Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2021, 07:01 PM

Thanked 1,234 Times in 87 Posts
Default Festival

I just remembered a great upskirt at a neighborhood music festival a while ago. The neighborhood association gathered some local restaurants to set up and sell food at a local park, and some bands were hired to play as well. This brought out a bunch of families from the neighborhood and, most importantly, milfs. Given the only seating would be in the grass, I decided to check it out in the hopes of some good views.

Pickings were pretty slim. I must have been there for about an hour before I saw a cute milf in a skirt sitting in the grass with her friends while their kids ran around kicking a soccer ball. They were sitting close to a pretty steep hill, and the only vantage point with a good view for me was essentially on the edge of the hill, sloping down.

Even though I had to camp in a pretty weird spot, they were none the wiser, and I was treated to a gorgeous view of white lace panties and a full, dark bush underneath. It seemed like the only thing the milf cared about was her comfort, so she didn't make any attempts to cover up, and I just sat there taking it all in.

After about 30 minutes of the show, the soccer ball got away from one of the kids and it was about to roll down the hill. I leaped over and stretched my whole body sideways to catch it just in time before it went down the hill and then tossed it to one of the kids. At that point the milf with the beautiful lace panties and dark bush looked me straight in the eyes and said "Nice save!"

It took all of my strength and discipline to resist the urge to say "Nice bush!" Instead, I just said thanks and continued to take in the view. She sat like that for a good 20 minutes more before the group left.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:12 PM

Thanked 3,236 Times in 261 Posts
Default Nice bush

Wife was showing some garden contractors where to plant things. Stepping back, she accidently fell backwards over a low bench. Short skirt, no knickers. Not hurt, but legs sticking straight in the air as they helped her up. But not before they asked where the 'other' bushes were meant to go.
Old 10-11-2021, 12:56 PM

Thanked 16,987 Times in 1,194 Posts

At urgent care for the bone doctor over the weekend...

A late-teens/early-20s woman was sitting across from me in a skirt that was way too short for her height, and she was struggling with her hands in her lap to keep the guy across from her from staring (he was about the same age).

Eventually, though, she had to put her leg up on a chair off to the side because her knee hurt too much. Based on the guy's look on his face, he was getting an eyeful. I couldn't see anything, but I found it slightly interesting, given we were all sitting there for more than two hours. Her right leg was in front of her normally, but her left leg was off to the side and on a chair, so the view must have been quite unobstructed.

But, suddenly, she changed her position and pulled the chair closer to herself more aligned with me, and while her leg was up, her right knee was tilted in to block any view. But that only lasted a moment and she changed again, this time opening up the view perfectly in front of me, and now I got an eyeful up her short skirt. She kept trying to put her hands in her lap, but it did no good. I saw her white lacy panties perfectly fine, and she had quite a bush under there, I could tell.

She sat that way for a good 20 minutes, directly in my line of sight. I don't think she changed positions because the one guy kept staring and she figured that I wouldn't look; I think it was just coincidence that she changed her position, and I happened to be on the other end.

We made eye contact a few times, but because we all had masks on, I couldn't tell what her reaction was.

I didn't look that much given upskirts aren't really my thing, but I couldn't help it from time to time, and I am sure she saw me looking but didn't really care at that point.

Then it got me wondering when women go to a doctor like that and they are wearing skirts and they have to move all around for the doctors and x-rays...people working there must get an eyeful regularly!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2021, 05:54 AM

Thanked 1,838 Times in 90 Posts

We are at a party in the house of a friend of my wife, there are about fifteen people, her friends with husbands and boyfriends. My wife is wearing the skirt in first photo.
She is sitting on a sofa in front of me and three other men with parallel legs, the hem of the skirt is at knee level. Suddenly she crosses the legs without care because the skirt is short but it is soft and upskirts are not easy, at the same time she grabs the hem of the skirt and pull its down, aiming to cover her legs. It is a mistake, the skirt is light and it floats in the air while she is crossing the legs. We get a perfect view of her spread legs and panties, something like the second photo (not my wife).
But there is something more. At the end of the party, there were only three couples left and the women were helping to clean the house. I was on the balcony of the living room with another guy, he was smoking. My wife enters the living room, we see her but she doesn't notice us because the balcony is dark. She picks up some napkins on the table then she notices something on the floor. She crouches with her legs apart and tries to clean the stain on the ground with a napkin. She is with her back to the door and thinks that no one can see her but she does not know about the two of us on the balcony. We are seeing her panties like in the third photo (not my wife).
After a few seconds of embarrassment, the guy decides to enter to let my wife know that she is in a sexy position (but perhaps to get a closer view). My wife is surprised, she loses her balance and falls backwards with legs open, skirt raised and panties in sight. The guy is embarrassed (but in my opinion very happy), he apologizes and he moves to my wife helping her to get up but also enjoying a full upskirt from less than one meter. My wife is spread eagle, with the skirt raised, panties fully exposed with a moderate see-through effect and the pubic hair visible.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_54931.jpg   squat.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 11-22-2021, 03:05 AM

Default Nice waitress' panties

I don't know if this counts like an upskirt, but here it goes anyway.

