|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#861
|
|||
|
|||
|
Spying on my aunt using the toilet. I was around 11 or 12 when this happened.
So we were living with my aunt and her family for a bit during this time. I remember I was on vacation from school, so it was just me and her in the home at times. One day I started to notice that when she had to use the toilet she would go to her master bedroom...leaving her master bedroom door plus bathroom door half opened at times. She also had a dresser with a mirror on top that was facing directly to her bathroom. I would stand by a nearby room and stay quiet as I could as I placed my ear on the wall so i can listen to her pee. I never got the courage to spy on her because of the risk of getting caught...but one day my young curiosity got the best of me. I remember on this day we were both in the kitchen area. I think was doing my summer school homework at the dinner table when she said she will be back because had to use the bathroom. She left to her room as I slowly began to follow her and I noticed her master bedroom door half opened again. I quickly and quietly tippy toed to a room that was diagonally across from her room as I peeked into her master bedroom. My heart was beating fast as I looked directly at the dresser mirror reflection and saw her with her pants and panties already down. She was standing there in a half squatting position with her hairy bush on display as she peed with her head facing down while grabbing some toilet paper. My young eyes stared in amazement as I stood there watching with my heart racing fast hoping not to get caught by her. I continued to watch as she rubbed the toilet paper around her hairy bush. As she started pulling her pants and panties back up...I quickly returned back to the dinner table and sat back down with the image of her half naked body freshly burned into my brain. This happened like 22-23 years ago. I remember replaying this image in my brain for years. |
| The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to jam203m For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#862
|
|||
|
|||
|
Short story about how I saw my mom's friends boob when I was around 10-11.
We would go to her house every now and then. On this day we were all sitting on the couch in her living room watching the tv as they all talked. Her friend recently had a baby and I remember on this day her baby started to get anxious and cry... so she casually lifted her shirt and bra up exposing her big breast which had a big brown areola shape to it. My heart raced in excitement as I stared every now and then during the feeding as she didn't cover up. Another short story seeing an aunt boobs. I don't remember much I was probably 4-5. Me and some cousins were staying in a room as she came into the room. I think she thought that we were all asleep. I don't remember if she was changing her top and bra or feeding a baby. I just remember her boobs being out. Oh man I wish there was a time machine to go back and relive all these moments again
|
| The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to jam203m For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#863
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great memories . Would love to hear more stories. Do you think seeing your moms friend breastfeeding in front of you lead to your love for big tits now?
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blahqwerty2 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#864
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah it truly did. I had another aunt that had a baby like 10-12 years ago..her jugs got bigger but I didn't get lucky to watch her feeding
|
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jam203m For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#865
|
|||
|
|||
|
I come from a large Pentecostal family; I have 8 brothers and sisters. We had a 4-bedroom, 2-bath house. We definitely weren't nudists, but with that many people, you saw each other naked at times.
|
| The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BeRad For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#866
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any times stick out that you would like to share?
__________________
"Don't take life so serious. You won't get out alive" |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fordguy2001 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#867
|
|||
|
|||
|
Growing up my sister and I were close, not only in age but as playmates . As nature kicked in the inevitable “ I’ll show you mine if you show me yours “ cropped up. We agreed we would do this and she went first. I remember clearly the sight of her sitting on an easy chair, lifting up her short summer dress and slipping her white panties off. She then opened her legs wide over the arms and spread her lips to let me see what she had. I went in for a close look and even today I can remember the sight and aroma of her open pussy. She then slipped a finger inside herself while we were talking about what boys and girls did to themselves. I had to repay of course and took my own clothes off. Fully erect of course I let her hold it and grip it and stroke it up and down for a bit before she sat back in to the chair, returning to her legs apart position from before where she began fingering herself again. Staring between her legs at her doing this I finished myself off. She watched intently as I came and she wanted a close look at the resulting cum. Years later I feel that she was probably not entirely new to this type of situation given how fingering herself and holding a hard cock seemed quite normal to her, although it was entirely new to me.
__________________
? |
| The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to seniornicks For This Useful Post: | ||
allthatjazz, Archelon, Ausguy Downunder, badduladdu, BadPhotog, charliecrwfrd, collector5757, crazyhorse91, DRDavenport, Ecks.mr, eviltwin, Felix222, Grant69, Hornyinde, jablomey, Jake__67, jiinx81, jimskoolaid, jools1, Kiko8, Knicless, loneeagle, mallynb, mlcupple, naaktstel, Naturelles1, nectcouple, not_typical, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, richyguitar, ripstar1, scott794, sigmon, stxplayer2007, Thatguyhusband, Thought30, tylergal, veryaware2003, voyuk, weegie, xchange3 | ||
|
#868
|
|||
|
|||
|
My wife regularly accidentally shows her pussy hair to friends and family when we go to the lake (which is usually 2-3 times a summer).
