Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2024, 05:26 AM

Thanked 43,090 Times in 1,728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Unfortunately in this digital age that kind of tracing can be done with any picture of anyone available on the internet. Pandora's box can't be re-sealed. There are innumerable holes to be plugged in the dyke at this point.
Sure. Anyone can be traced using any photo. But we aren’t talking about any photo. We’re talking about nude photos, which—particularly for women—can bring all kinds of unwanted attention. Facial recognition brings with it the possibility of that attention spilling over into real life, which is both frightening and dangerous.

Last edited by flanker7; 06-08-2024 at 05:41 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 07:06 AM

Thanked 5,838 Times in 490 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Sure. Anyone can be traced using any photo. But we aren’t talking about any photo. We’re talking about nude photos, which—particularly for women—can bring all kinds of unwanted attention. Facial recognition brings with it the possibility of that attention spilling over into real life, which is both frightening and dangerous.
Nothing you've said here is untrue, but it's kind of an argument for shutting down the whole forum isn't it.
Old 06-08-2024, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaban View Post
Nothing you've said here is untrue, but it's kind of an argument for shutting down the whole forum isn't it.
Sure, I suppose. But the issue being discussed was why some women wear masks, and whether doing so was justified. One commenter above questioned whether or not there really were any negative consequences of being seen naked on the internet. I was just responding to that, and pointing out they there are.

Regarding this forum… my position has always been that anyone who participates in a public nude event understands they can/will be photographed; so I don’t have a problem posting/reposting such photos. I do draw a line at doxxing or leaving breadcrumbs for others to doxx the participants. Because regardless of whether or not the participant understood the risk of being doxxed, the person actually doxxing them is the one that compromises their safety.

Not to mention, such activities could potentially bring the wrong kind of attention to this forum. We’ve always kind of flown under the radar here, and I’d personally prefer to keep it that way.

Last edited by flanker7; 06-08-2024 at 08:18 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 09:17 AM

Thanked 4,508 Times in 447 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaban View Post
which is why the use of facial recognition and other AI tools should be banned from this forum altogether - the cost outweighs the benefits imo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 10:27 AM

Thanked 23,963 Times in 1,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graeno View Post
which is why the use of facial recognition and other AI tools should be banned from this forum altogether - the cost outweighs the benefits imo
How about we go the whole hog and not look at any women who have not actually posed nude for our enjoyment. Anyone else should be off limits as they have not done it to be looked at. That way they can get total protection, and we dont have to worry about being hypocritical about saying we worry about them but still stroking to them
Old 06-08-2024, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger1701 View Post
How about we go the whole hog and not look at any women who have not actually posed nude for our enjoyment. Anyone else should be off limits as they have not done it to be looked at. That way they can get total protection, and we dont have to worry about being hypocritical about saying we worry about them but still stroking to them
It’s not hypocritical to enjoy looking at women while also not wishing any harm to come to them. It’s not wrong to enjoying looking at women. It is wrong to harm someone.

In between looking and harming lies a vast array of actions that could potentially lead to harm; and it’s a question of judgement where to draw the line. Doxxing is a place where most online communities draw a red line, for all the obvious reasons.

It’s not all or nothing. This community existed for decades before these AI tools became commonly available, and to the best of anyone’s knowledge it has never caused anyone harm. In the rare instance when a woman asked for her photos to be removed from this board, we complied with her wishes immediately. While at the same time we’ve also had plenty of women tell us appreciate seeing their photos here. Now that AI tools ARE available, there’s a question of what responsibility we have to mitigate harm. None of us are perfect, and I don’t think there’s a perfect solution to any of this. But I think we can do better than shrug.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 04:42 PM

I agree about harming anybody. I have never done so and never would. I have also never doxxed anyone. The idea is abhorrent.
I don't think that we should stop looking at naked women, heaven forbid, I was just making the point. As much as we don't wish any harm lets not kid ourselves that they are giving their consent to be gawped at. It's no less disrespectful just because they don't know we are doing it.
Facial recognition is here to stay but at least at the moment it's far from fool proof and probably only works less than 30% of occasions.
Old 06-08-2024, 04:48 PM

Thanked 3,277 Times in 451 Posts

Enough you are ruining this thread, by the way is a PHOTOS thread. PM if you want to discuss but 2 pages of this is crazy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrus View Post
Enough you are ruining this thread, by the way is a PHOTOS thread. PM if you want to discuss but 2 pages of this is crazy.
I too find it hard to jerk to hot debate texts
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lijulijuliju For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrus View Post
You are so right. Some unmasked girls.
Attached Thumbnails
158624-at-the-ucb-naked-run.jpg   329004-college-streakers.jpg  

446_450.jpg  

Tags
college, dressed undressed, initiation, naked run, undie run, undies

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s