Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2021, 08:16 PM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_P View Post
I get all of that, I guess what I am asking is if you can take about the same picture as you posted, from maybe just a bit closer so that you don’t have to crop it down so small. I am not asking you to show much more in the pictures, except maybe more of her ass and her tits but, nothing identifiable. Thanks!
Ok, I think I'm tracking. I'll see if I can capture some higher resolutions.
Attached Thumbnails
L'sAss.jpg  
Old 05-21-2021, 05:17 PM

Waxing update

I honestly got cold feet this morning about getting waxed, but I went through with it. I’m not sure if there will be any bad repercussions because of this, but L took me to the place that she goes and set up my appointment with the lady she uses.

I guess I naively thought L would go back with me, but nope… just me. She did a really nice job, actually, and while it hurt, it didn’t hurt as bad as I was anticipating. L’s enthusiasm and her reaction were worth it, so I’ll probably keep it up if she wants me to. I joked with her that I guess this is her dick now, and I got “yep”. I can live with that

I probably shouldn’t admit this, but I hope she takes a pic to show her girlfriends. I would have never thought that would do much for me, but the txting and facetiming about me is a bit of a turn-on. I’m not going to be stupid enough to suggest it, but I won’t say no.

Our clone-a-willy isn’t going to be here until Monday, and I’m not sure when we will try that. The Lush is supposed to get here on Saturday. If anything really interesting happens with that, I'll write about it.
Old 05-25-2021, 03:33 PM

Fun update about the Lush toy… it is even more fun than I thought it would be Being able to trigger it over the internet is fun, but turning it on discretely when we are together was a huge turn-on for both of us. We ran a few errands this past weekend, and I convinced her to wear it… I wasn't completely evil, but it was fun watching her stand in line while I played with the intensity. She felt like everyone could tell what was going on, but I thought it looked more like she had to go to pee. When we got back to my car, I cranked it up hehe. Nothing like watching her pull her shorts and panties to the side to pull it out when she couldn't take it anymore.

The clone-a-willy kit got delayed and is coming today. I'm going to try and suggest that we wait until this weekend to try it, but L has asked me twice if it is coming today… so I'm probably going to lose. There are worse things than a pretty woman being obsessed with making a clone of your willy, I guess . I think she is treating it like a science project with her girlfriend, and I've joked that she is putting a lot of pressure on me, haha.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2021, 08:54 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
Fun update about the Lush toy… it is even more fun than I thought it would be Being able to trigger it over the internet is fun, but turning it on discretely when we are together was a huge turn-on for both of us. We ran a few errands this past weekend, and I convinced her to wear it…

The clone-a-willy kit got delayed and is coming today. I'm going to try and suggest that we wait until this weekend to try it...
indym, I wrote about it elsewhere on OCC, so I won't make everyone read it again but when we were dating, I bought my wife a toy similiar to your Lush (except that it had its own remote) It was a vibrating egg with on/off and levels of intensity. We worked together at the same place and I was her supervisor. I convinced her to insert it and wear it to work on numerous occasions. We had so much fun with that thing! I hope you two enjoy yours just as much!

I hope you do wait for the weekend to make your Clone-a-Willy. Its alot of silly fun! Is her friend going to be there when you make the thing? That would be hot! Since her friend knows about it already, its almost a certain guarantee that she'll be seeing it. My wife shared her mold of me with friends so they all know what my hardon looks like in 3D, which I found even hotter than just seeing the photos that my wife showed them!

Last edited by nectcouple; 05-25-2021 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Shorten the quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2021, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
indym, I wrote about it elsewhere on OCC, so I won't make everyone read it again but when we were dating, I bought my wife a toy similiar to your Lush (except that it had its own remote) It was a vibrating egg with on/off and levels of intensity. We worked together at the same place and I was her supervisor. I convinced her to insert it and wear it to work on numerous occasions. We had so much fun with that thing! I hope you two enjoy yours just as much!

