One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 PM
tnf25 tnf25 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Thanks: 733
Thanked 10,193 Times in 275 Posts
Default

ok last set for now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2483456350067351816gLntPh_fs.jpg (130.9 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg 2483664350065187845TVuKXD_ph.jpg (73.1 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg 2485879120066865258OCcAqO_fs.jpg (396.1 KB, 625 views)
File Type: jpg 2487727600100673638WUvLDh_fs.jpg (421.6 KB, 384 views)
File Type: jpg 2491245080070110799crQkjV_fs.jpg (346.1 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg 2491407020066544916LiKHMq_fs.jpg (371.2 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg 2513939800064647640yttGjZ_fs.jpg (454.0 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg 2514508120080308561BAOLYX_fs.jpg (546.8 KB, 489 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to tnf25 For This Useful Post:
  #72  
Old 04-16-2009, 09:51 PM
tnf25 tnf25 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Thanks: 733
Thanked 10,193 Times in 275 Posts
Default

hey found more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2505850360085201130tCIylg_fs.jpg (380.6 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg 2511249720091842204pdGBuA_ph.jpg (67.0 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg 2515544920096356957IaWnTT_fs.jpg (350.9 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg 2518651500059903068uIdDRx_fs.jpg (296.0 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg 2519159350094114705NctpRQ_fs.jpg (595.0 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg 2522028640095416025qTwQjh_fs.jpg (257.0 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg 2522106700076638659tGPteT_ph.jpg (59.9 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg 2523620460093811948ZRsaCL_ph.jpg (47.3 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg 2524055670092249461haBTZN_fs.jpg (508.4 KB, 345 views)

Last edited by spacecake; 04-29-2021 at 02:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tnf25 For This Useful Post:
  #73  
Old 04-16-2009, 09:53 PM
tnf25 tnf25 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Thanks: 733
Thanked 10,193 Times in 275 Posts
Default

here come more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2529779590088750227ORyaBw_ph.jpg (53.6 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg 2531306430080632351kdDWXP_fs.jpg (380.0 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg 2535602380015354193RhRbnC_fs.jpg (264.9 KB, 639 views)
File Type: jpg 2532289400084765463EAXmVR_fs.jpg (453.8 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 2541215400100342737rWHAFw_fs.jpg (501.4 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg 2543499430100083663SRxmwo_ph.jpg (67.3 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg 2544602410073480749jHjNml_fs.jpg (387.3 KB, 170 views)

Last edited by spacecake; 04-29-2021 at 02:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tnf25 For This Useful Post:
  #74  
Old 04-16-2009, 09:56 PM
tnf25 tnf25 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Thanks: 733
Thanked 10,193 Times in 275 Posts
Default

found a few more. second from the end is subtle, but the third from the left is the one to watch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2550584620052902038doELZm_ph.jpg (50.9 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg 2550994710102214773Aiqijp_fs.jpg (338.8 KB, 370 views)
File Type: jpg 2554002860086751427ZKTHXi_fs.jpg (576.4 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg 2559026750061243632uzfWuz_ph.jpg (52.5 KB, 430 views)
File Type: jpg 2559310210086345260qVKFMM_fs.jpg (216.3 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg 2564663530085428005ObnXVW_ph.jpg (41.1 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg 2568751420102382161DvcziY_fs.jpg (568.7 KB, 681 views)
File Type: jpg 2569863980090117854chqpTp_fs.jpg (353.7 KB, 859 views)
File Type: jpg 2580185980094016612ojMaDl_ph.jpg (69.4 KB, 516 views)

Last edited by spacecake; 04-29-2021 at 02:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-16-2009, 09:59 PM
tnf25 tnf25 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Thanks: 733
Thanked 10,193 Times in 275 Posts
Default

can't think of anything else to write. here are more pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2585127300096780041XuTCFA_fs.jpg (678.9 KB, 430 views)
File Type: jpg 2585551700076202641NvqgKv_ph.jpg (70.0 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg 2597703890065485459MBAZzD_fs.jpg (408.8 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg 2598395530102214773ndaBdk_fs.jpg (473.7 KB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg 2601854820093950476JnSLWK_fs.jpg (369.1 KB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg 2603652280062114446zxmeth_fs.jpg (71.4 KB, 467 views)
File Type: jpg 2604380990095197032IFsuRW_fs.jpg (685.0 KB, 413 views)
File Type: jpg 2606996150082226023BKrcBg_ph.jpg (34.0 KB, 244 views)
File Type: jpg 2610583970100673638tMhzIM_fs.jpg (418.7 KB, 317 views)

Last edited by spacecake; 04-29-2021 at 02:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-16-2009, 10:02 PM
tnf25 tnf25 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Thanks: 733
Thanked 10,193 Times in 275 Posts
Default

last set tonight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2618254310053810408cCAkVt_ph.jpg (49.7 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg 2620391520085731383JGrvVz_ph.jpg (52.2 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg 2634475970053334401HdHVUs_fs.jpg (604.4 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 2638938360083704915rTlbQn_fs.jpg (291.8 KB, 575 views)
File Type: jpg 2642762250072276778VuJFdJ_fs.jpg (251.5 KB, 796 views)
File Type: jpg 2643802880068174767YnkysR_fs.jpg (342.9 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg 2646808610074834924ELgPbA_fs.jpg (377.6 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg 2648351620101865339ZHWRyq_fs.jpg (539.9 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg 2648600570088081921rQOvtH_fs.jpg (318.3 KB, 609 views)
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 05-04-2009, 06:14 PM
weasel_hunter weasel_hunter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 71
Thanks: 139
Thanked 605 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Fantastic!

