Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2022, 01:12 PM

Thanked 1,668 Times in 296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsicus View Post
I just had a great upskirt experience yesterday.
In the UK we're having a massive heat wave, and I was visiting London to see a friend.

As I was waking down the street a girl gets out of a taxi in front of me wearing only a pink skirt and what looked like a bra. In the middle of the day! It looked like maybe she was on the way back from a hen do or something.

She happened to be walking the same direction as me so I hung back a little bit so I could watch from behind.

Then the holy grail happens. A gust of wind appears and blows her skirt up, revealing that she's not wearing any knickers. Bare bum
ohhhh i do love it here in England when the weather gets hot !!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2022, 08:16 PM

Thanked 3,773 Times in 258 Posts

Similar one. At motorway services. It's pretty crowded. Two girls in summer dresses at McDonald's ordering screen. One gets the need to adjust her underwear, pull out a wedgie or something. She thinks she's being discreet but I can see from where I'm sitting. Reaches under her skirt, lifting it to reveal right bum cheek. Looks around to check if anyone might have seen. Did not notice me.

Another day, walking between two office buildings belonging to same company. Girl walking in front of me carrying a large box. Wearing a short tight skirt (it's great when the office girls wear hot weather clothes...) Skirt starts riding up but she's carrying box in two hands. Bum cheeks start peeking out. She knows it too. Eventually struggles with box in one hand to pull skirt down with other. It doesn't last long though and starts riding up again but she goes into the building at that point.

Today, passing under a footbridge. Glance up to see woman in skirt just as the nice gust of wind reveals her bare ass. Good times.
Old 07-15-2022, 09:13 PM

Thanked 1,066 Times in 94 Posts
Default Looking up

I was taking a professional military course, circa 1980s, and during the breaks we'd go outside and smoke along the outside stairway that was metal grating with little or no obstructed view up to the second and third story where the exceptionally fit young female NCOs in their dress uniform skirts, most wearing only hose sans panties. Looking up at those beautiful legs seeing some bush and nice asses made a smoker out of me for two weeks.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2022, 12:06 AM

Thanked 10,467 Times in 523 Posts
Default quick glimpse of a cousin

Saturday I was at a retirement party for one of my aunts. Lots of friends and family of course. One of my cute cousins had on a nice summer dress. She was sitting at a bar height table and from where I was standing I had a very nice view of her legs. Yes she is my cousin but I couldn't help but keep taking glances. And then my patience was rewarded when she got off of the chair. Her legs spread and I caught a peak of her panties. light blue
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2022, 12:21 PM

Last summer my wife and I were floating on the lake enjoying drinks with a group of friends. We were on an inflatable raft with a hole in the middle for feet, with back rests around the back. One of the ladies in the group was my wife's close friend. She's a cute blond, great body. Very prudish normally.

After few drinks, my wife's friend pulled her feet up from the hole on the middle of the raft, and shifted between cross legged, or partially cross legged, moving to talk to those in the group. I could tell that her one piece bottom was being pulled to the side sitting this way, so I kept a close eye on her bikini line hoping for a peek of something.

Soon enough, she shifted over and for a couple of minutes her suit bottom was moved to the side revealing her outer labia, nicely waxed and smooth. The way she sat, no one else in the group could see my view of her outer lip.

After a bit, she shifted again and the suit bottom moved back in place on its own, perfectly ending the show without her noticing.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:20 AM

Thanked 16,448 Times in 1,154 Posts

My wife's sister called last night, and she changed over to FaceTime just because, I guess.

Her sister was lying on the living room floor, and they talked for a bit. At one point, her sister set the phone down on the floor and walked into another room to talk to someone else in her family.

Her sister came back after a few minutes, and stopped just above the phone while talking loudly/yelling at whoever was in the other room.

But as her sister was standing above the phone, we got a perfect view up her stiff dress and saw her blue panties, complete with a slight snuggy up her crack.