I hope you do wait for the weekend to make your Clone-a-Willy. Its alot of silly fun! Is her friend going to be there when you make the thing? That would be hot! Since her friend knows about it already, its almost a certain guarantee that she'll be seeing it. My wife shared her mold of me with friends so they all know what my hardon looks like in 3D, which I found even hotter than just seeing the photos that my wife showed them!
I think we are going to have a lot of fun with it. I guess I’m weird, but it was a big turn on watching her put it in and take it out. She gets creamy normally, but it made her extra excited. Seeing her take it out in the car just covered in her cream about sent me over the edge. I couldn’t help giving it a lick.

As far as L’s friend, I am sort of wondering about her. L and I are definitely a couple now, and I don’t know if she just likes showing me off (like I do her) or if there is more to it. I suspect her girlfriend has seen it all and probably heard about almost everything. We did order extra silicon and molding powder, so maybe we will make two .

Did your wife make you a Clone-A-Pussy? I mentioned that depending on how mine turned out that she would have to surprise me with one.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRDAM View Post
I'm guessing you ordered either a lush 2 or 3? The first one had terrible connection issues to the point that we gave up on it. Those issues are supposed to be fixed now. If you can send her friends an invite to control it remotely it would be interesting if she was facetiming with a friend thinking you were controlling it but its actually the friend.

My wife's favorite toy is a little rooster. She doesn't use it as an alarm because she moves too much in her sleep it always gets knocked out of place. For her it is easy to hold onto for clit stimulation during sex or its her go to when masturbating. I have tried to get her to wear it out with the alarm set randomly but she won't go for that.
Yes, we got the Lush 3. I joked a little with her about sharing control with my friends, and I got an eye roll and smirk. Who here wants to be my friend haha..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2021, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Is her friend going to be there when you make the thing? That would be hot! Since her friend knows about it already, its almost a certain guarantee that she'll be seeing it.
Well… I got beat at my own game.

I like to ask L questions during sex, and depending on my timing, all I usually get out of her is a breathless grunt and half cut-off "yes" or "no". It sounds so cheesy typing it now, but when we are really going at it hard, and I ask her if she wants me to fill her little pussy up, as an example, she usually doesn't last long at that point, and neither do I!

I'll probably get my forum man card revoked, but I told L that I love her last week sort of accidentally when she was leaving. She paused for a second, just looking at me, and all I could think was, "what the fuck did I just do". That second of pause seemed like it took 30 minutes, but I got a huge smile and an "I love you, too!" back. Anyway, the reason I'm sharing that is that during hard sex, I've asked her if she really loves me, and I get a similar breathless grunt of a loud "YES". I've jokingly called my question asking my truth serum.

Nectcouple asked about L's friend and if L was thinking about her being there when we made the clone-a-willy. I'm talking about her friend enough these days that I guess she deserves an initial lol… I'm not very original, so when I mention S, that is who I am talking about.

While having sex yesterday, I tried my truth serum and asked if L showed me off to S, and got a "yes". I asked her again if she liked showing S my dick and got another "yes". When I asked her if she liked S knowing about all the dirty things we do together, I got a very enthusiastic "YES". I ran out of time to ask any more questions because I hurt my back cumming so hard.

Well, today, L turned the tables on me. She started off giving me a slow hand job while watching TV that turned into some teasing head before she suggested we move to my bed. One of L's superpowers over me is 69ing, and I didn't even get kicked in the head this time, haha. I don't know how long she edged me along, but as soon as she started feeling me tense up, she eased off and would grind her pussy in my face until she thought I could a take a little more.

I don't know if I begged or she decided on her own, but she moved to riding me with a slow grinding back and forth motion that she was 100% controlling the pace and intensity of. So once she had me right where she wanted me… she started asking questions like if I loved her pussy, which got a grunt and breathless "yes" from me, haha. She kept it up, asking me things like if I love her and if she was my girlfriend. I'm not sure my answer would hold up in a court of law (your Honor, I was under duress), lol, but she got a lot of yes answers.

