One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #701  
Old 02-06-2026, 04:05 PM
ayj984l3 ayj984l3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 669
Thanked 423 Times in 32 Posts
Default Helping each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverdelivery View Post
Every once in a while I try to think of something I can do with a nude pic of my wife,like post it someplace.If some one has a good Idea please PM me.
I’ll print a pic of your wife and send you a picture of it hanging in a bar’s men’s room if you’ll do the same for me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ayj984l3 For This Useful Post:
  #702  
Old 02-09-2026, 02:28 AM
Saddledrifter Saddledrifter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 278
Thanks: 37
Thanked 4,408 Times in 279 Posts
Default Driving along the Interstate

My wife will often go topless or even nude while we are driving on an Interstate on a trip. Every now and then she falls asleep while in such a state of undress. I frequently will drive alongside an 18-wheeler and give them a great shot of her toplessness or nakedness. It is fun to drive alongside of the driver and keep pace with him until he looks over and sees her. Often times they will track alongside of our rig for miles getting an eyeful. Every now and then, she will wake up and realize that she is alongside a trucker. Sometimes she covers up and sometimes she doesn't. I never can figure out why or when she will cover and when she won't. Anyone else have a wife that does that?
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
  #703  
Old 02-13-2026, 11:48 AM
likemslick likemslick is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 79
Thanks: 741
Thanked 724 Times in 74 Posts
Default

We did that when only CB radios existed. It was fun listening to the truckers report her over the radio and how, with every passing message between truckers, the whole scenario would change. Kind of like playing telephone when you were a kid in grade school. It starts with "A" and by the time it reaches the last kid it has become "Z".
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
  #704  
Old 06-22-2026, 05:06 PM
rebar5k rebar5k is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 52
Thanks: 11,695
Thanked 1,289 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
My wife will often go topless or even nude while we are driving on an Interstate on a trip. Every now and then she falls asleep while in such a state of undress. I frequently will drive alongside an 18-wheeler and give them a great shot of her toplessness or nakedness. It is fun to drive alongside of the driver and keep pace with him until he looks over and sees her. Often times they will track alongside of our rig for miles getting an eyeful. Every now and then, she will wake up and realize that she is alongside a trucker. Sometimes she covers up and sometimes she doesn't. I never can figure out why or when she will cover and when she won't. Anyone else have a wife that does that?
I was on a long road trip with an old girlfriend and we were driving through the desert at night. It was pretty remote and still hot outside, so I convinced her to drive completely topless most of the way. By the time the sun was coming up we were getting into the suburbs of a metro area, but she never tried to cover up or even said anything. Just kept acting like it was totally normal driving along with her tits out. She didn't exactly have a shirt handy either. In fact she was wearing nothing except shoes and a short, loose-hemmed skirt. (she rarely wore panties). It was almost like a game of chicken and I was curious how long she would hold out. But at this point it was basically fully light out, and we were getting stuck at stoplights on multi-lane roads, so I finally suggested that *maybe* it was time to cover up before some karen called the cops on us. She threw on a hoody but left it zipped halfway so it was still showing quite a bit and obvious she didn't have a bra on. I honestly think she probably would have stayed topless a while longer if I hadn't said anything. She did spend the rest of the day in just her skirt and hoody though, and sometimes unzipped to let the girls get some air.

She never did anything quite like that extreme again, but other times she was happy to show her tits to truckers as we passed by. She liked to give road head too, and sometimes I would pull up her skirt leaving her bare ass and pussy exposed to whoever drove by. She wasn't exactly an exhibitionist, but she had a great body and was pretty comfortable showing it off from time to time, especially when she was out with me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rebar5k For This Useful Post:
  #705  
Old 06-25-2026, 05:49 AM
WoodyWoodWood WoodyWoodWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 165
Thanks: 35
Thanked 2,390 Times in 153 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Yes, a littlebit more of her, please...
Your wish........

Enjoy........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BUM05.JPG (175.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg cheeky163003.jpg (32.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg CHEEKYBUM.jpg (61.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0051.JPG (85.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0941.JPG (1.65 MB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0947.JPG (1.66 MB, 24 views)
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 06-26-2026, 12:16 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,354
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,847 Times in 1,392 Posts
Default

We were staying at a resort in Cancun, we had been in or around the pool all afternoon, so we were both a little buzzed from margaritas. We were about 40 at the time, this resort was a favorite with Europeans, we were one of the few American couples. The swimwear was noticeably different, the guy wore speedos, the women were in bikinis that would be over-the-line back in the US, there were even a few topless women, I had tried to get my wife to take her top off, but she refused.

