One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #801  
Old 12-30-2018, 08:31 PM
c747584@trbvm.com c747584@trbvm.com is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 203
Thanks: 31
Thanked 5,622 Times in 192 Posts
Default Rover photo

Don't know why there are so many pics online from The Tempest, but just about nothing from The Rover...

But there is this one. Sasha's ass is in the center (dark hair). She has a very small tattoo on her right butt cheek. To her right, you can see Sarah's ass (red hair).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 38896298_513936999070146_4447460397607288832_n.jpg (47.0 KB, 400 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
  #802  
Old 01-02-2019, 02:54 PM
cpower36 cpower36 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Thanks: 117
Thanked 893 Times in 52 Posts
Default I was lucky

I was lucky enough to travel to see the Nottm production of Equus. It was a really brave FF performance from the lovely amateur actress.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cpower36 For This Useful Post:
  #803  
Old 01-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Livers200 Livers200 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 71
Thanks: 127
Thanked 158 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Hi cpower - can you give us a description of the scene please?
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 01-03-2019, 02:37 PM
cpower36 cpower36 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 58
Thanks: 117
Thanked 893 Times in 52 Posts
Default

I'm happy to, but please be aware that out of respect I won't be using the actresses name, and would appreciate it if you all wouldn't either. There are plenty of photographs of her on the net if you wish to see her name.

Knowing it would be the young ladies first time performing in the nude, I chose the first night to go. I was pleased to find the theatre was tiny, with perhaps only 80 people there, and that as a result I had a really good view. As you are most likely aware, it is a very dramatic piece, but I was delighted to see it was one of those trendy adaptations where the cast sit all around the stage in semi darkness, waiting for their own scene. I was able to see the actress watching on throughout, and I couldn't help but wonder what was going through her head as the time to disrobe grew nearer. I watched with greater interest when she performed her first scene in tight riding gear, and could clearly see she had a gorgeous curvy figure beneath it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cpower36 For This Useful Post:
  #805  
Old 01-03-2019, 03:31 PM
tubwheat tubwheat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 113
Thanks: 41
Thanked 1,617 Times in 94 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpower36 View Post
I'm happy to, but please be aware that out of respect I won't be using the actresses name, and would appreciate it if you all wouldn't either. There are plenty of photographs of her on the net if you wish to see her name.

Knowing it would be the young ladies first time performing in the nude, I chose the first night to go. I was pleased to find the theatre was tiny, with perhaps only 80 people there, and that as a result I had a really good view. As you are most likely aware, it is a very dramatic piece, but I was delighted to see it was one of those trendy adaptations where the cast sit all around the stage in semi darkness, waiting for their own scene. I was able to see the actress watching on throughout, and I couldn't help but wonder what was going through her head as the time to disrobe grew nearer. I watched with greater interest when she performed her first scene in tight riding gear, and could clearly see she had a gorgeous curvy figure beneath it.
Bush or shaved?
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 01-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Livers200 Livers200 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 71
Thanks: 127
Thanked 158 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Thanks cpower. Agree with that respectful approach.

Can you continue...?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Livers200 For This Useful Post:
  #807  
Old 01-03-2019, 06:23 PM
dublinjohn dublinjohn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 50
Thanks: 11
Thanked 145 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpower36 View Post
I'm happy to, but please be aware that out of respect I won't be using the actresses name, and would appreciate it if you all wouldn't either. There are plenty of photographs of her on the net if you wish to see her name.

Knowing it would be the young ladies first time performing in the nude, I chose the first night to go. I was pleased to find the theatre was tiny, with perhaps only 80 people there, and that as a result I had a really good view. As you are most likely aware, it is a very dramatic piece, but I was delighted to see it was one of those trendy adaptations where the cast sit all around the stage in semi darkness, waiting for their own scene. I was able to see the actress watching on throughout, and I couldn't help but wonder what was going through her head as the time to disrobe grew nearer. I watched with greater interest when she performed her first scene in tight riding gear, and could clearly see she had a gorgeous curvy figure beneath it.
According to her page on Mandy (which she hasn't updated since 2013), she was willing to perform nude, then, it might not have been her nude debut.
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 01-03-2019, 06:26 PM
Terrymc77 Terrymc77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 454
Thanks: 6,724
Thanked 7,236 Times in 434 Posts
Default Equus

From the Nottingham Production
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B9CC1E2E-97F4-4755-BA7B-95E609351EEB.jpeg (65.2 KB, 232 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Terrymc77 For This Useful Post:
  #809  
Old 01-06-2019, 05:51 PM
photog11217 photog11217 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 16
Thanks: 4
Thanked 36 Times in 12 Posts
Default Serpentine - NYC

I’m going to this show later this week:

hxxp://lamama.org/serpentine/

LOOKS PROMISING
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to photog11217 For This Useful Post:
  #810  
Old 01-15-2019, 02:07 AM
freddie2004 freddie2004 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 15
Thanks: 129
Thanked 29 Times in 9 Posts
Default Cast of Equus

Upcoming uk production
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 5574B919-B162-4F00-8DA7-357BF338911C.jpeg (184.6 KB, 305 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freddie2004 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
performance art, stage


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.