|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#721
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#722
|
|||
|
|||
|
I printed out a handful of her nudes, put them together in the glove appartement of my car, took pictures of it. They men definitely have seen her good. The order of the pictures was even changed. Unfortunately I didn't miss any...
|
| The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#723
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I did the same thing many times,Jiffy lube was a good place,just leave them in the center consul,once I had 12 all numbered and #7 was gone,it was wife lying on float in pool naked on her back.I got brave too at the garage and told the guys to check out any pics and take one or two if you want,they never did,last thing I did was I gave my nephew 8 photos and 4 home made nude drink coasters to give out at work in a near by city,last I knew he said they were a big hit and has 2 left and his brother in law took 2 that knows her well. |
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#724
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
emily |
| The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lafemmeemily For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#725
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#726
|
|||
|
|||
|
Back in the 1980s I was doing some paintings from people's photographs and one guy sent me a photo of his wife, topless. She was probably in her 40s or 50s at the time. As I recall, the painting was about 12 x 18 inches and they were going to hang it in the hallway of their house in a posh part of Oxfordshire, England.
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jools1 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#727
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WoodyWoodWood For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#728
|
|||
|
|||
|
Many moons ago when my wife was a part-time model, shooting mainly with amateurs, but also content shoots for a number of soft adult websites and her pictures were on a number of websites I set up an anonymous email address (onehandjack@yahoo.com) that I used to email feedback about my wife's pictures to the websites that she was published on. The thinking behind it was that not many people would provide feedback, and so my emails might prompt return bookings......
One thing I did not expect was that other members of the websites would comment one my feedback messages, and in some cases email me directly on the onehandjack email address. So I got into conversation with a number of men from all over who provided positive feedback about my wife, sometimes with lengthy emails about what they would like to see her do. I found this extremely arousing, reading these emails from strangers, and I thought it might be possible to enhance this by using my anonymous email to contact people that my wife and/or I know as follows:- Dear ............, I found some very interesting pictures of a woman I think we both know and thought that you might be interested. Have a look at this website (www.demureladies.co.uk) and let me know if you think you recognise her. Your friend J I got some interesting answers, a lot of fun, and loved watching their reactions when we were together in normal circumstances....... |
| The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WoodyWoodWood For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#729
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
SOOOOO hot!!!! Are there more??? |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blythe For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#730
|
|||
|
|||
|
My wife is a bit of an exhibitionist, but in general, suppresses it in daily life.
However, on holiday she really lets it out. She's very attractive with an amazing body (I would say that wouldn't I) and gets a lot of attention, and on holiday she really plays up to it. Readjusting her bikini whilst she knows she's being watched etc. The one thing that really turns me on though is of an evening when she has a short summer dress on. She will wear tiny thongs that don't really cover much and will make it look like she's exposing herself accidentally when really she knows exactly what she's doing. If she spots any men looking, she will really give them a show. It's a massive turn on for me when this happens. |
| The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to phuqertrfc For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
|
|