She didn't let up on me and asked me a couple of times if I liked S knowing about all the nasty things we do together. Now, I don't think a three-way is in my future… and again, my forum man card might get yanked, but I'm not sure I want one if it was available. I do think S is very interested in our sex life and L likes talking about it. Maybe I'll try to flip the tables again and truth serum L by asking if she wants S to help her with my mold this weekend.

Side note- We have played with the Lush some more but really haven't been out too much, and I haven't got to see her squirm standing in line. I mentioned how creamy she gets, so I thought I would share a little proof.
Attached Thumbnails
L17*.jpg   L33**.jpg  

L37**.jpg  
Old 05-28-2021, 12:29 PM

She literally has the most beautiful and perfect pussy that I've ever seen.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rold63 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 05:00 PM

Well, we finally made the mold for my clone-a-willy Saturday afternoon, and just as Nectcouple said it would be, it was a lot of fun.

I was able to get L to hold off making it earlier in the week, but it was a little odd feeling about the timing, initially. At first, she bugged me seemingly every hour to see if it had shown up, and I gave her the tracking number so she could see for herself. It didn't arrive until late in the afternoon, and we really didn't have enough time, even though L wanted to try. So, the odd part is that we did have time on Friday, but it was L who wanted to wait until Saturday to do it, which I was ok with but didn't understand why she wanted to wait.

Yesterday morning I cleaned around the house a little and was honestly a little bored waiting to hear from L… now I was the one sort of anxious to get things started. Around 11:30ish, I finally txted L and asked her what her plans were for the day and if she would be able to slip away some time to "make a cake", which is what I started jokingly calling it. The only response I got was that "I'm working on it".

I passed the next few hours just doing household stuff and catching up on laundry. I had to resist the temptation to take matters into my own hands a couple of times. First, I wanted to make sure that I held up my end of making a nice mold, and secondly, L would have killed me! Not giving her panties a sniff or 10 before tossing them in the washer wasn't easy, haha.

Finally, I got a txt mid-afternoon that only said, "I'm coming over", and I swear L was busting through the door 30 seconds later. She had her phone out talking to someone on speaker, and I didn't immediately know who, so I gave L the universal point at the phone and shrug. She answered, "it's ok, it is S". I'd like to tell you what they were saying, but I honestly don't remember. I do know that L finally said, "hang on a second," and gave me a kiss.

We had decided that my kitchen was the best place to do this earlier in the week because the floor is easier to clean up, and it looked like some of the mold material pours and makes a mess. L got the kit out and spread everything out on the island, and started reading the instructions again for what had to be the 10th time since it was delivered. The first part is trimming a plastic tube to length, which required that I get hard.

I expected L to end her call, but she handed me the phone and said, "talk to S". I've talked to her before, but I'm sure I had to have looked clueless. L had yanked my shorts down and started sucking me, and I'm sure I looked like an idiot staring at L's phone and not saying anything. L half irritatingly told me again to "TALK to S," and I finally said "hi," lol. That made S laugh and ask where L was, which got a response from L saying, "I'm getting him hard". Even though I knew that she knew, it still caught me off guard a little bit. S just kind of smirked but didn't say anything. It was actually a little awkward feeling. I know I sound like a dork. I've performed in front of others, and I've been the invited guest in MFMs before, but I had a dozen different questions going through my mind about what was going to happening… even though folks on here had asked about the possibility of S being involved.

Once L was satisfied that I was ready, she stood up and grabbed the tube so we could trim it to the right size. She slid it on me and was sort of eye-balling it with scissors in her hand, which got me talking! I think my first word was "NO" which made L really laugh out loud. She looked like she was going to trim it while I was inside, which she has later claimed not to be true, but that possibility certainly knocked me out of my daze. L sn*tched her phone back from me and started debating with S about how much to leave on end. I think I grew another half inch when I realized she had flipped the camera and was showing S where I was in the tube.