We were having our last drink, the pool crowd had thinned out, my wife was talking me into going to an expensive restaurant, I thought we should not spend that much on the second day. Then my wife said if I took her, she would take her top off, and keep it off whenever we were by the pool, there were a few college guys sitting a few feet away, I said "deal".

I didn't think she would do it, and I was wrong, and she got a good eying from the guys still out there. The next day, and every other day, she discovered to topless cool comfort.
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 07-02-2026, 05:16 PM
OzHarley's Avatar
OzHarley OzHarley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2025
Location: Oz
Posts: 321
Thanks: 3,031
Thanked 4,247 Times in 342 Posts
Default Exposure at Beach

Since hooking up with my sex crazy partner, I've lost count of the number of 'exposure events', lol.

She likes 'oops flashing' as she calls it. Accident flashing or being exposed doing something, acting like she doesn't know, looking for a reaction.
I wrote about one of our first time in another thread https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...5&postcount=71

I've found myself often thinking about new ways or places.

A common place is public rivers, lakes, beaches. The non nude type, then being caught nude. Or even better the nude type and being caught mid sex (eg a guy walking past, instead of covering up, opening her legs more for a view, etc)

Last time was just like that. Nice little beach that is known for a wild dune area. A normal non-nude beach (not many people there). Up the far end, a stretch of dunes and tracks going back (common for people to hide themselves away). We walked along the beach, then up into the dunes at the end. Found a spot just up off the main beach, up a small track. One of those places you can see people coming, but they cant see you until they are almost on top of you. Stripped off, relaxed. It wasn't long until an older guy wanders up the track. We saw him and his wife down on the main beach sun-baking. He stops when he see us. I let her know we have a watcher. Showtime! She turns to kneel down between my legs, ass high up in the air pointing at him up in the air, bending down with her head in my lap, both of us pretending that we don't know he is there. He steps closer, good look up her ass. I see him, he sees me seeing him. He stops again. I reach over her back and spread her ass cheeks open wider, letting him know he can watch. I made a hand gesture to stay there. He gets busy on himself. She then climbs on me riding, same spreading her cheeks. Then she is up, turns around and climbs on reverse cowgirl, lays back on me, open wide for him to watch. She has been eyeing him off without making obvious. Finally he loses control, finished off, turns and walks off. She rolls off me laughing. Hey, wtf. Get back, I haven't finished. Lol. Were were only there about an hour, then left. Walked back down and along the beach and past a couple. They were sitting up chatting, hi, hi, as we walked past. Big grin on his face. I wonder if her told his wife what he saw!

Fun times
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OzHarley For This Useful Post:
  #708  
Old 07-06-2026, 10:49 AM
jc1556 jc1556 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 274
Thanks: 447
Thanked 9,565 Times in 276 Posts
Default Commando

My wife has gotten much more comfortable wearing skirts and dresses without panties in the last couple years. She's still really paranoid about riding up escalators and will kind of pull her skirt tight against her legs when we're going up or down an escalator.

However, she is completely oblivious when she's walking on a 2nd level floor when people are below her like at the shopping mall where there are glass guard walls on the secind level. I always make her walk next to the glass so men below can look up and get a good look up her skirt. A couple times I've had her stop so we can talk, I've seen more than a few men take extra trips below to see her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jc1556 For This Useful Post:
  #709  
Old 07-06-2026, 03:51 PM
OzHarley's Avatar
OzHarley OzHarley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2025
Location: Oz
Posts: 321
Thanks: 3,031
Thanked 4,247 Times in 342 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1556 View Post
My wife has gotten much more comfortable wearing skirts and dresses without panties in the last couple years. She's still really paranoid about riding up escalators and will kind of pull her skirt tight against her legs when we're going up or down an escalator.

However, she is completely oblivious when she's walking on a 2nd level floor when people are below her like at the shopping mall where there are glass guard walls on the secind level. I always make her walk next to the glass so men below can look up and get a good look up her skirt. A couple times I've had her stop so we can talk, I've seen more than a few men take extra trips below to see her.
Love it. Keep up the good work.
Coffee shops, with bench seats at front window, looking out at people walking past in the mall. That's always a thrill, most walk past, some do the quick head turn and look!
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OzHarley For This Useful Post:
  #710  
Old 07-06-2026, 06:37 PM
lafemmeemily lafemmeemily is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: california
Posts: 138
Thanks: 277
Thanked 1,571 Times in 143 Posts
Default

my hubby exposes me by letting me pose nude. mostly for art schools, so i've been drawn, painted, sculpted nude.

but the real fun is when someone hires me to pose for erotic photos. i'm 60 now and the opportunities aren't anywhere near as frequent as when i was in my 20's and 30's, but i still love that kind of work. i've enjoyed being fuckable for 45 years and i'd love to be fuckable for 45 more. lol

emily
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.