I love checking out the women with see-through clothes, seeing thongs, g's and bras peeking through - and it's even better when nothing shows through! I especially love tight, see-through lycra!

I remember going to a gym where I saw a cute babe in black lycra shorts and bra top. At first I couldn't make out if she was wearing a thong under her very tight shorts - aren't these always the best? In fact they were sprayed on tight with not even a wrinkle to be seen and they had a certain tell-tale lightish shiny sheen about them.

After several minutes of exercises she adjusted her shorts pulling them higher and inevitably stretching them tighter in the process. I couldn't make out a thong or any lines but thought that perhaps she had a g-string on. With her newly hitched up and even sheenier shorts, she then bent over completely to pick up her drink and again to put it down again. Of course the sheen should have been a dead give-away, as the stretch involved in bending over just made her shorts totally sheer! Her entire arse and all of her butt crack - in fact from one hip to the other as well as other shaved bits down below - were completely visible!! I'm sure I could see her anus and gash but by now my head was spinning!! Oh and she certainly wasn't wearing a thong or a g-string!!

At that moment it was as if she had a pair of thin almost clear stockings on instead of black lycra shorts. I guess her shorts were too well-worn to maintain her modesty under the added strain on the already tight thin material. I continued to watch her make lots of stretching moves which although these didn't make her arse as visible, I could still see the feint outline of her butt cheeks with every move. I'm sure I wasn't the only guy to clock these fine views. I know my cock was beginning to show quite clearly in my lycra shorts!!

I've always wondered whether she realised and wore them provocatively to tease us guys. Was she an exhibitionist? Surely the thinness would be a big clue when she put them on or hung them out to dry. In fact most women check themselves out from every angle so surely it was an intended cock-tease!! In fact I doubt she really needed to hitch them even tighter! I don't remember any washing labels showing through either so maybe she'd even cut them out so as not to spoil the effect. I was later told that she frequently wore see-through clothes so perhaps it was deliberate. Or was it totally unintentional? Maybe she really was niaeve and really didn't know just how much she was showing!

Unfortunately this was before the age of camera phones and anyway I doubt I could have sneaked a shot in. So has anyone any similar photos of see-through lycra so I can re-live the moment?

Hope you like the story, has anyone else experienced a similar unexpected and sheer view?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weasel_hunter For This Useful Post:
  #78  
Old 05-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Uncle_Bud's Avatar
Uncle_Bud Uncle_Bud is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 763
Thanks: 13,812
Thanked 5,851 Times in 543 Posts
Talking Thanks for reminding me of the 80's fitness Club experiences

yeah..the days of dark colored thongs and sheer light colored shorts and visa versa..with the string thongs pulled up over the waste band..yeppers..and laying out by the pool in wicked weasels bikini..I'm glad i was around for these events because after a while..people complained and certain folks were advised..and they put the 'kabosh' on that practice..haven't seen a thong there in 5 years! This could also be due to the fact that there are more women's only fitness clubs opening up..i.e. "Curves"..I'm sure the lesbians and bi chicks just love these places..

During the weekday mornings..the scenery used to be fantastic..This area attracts plenty of high tech engineers and their families, so we had a plethora of European women who thought nothing of the Americans schizo-sexual sense of morality..Some of them would show up on the weekends with their husbands who would wear these skimpy speedos..I'm a student of people..i love to watch people..These babes would parade around..and the wives would be staring hard at their husbands who would have a magazine or news paper in front of their face..I mean..part of the enjoyment and attraction of going to a health/fitness club is to be around healthy fit, beautiful people..sheesh..some people crack me up..oh yeah..it's all nice and dandy to tell everyone you have no problem with the way your body looks until someone who looks better is laying right next to your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend!!..if ya got it..Flaunt it!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:
  #79  
Old 05-06-2009, 06:47 PM
happyman419 happyman419 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 51
Thanks: 76
Thanked 108 Times in 41 Posts
Thumbs up Night Vision Camera Lens

Incredible photo shots. If or have you ever used a night vision camera. I used it once. Forgot, I still had it on the night vision mode, and man they were great photos, saw more than I expected.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tnf25 View Post
requesting pictures of girls whose clothes become see through, sometimes with a flash. I've posted some samples of what I'm hoping to find. TIA

Last edited by happyman419; 05-06-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: wording
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 05-06-2009, 10:33 PM
weasel_hunter weasel_hunter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 71
Thanks: 139
Thanked 605 Times in 60 Posts
Default

My story wasn't quite that long ago, but thanks Uncle Bud!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.