One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7341  
Old 05-06-2017, 02:49 PM
ddadd ddadd is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 277
Thanks: 975
Thanked 4,840 Times in 265 Posts
Default

.....
Reply With Quote
  #7342  
Old 05-08-2017, 04:54 AM
dlegman dlegman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 632
Thanks: 35
Thanked 8,153 Times in 652 Posts
Default tonya

some more
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dlegman For This Useful Post:
  #7343  
Old 05-09-2017, 07:21 PM
sbl3815 sbl3815 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 181
Thanks: 6,917
Thanked 1,086 Times in 136 Posts
Default A bona fide accidentally uploaded nip-slip

I think that anyone who has really tried to find this sort of thing (accidental uploads, missed slips, etc.), will tell you that they are rare. This is the first really-for-sure I have found.
One evening I powered up a new mobile device and found this image in my... whatever you call it... feed. It had been uploaded 7 minutes prior. It had been uploaded by a friend of a friend - someone I did not know. It was not until about 20 minutes later that I discovered how to take a screen shot with the device, and by then the post had been removed. I had not caught the name of the young lady who posted it, and I'm not even sure why it was included in my... is that right?... feed?
In the time since, I eventually looked and I am ~80% sure I know who posted it. I will post a couple pictures after I obscure her name and whatnot. In the meantime, please enjoy this one nip-slip shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13920675.JPG (75.1 KB, 397 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sbl3815 For This Useful Post:
  #7344  
Old 05-10-2017, 09:16 PM
sbl3815 sbl3815 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 181
Thanks: 6,917
Thanked 1,086 Times in 136 Posts
Default Just ran into this. You be the judge.

Perusing Friends' albums and noticed this (possible) gem.
Also included is the shot right before the (I think) slip, a "jumping on the beach" pic (she is on the left), and another where our girl is in the striped dress.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sbl3815 For This Useful Post:
  #7346  
Old 05-12-2017, 05:24 PM
taskhs taskhs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Thanks: 12,789
Thanked 473 Times in 19 Posts
Default Found Pics

This was a "recommended friend"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13139310_1081272828584935_6748755976751625756_n.jpg (47.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 423523_336554056390153_1577361752_n.jpg (70.1 KB, 194 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to taskhs For This Useful Post:
  #7347  
Old 05-19-2017, 02:31 PM
jeffff jeffff is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 160
Thanks: 132
Thanked 2,143 Times in 159 Posts
Default Facebook finds

Just a few...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495218601524.jpg (83.8 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495218538314.jpg (65.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495217510132.jpg (53.5 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495217349343.jpg (27.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495217399184.jpg (55.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495217336987.jpg (57.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495217303189.jpg (62.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495217285309.jpg (73.0 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495217119389.jpg (70.0 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1495216926404.jpg (90.9 KB, 103 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeffff For This Useful Post:
  #7348  
Old 05-20-2017, 06:51 AM
thebadman thebadman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 526
Thanks: 8,144
Thanked 9,946 Times in 538 Posts
Default

Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thebadman For This Useful Post:
  #7349  
Old 05-20-2017, 08:59 AM
bdlust bdlust is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 33
Thanks: 107
Thanked 584 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Incredible legs and heels!
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bdlust For This Useful Post:
  #7350  
Old 05-20-2017, 09:07 AM
bdlust bdlust is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 33
Thanks: 107
Thanked 584 Times in 40 Posts
Default

More legs and heels!
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bdlust For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
amateur, ass, bikini, butt, college, downblouse, facebook, halloween, posting, social media, strip tease, thong, zips


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.