Her sister eventually looked down at her phone and saw what we saw, held her dress tightly against her legs, jumped to the side, and let out a gasp. Then she crawled back down to the floor and resumed talking to my wife like nothing happened, but you could hear in her voice that it bothered her a bit.

I had something similar happen when my sister and I were home for college on break one year. I remember having back issues, so I was lying on the floor in the living room when my sister walked by and stepped over me, and I got a view of her undies up her dress--I still remember that they were white with blue flowers or something. I remember her saying, "Why didn't you look away, perv?" while she simultaneously lifted her dress to flash me a bit before walking away. (She used to do whatever she could to annoy me back then, knowing I wasn't interested in seeing up her dress at all--yuk!)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2022, 07:41 PM

Thanked 26,563 Times in 1,277 Posts

My best friend had 2 older sisters who were pretty. When we were 8 or 9 we used to sit on the floor in front of the TV all the time. I went home and my mother came to me with a stern look, she said "Mrs. Smith (best friend's mom) said that you and Billy were laying on the floor so y'all could look up his sister's dresses".

The idea had not dawned on me, she said I answered "why would we want to see his sister's drawers? That's stupid." That was the end of it, except that they asked us to sit on the sofa in the future.

Of course in a year or 2 the idea gained considerable merit.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2022, 04:29 PM

Thanked 16,448 Times in 1,154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
The idea had not dawned on me, she said I answered "why would we want to see his sister's drawers? That's stupid." That was the end of it, except that they asked us to sit on the sofa in the future.
I have had this happen twice in my life!

Once when I was about 18, I was on a boat with a lot of people. This one friend couldn't get into the boat on her own, so I went over to the ladder at the back of the boat to help her. Just as I reached for her, another friend yelled at me because she said I only went over to help to see down the front of her swimsuit (one-piece, too big). It didn't even dawn on me to look because I just wanted to help her get out of the water. (I did see down her swimsuit later that night and saw everything, but no one yelled at me then!) My friend yelling at me made me feel really crappy, given I was not even thinking of looking and everyone heard her yell at me.

The other time, I was sitting on the floor because there was no where else to sit at a birthday party. A woman who I didn't know was in front of me in a skirt in on the couch. Someone who I didn't know (older female) said, "You sure know where to sit to see what she probably doesn't want you to see! We don't allow people to sit on the floor at my house for that very reason." I was like, "What the heck, dude?" and she just scoffed (I called everyone "dude" back then). I said to the person sitting, "I would never look. I am not like that." She said, "Ya that was pretty weird for her to call you out like that." Again, I wasn't even thinking of looking up her skirt. I just didn't have anywhere else to sit. A bit later she got up, and I saw her red panties anyway, though. Heh.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2022, 04:17 PM

Default Sports Bar Upskirt

I experienced an upskirt yesterday. I was with a group having lunch yesterday in a small town sports bar. Over to my left was a young gal, she looked to be in her 20s, sitting in a booth. She had on a mini dress, but I didn't know how short it was. When she was done and getting ready to leave, I kept an eye on her. It paid off. As she was exiting the booth, she swung her leg out and really spread out her legs. I was treated to a very fine crotch shot. She did have full panty coverage of the goods, but it was still an awesome sight to see. I love a good upskirt.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to AllenCasey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2022, 06:39 PM

Thanked 1,831 Times in 122 Posts

My buddy and I met up for a late lunch at a pub recently. We were having beers and burgers when a group of eight girls entered. They were out for a girls night. I’m guessing one of their birthdays. They were all wearing what I’d call sort of a baby doll dress. Clearly coordinated for them to all wear the same dress but each girl a different color and very short. Just below the crotch. They were sat across from us on an outdoor patio. Of course they caught our attention as they were all young and quite pretty. They all got drinks and were being rambunctious. A guy walked by with two French bulldogs and three of the girls got up to meet them and pet them. All three bent over away from us to let the dogs and each one showed a good portion of their asses in thongs. I kept hoping more dogs would walk by but it was not to be.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008