She doesn’t wear skimpy swimsuits, just regular, run of the mill 2 piece swimsuits for a mom of 3 kids in her 40s. She never shaves and rarely trims her bikini line, even in the summer. Despite the modest swimsuit, she can’t help it, but her pubic hair is regularly showing on the sides of her swimsuit bottoms. Usually just a few dozen pussy hairs or so, but sometimes a big tuft of pubic hair will escape her swimsuit. She has a wide, thick, dark-haired, totally natural, full bush. Her pubic hair is fairly long and thick. It creates a nice mound that gives her an outstanding side bush/profile. Her clit and labia is so small that even with her legs spread you can’t see her clit or pussy lips from all the pussy hair. I absolutely love her hairy bush. On a recent Labor Day weekend we went to the lake with family. At one point my wife got out of the lake and her swimsuit bottoms got rearranged coming out of the water. She didn’t notice, but her pubic hair was on display for everyone to see for a good 10 minutes before she finally readjusted her bottoms. I had sunglasses on and kept peeking glances here and there, trying to keep cool and not stare. On one side of her swimsuit bottoms, a long (5-6 inches), dark strip of pubic hair about an inch wide was showing the entire length of the side of her swimsuit. No doubt I wasn’t the only one to notice. Her mom, her brother, brother’s girlfriends and several others were there. For some reason seeing her pubes out there for all the world to see was a huge turn on for me. |
| The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to mossycleft For This Useful Post: | ||
allthatjazz, BadPhotog, ceramicflamingo, collector5757, crazyhorse91, defnikT, eviltwin, Fred163, friendofbobs, Hornyinde, jam203m, jiinx81, krullbagge, loneeagle, mallynb, mangomunkey, mithy2, mlcupple, Naturelles1, nectcouple, NoahLDS, not_typical, Nudebeachlover22, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, Pearoak, piollo, scandalouss, scott794, shaoting, Slimeybottoms, vmack77, voyeurager, weegie | ||
|
#869
|
|||
|
|||
|
It was a scorching hot summer day, and we were playing in the portable pool in the backyard. The kids were having a blast. My cousin was sitting a bit further away under the shade of a tree, scrolling on her phone. Soon, a water fight broke out among us. I noticed my cousin was wearing a white T-shirt dress. In the sunlight, you could faintly see the outline of her underwear underneath. I thought to myself — if this dress gets wet, it might offer quite a view.
So I deliberately started a water war with my little nephew and steered the battle closer to her. When the moment was right, I scooped up a big splash of water and threw it straight at her. Her upper body instantly got soaked, and the light blue bra underneath became clearly visible. She stood up to fight back, but I dodged left and right playfully, then grabbed her by the waist and tossed her into the pool. When she got up, I was completely stunned. I didn’t expect the lower half of her dress to become so see-through once wet. The fabric clung tightly to her body, making the lace edges of her panties clearly visible, and you could even see the skin tone of her thighs through the material. Even more exciting was how her soaked top revealed the two perky points on her chest, faintly visible even through her bra. After that, she got into an intense water fight with her son. I stood on the side, laughing while freely enjoying the sight of her body with my eyes, until she finally wrapped herself in a towel and went inside. Although we grew up together and I’ve seen every part of her body before, every time I catch her in an exposed moment like this, I still get a strong physical reaction. I’m also thankful that she keeps up with exercise and yoga — her figure stays so slim and attractive, which makes watching her all the more enjoyable. |
| The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post: | ||
Archelon, badduladdu, BadPhotog, chrisweatherly, collector5757, crazyhorse91, eviltwin, Fred163, Grant69, Hornyinde, jablomey, jiinx81, krullbagge, loneeagle, mallynb, mithy2, mlcupple, Naturelles1, nectcouple, not_typical, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, pjbeachfun, quietones, scott794, stxplayer2007, Thatguyhusband, Tomdaly71, tylergal, voyeurager | ||
|
#870
|
|||
|
|||
|
Damn that's so hot! Did you manage to get some pics or only glances?
Last edited by Turtle; 07-04-2026 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Full quote edited |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scandalouss For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|