Attached Thumbnails
Mami-Amateur-Rara.jpg   Mami-Amateur-Rara-2.jpg  

Mami-Amateur-Rara-3.jpg   Mami-Amateur-Rara-5.jpg  

Mami-Amateur-Rara-12.jpg   Mami-Amateur-Rara-6.jpg  

Mami-Amateur-Rara-7.jpg   Mami-Amateur-Rara-13.jpg  

new.jpg   Mami-Amateur-Rara-10.jpg  

Old 05-10-2018, 01:59 AM

Thanked 32,306 Times in 1,306 Posts

Attention: To those of you that are making requests!

Please click on the link in my signature and go to post #1 and begin reading and learning how to find the pics you're looking for and more. It's easy to do and fun too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_cat View Post
Attention: To those of you that are making requests!

Please click on the link in my signature and go to post #1 and begin reading and learning how to find the pics you're looking for and more. It's easy to do and fun too!
yes it is easy and fun to do. I learned it from this site. With that said, this has been a pretty good thread (some of the posts I could've done without ever seeing) BUT, if you teach everybody how to find the pics themselves and run them off from posting here many will miss out on some really hot ladies and the thread will die. how 'bout, stop beating people up for asking for content. I thought that's what occ was for.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to might For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 12:19 PM

Default This is the "Who Is She" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by might View Post
yes it is easy and fun to do. I learned it from this site. With that said, this has been a pretty good thread (some of the posts I could've done without ever seeing) BUT, if you teach everybody how to find the pics themselves and run them off from posting here many will miss out on some really hot ladies and the thread will die. how 'bout, stop beating people up for asking for content. I thought that's what occ was for.
I absolutely agree with your statement. Between Tom_Cat pounding his repeatedly incessant demand to look at his post and for everyone to do it this way, kind of turned me off to checking out any of his posts. If he doesn't care for what some posts or how they go about finding content, then please move on. Leave this string alone - I actually enjoy this one.

And before Tom or Seal pounce on me for spouting off yet not personally posting a single new image - I am guilty as charged. I don't have the time to search the interweb for new and sexy content, but I sure as hell appreciate those that do.

I hope this thread continues as it was originally intended - The Who Is She thread, not let me show you what I found like the 99.9% of this websites content.

We are all here to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us. That my friend, is what I am here for.

Cheers
Old 05-10-2018, 01:42 PM

Default Third.

I agree. If you want to search and post, please do. If you don't, then don't. That's what the little wheel in the middle if your mouse is for.
Attached Images

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dollybabe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 02:03 PM

Thanked 32,306 Times in 1,306 Posts

I think a the last three comments miss the point I'm trying to make. I felt a lot of the people coming here to make requests simply didn't know how to find the pics so I offered an alternative to teach them how to do it. Seeing that no one has come to my defense concerning your comments I guess I'll stop beating that poor horse.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 02:30 PM

Thanked 26,052 Times in 1,254 Posts

You three are nothing more than a bunch of slackers pissing and moaning because people are starting to wise up and not feed you any more. Get a job and find your own shit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x3s For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_cat View Post
I think a the last three comments miss the point I'm trying to make. I felt a lot of the people coming here to make requests simply didn't know how to find the pics so I offered an alternative to teach them how to do it. Seeing that no one has come to my defense concerning your comments I guess I'll stop beating that poor horse.
I don't think anyone is trying to discount your valiant effort to educate someone on a reverse search. Comment has more to do with nearly each of your posts on this thread, saying to click on the link in your signature and not really providing any content to this thread beyond that statement.

While I admire your efforts to educate the thousands of visitors to these pages, perhaps your new thread should have been titled something more along the lines of "How To Find Who She Is" rather than continuing a new "Who Is She" thread.

I stop by here to see those single, unique or rarely seen images and watch as others assist in finding those jewels that are hard to find or non-existent. Although I am a simple visitor, I do hope we can keep the "Who Is She" thread just exactly that.

Please continue to educate those whom seek assistance, as those folks will forever be roaming the halls of OCC until the end of time.

Carry on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3s View Post
You three are nothing more than a bunch of slackers pissing and moaning because people are starting to wise up and not feed you any more. Get a job and find your own shit.
I am sorry, the title of this thread is what again?

Didn't realize it was "How To Become Educated On A Reverse Thread", I thought it was "Who Is She?"

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 05-11-2018 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Merged 2 Posts with No Attachments
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 03:46 PM

Thanked 14,211 Times in 663 Posts

this is taken from the rules of the forum

we try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so all members will feel welcome to share .

tom cat is sharing his skill with all member's of how to reverse search,
which I am grateful for, his help in some thing which seemed to be so hard to do . but with his help I can now do .
not every one is good with a computer

every member that contributes to our community makes it better and stronger .

have a good day and a better one tomorrow

kind regards to all

JP
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 05:33 PM

seems some are pissed with "you three" and since I was first I'm gonna say, it is the name of the thread guys. if you can help a poster help them. if you can't don't. tomcat, you're helping is great, but going about far enough to kill the thread. thanks for your understanding. esp since it was obviously directed at you and you seemed more understanding than the others.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to might For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
amateur, ass, babe, bbw chubby wife, bdsm, blond, blonde, blonde amateur, blonde amateur busty boob, blonde smoking, bondage, boots, booty, bush, busty, coed busty college, cumshot, curvy, desi, dildo, facial, flickr, french, french mature redhead, girlfriend big tits, granny, granny blowjob, hot blond, indyhw, mature, mature amateur, milf, milf amateur, model, multiple, naked, natural tits, nude, pantyhose, pizza, redhead, request, sex, standing, tall, teen bathroom, teen frontal, teen girl, thick, thong, tits, vintage, young, zip, zips

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LebanonHomeMade2 02

2m:06s

01-30-2005
Half naked drunk birthday dare

3m:59s

05-04-2012
6adabbb1

2m:29s

12-08-2019
Spring Break Compilation Parte 3

1m:33s