#882
|
|||
|
|||
|
Google is your friend: underbellyedinburgh.co.uk/whats-on/courtney-pauroso-gutterplum
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#883
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
with 13 the lowest age, I am guessing no nudity, but I hope I am wrong |
|
#884
|
|||
|
|||
|
In the news today, apparently someone got a pic of her during her nude scene in Frankie and Johnny. Hopefully it will show up here.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-clair-de-lune Heres's a NYT article on her experience with live nudity. http://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/26/th...l-shannon.html |
|
#885
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
It was pretty entertaining, similar in style to Nate (probably because it’s written by the same people). It was a bit thin on the nudity though. She has her boobs out for about a minute, she then turns all the lights off, takes off her underwear and then runs to different parts of the stage and using a torch flashes her pussy about 4 times for a split second. I was in a good place for one of those, but yeah, I wouldn’t go again for the nudity. She’s very funny though, and the random guy they got on stage (if it wasn’t a stooge - which I don’t think he was) was also very amusing |
|
#886
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I also wanted to chip in with two upcoming shows that should fit the bill, both of them in Vienna in October: https://tqw.at/event/tanz-holzinger/ https://tqw.at/event/habitat-halle-e-uhlich/ Last edited by Turtle; 07-25-2019 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Quote edited |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dasbnau For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#887
|
|||
|
|||
|
"
Quote:
Thanks! When are you going to the Fringe? Maybe you could share some brief reviews of any shows from that list you see? Cheers if you do...
Last edited by Turtle; 07-26-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Quote edited |
|
#888
|
|||
|
|||
|
Went to the Southbank last week to see the Jean Paul Gaultier Fashion Freak Show. It was essentially a musical / cabaret about his life.
About half the female cast were topless at various times - all very attractive. My favourite was Demi Mondaine who has a wonderful singing voice (indeed I believe she was actually a finalist on the French version of the Voice) who at several times was topless. If you like musicals & cabaret (which I do) its a great evenings entertainment. |
| The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#889
|
|||
|
|||
|
Everything I See I Swallow is on at Edinburgh fringe now.
|
| The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mjh27 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#890
|
|||
|
|||
|
Contra. Limited run in Edinburgh. Be quick if you want to see this.
|
| The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to mjh27 For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| performance art, stage |
|
|