After that was decided, we had to mix up the molding material and try to get the water at a perfect 90 degrees. Once you mix it together, you have 2 minutes, or the thing starts to set up. That part was a little nerve-wracking, and L decided that S would be the timekeeper, that I would be the mixer/and pour into the mold, and the L's job was to get me hard and keep me hard.

I don't know how Nectcouple did it, but we decided that I would stand at the island and sort of bend forward a little to stick myself in the mold. I convinced L to sit on the island and spread for me after I was hard and ready to go. I stripped completely, and L did too. Once we were all good to go, I started mixing the water, the mold material, and S started counting down like it was a fucking SpaceX launch. We were all so into it that it didn't seem stupid at the time, but we laughed about it later.

I made it into the mold at about the 60-second mark, and L jumped up on the counter. If I wasn't preoccupied with my dick in a tube of goop, I would have been face down in her. I tried fingering her a little, but I was in a bit of an awkward position leaning forward, holding the tube, and kind of supporting myself on the island with the other. At that point, S's voice came out of nowhere, telling L to keep me hard. L had the camera pointed at me, which I'm sure I looked like I was taking a calculus exam. I didn't have any problem with my hard-on at that point, and hearing S give direction turned me on way more than I thought it would.

You are supposed to wait 2 minutes for the mold to set up, but we decided to keep it on me longer or for as long as we could. L was going to pull it off of me, but we decided that I would be able to adjust things better myself. I made quite a bit of mess on the floor because I overfilled the tube and didn't think about room for me. L commented that I made a mess when she hopped down, and I told her that I didn't account for "dick displacement," which made both of them laugh and then me laugh.

As for me, I really wasn't that dirty, but L handed me the phone and went to cleaning me up with a towel… which turned into me going right back into her mouth. At this point, I was ready to cum! S again asked what L was doing, and I told her flat out that she was sucking my dick, and L said show her. I couldn't tell if S was doing anything, all I could see was her head, but I don't think she was. When I was ready to cum, I let L know, and she let me fill her mouth. L even showed S her mouth full of cum before she swallowed and told S that she would talk to her later and that was the end of the call.

I'd like to tell you S was naked, but she was fully clothed the whole time. I wouldn't have said no to S being naked, but I think it was even that much hotter for me this way. Something about L being an exhibitionist for her friend, and wanting me to do the same, is off the charts hot to me. I sort of feel like L had some instructions for S, which included keeping her clothes on. S is very pretty (not a beautiful as L, though ), so needless to it is quite an ego boost for me. I hope S enjoyed it as much as I did.

We haven't made the actual willy yet. They said waiting 24 hours for the mold to cure is best, so I suspect L will be over this afternoon to continue "making the cake", haha.
Old 05-31-2021, 06:03 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
Well, we finally made the mold for my clone-a-willy Saturday afternoon, and just as Nectcouple said it would be, it was a lot of fun.
I told you it would be lots of silly fun. Lol!
It was close to 20 years ago now, but I remember having to stick my junk into what looked like a hard plastic, X-Lg Starbucks coffee cup full of goop and I will swear it was more like 10 minutes for the mold to set. Maybe my memory is wrong and it only seemed like that long! I do remember holding it there with one hand, while the other was busy playing with my g/f (now wife)'s tits and ass as I watched her lay back and use a dildo on herself for my (and ultimately, her) benefit.

If I were you, I would have had L insert that Lush and would have used my phone to tease the hell out of her...that would have kept me hard! (Btw, if you';re still looking for volunteer friends to man the controls, I'M GAME! LOL!)

I am happy to read that S was intimately involved in the process with you! Very hot story!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YouCut 20211110 144139660

1m:09s

01-21-2024

3m:38s

01-03-2021
Shower 4 flv

2m:17s

02-06-2009
I Wish I Had Music

1m:05s