A few nights ago, we were in a restaurant for dinner. We had outdoor seating and it was quite windy, which is usual in this location given the time and season. Our waitress was a young blonde girl, very good looking with a nice body, though not much to see on the chest side, but a much more interesting back. She was wearing a smart looking blouse and a flowy skirt, reaching just above her knees.

Everything went normal until she was coming to our table, carrying a tray with our beverages. Then it came a gust of wing and her skirt flipped, leaving her black, tiny, g-string for all of us to see. Since she was carrying the heavy tray with her both hands, she couldn't put her skirt down, so it lasted quite a few seconds until she could put the tray down in an empty table. But she wasn't embarrassed or anything like that. All was business as usual with her. Some female companions in our table were horrified about the show and mentioned that anyone that knows about the windy situation would wear shorts under the skirt. Obviously I disagree, but made no comments. I just made sure to leave a good tip. Either on purpose or not, the show was way beyond anything that I could've expected.
Old 11-23-2021, 08:09 AM

Thanked 16,987 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantysniper View Post
I don't know if this counts like an upskirt, but here it goes anyway.

A few nights ago, we were in a restaurant for dinner. We had outdoor seating and it was quite windy, which is usual in this location given the time and season. Our waitress was a young blonde girl, very good looking with a nice body, though not much to see on the chest side, but a much more interesting back. She was wearing a smart looking blouse and a flowy skirt, reaching just above her knees.

Everything went normal until she was coming to our table, carrying a tray with our beverages. Then it came a gust of wing and her skirt flipped, leaving her black, tiny, g-string for all of us to see. Since she was carrying the heavy tray with her both hands, she couldn't put her skirt down, so it lasted quite a few seconds until she could put the tray down in an empty table. But she wasn't embarrassed or anything like that. All was business as usual with her. Some female companions in our table were horrified about the show and mentioned that anyone that knows about the windy situation would wear shorts under the skirt. Obviously I disagree, but made no comments. I just made sure to leave a good tip. Either on purpose or not, the show was way beyond anything that I could've expected.
Adults wearing shorts under skirts seems so very tacky to me, regardless of the situation at hand. My wife agrees! She said she would be more embarrassed if the wind blew and someone saw shorts under her skirts than seeing her panties.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2021, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Adults wearing shorts under skirts seems so very tacky to me, regardless of the situation at hand. My wife agrees! She said she would be more embarrassed if the wind blew and someone saw shorts under her skirts than seeing her panties.
To me, it feels like like cheating. Thankfully my wife will never wear shorts under a skirt/dress, though she will wear bigger panties if she feels she may be exposed
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pantysniper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2021, 05:22 PM

Thanked 1,094 Times in 65 Posts

A few summers back I helped my wife with some plants. She was wearing a summer dress that was somewhat short, but nothing noteworthy. We got home and she insisted on planting them herself.

So I got a coffee and stood at the front door, while she planted, dug etc on her hands and knees. It's a quiet street and she was working a few feet from the road. The sun was glaring so I had one hand shielding my eyes, other sipping coffee.

She was on all fours facing me when a neighbor (from the area) walked past and started chatting. My wife and I struggled in the the sunlight (coming from behind him) so I popped inside to get our sunglasses. Took me a few minutes and when I came out the guy was much closer and my wife was still pretty much pointing her ass at him while gardening.

I thought he must be after a downblouse, because I had a great view from the front. I said I was going to grab a chair and offered him one, which he declined. When I came back he was gone so I pretty much set out the chair where he had been standing and sat down and looked at her gardening.

Her dress was hiked up way more than she realized, or I did. I had the most incredible view of her barely pantied ass and outline of her pussy. The guy must've had an amazing view. I sat with a raging hard on in that chair for 20 minutes and she was oblivious of the show the whole time.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2022, 04:34 PM

Thanked 1,766 Times in 56 Posts
Default Wife on summer afternoons

I love it when the weather warms up. My wife's favorite warm weather attire is a short light summer dress, no panties. I always convince her to join me for morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine because I know i'll be treated to a lovely view! This pic was taken just this past weekend.

She often wears these same dresses without panties out to local bars or restaurants around town, although of course she's more discreet about spreading her legs then. Still, I know me or other guys at times have been treated to a nice quick pussy flash now and again.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2022-06-28 152945.jpg  
Old 07-13-2022, 11:57 PM

Thanked 8,485 Times in 201 Posts
Default Upskirt in the city

I just had a great upskirt experience yesterday.
In the UK we're having a massive heat wave, and I was visiting London to see a friend.

As I was waking down the street a girl gets out of a taxi in front of me wearing only a pink skirt and what looked like a bra. In the middle of the day! It looked like maybe she was on the way back from a hen do or something.

She happened to be walking the same direction as me so I hung back a little bit so I could watch from behind.

Then the holy grail happens. A gust of wind appears and blows her skirt up, revealing that she's not wearing any knickers. Bare bum

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019