Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2020, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
Can't leave us hanging like that
I was hesitant to post the other pics I found on her phone along with the first one I posted because I thought they would be past the boundaries here, but based on some others I’ve see in this thread I think I can get away with a few of them.
Attached Thumbnails
F22E98F3-591C-4F53-B683-FB84988721B6.jpeg   E205AA5A-C077-44F9-B608-59BE1C6D0AE7.jpeg  

The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to Tsuga For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2020, 02:59 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts
Default wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
I was hesitant to post the other pics I found on her phone along with the first one I posted because I thought they would be past the boundaries here, but based on some others I’ve see in this thread I think I can get away with a few of them.
That's some crazy hot discovery. I've read your other adventures, and would love to know the details on this chapter.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2020, 10:51 AM

Thanked 2,934 Times in 378 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryaki View Post
That's some crazy hot discovery. I've read your other adventures, and would love to know the details on this chapter.
Agree 100%! Seems she has become a hotwife on her own - and you have adjusted to / accepted that discovery.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2020, 04:55 AM

Thanked 11,018 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote:
That's SOOOO HOT!!!! Great find, please keep us up on her fun. AND your findings
Old 03-06-2020, 12:02 PM

Default Story?

So what was the story behind the pics?

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puckmuck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2022, 10:28 PM

Thanked 2,033 Times in 64 Posts
Default Ex and her first BF

A few years ago my ex was cleaning things out of her parents house, and I found an old laptop. I asked her about it and she said it was hers from high school and told me just to throw it out. I threw it in the garbage can outside, but hours later I went back and grabbed it and brought it home. I bought a new battery and charger for it and I was able to turn it on and figured out her old password.

After an few minutes, I found a folder simply titled "Jun" with random pics of her and her first boyfriend. I found another folder titled "Erik's Graduation", and it had about 20 pics of her in seductive clothing and this white little spring dress, a few of him and a few videos. Two videos are of her flashing and naked but another one is a hardcore video of her and her ex.
The video is about 26 min long and kind of gets me jealous because she slowly strips out of her little dress and her bf takes over from there. He does almost everything you can think of to her, from facefucking to anal, and takes close ups of her whole body and her face while he finishes in her. As hot as she is, its hard for me to watch because he didnt use a condom (which at that time in their lives was very stupid) and the noises and screams she made then arent the same. I also get angry because at the end he makes her suck his dick for a few seconds and I can tell she really didnt want to. The video would be so hot if it was me instead.
I still jerk off to the pics of her back then, but I get pissed to think that since her ex is now fat and single, probably spanks it to that vid all the time. I would if i was him

Last edited by hberg56; 02-07-2022 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:30 PM

Thanked 1,759 Times in 56 Posts
Default Wife Pics from others

My wife and I (very happily married) have an open relationship. We don't play around that often and don't consider ourselves swingers, but we're both free to play, either alone or together, if and when the opportunity arises. And she's hot so it does arise! Our only rule is honesty and transparency when it happens - we have to tell each other, and my one additional rule is that if she plays without me she has to send me pics so I can "participate". She's great with that.

She travels a lot for work, and has a couple semi-regular guys she hooks up with in her usual spots, once every few months on average. She always tells me in advance when they're planning a hook up in her hotel, and often now she packs something sexy to wear (which I help her pick out), so she's ready for the photo shoot. It is an unbelievable turn on for me to get these pics and see exactly what the other guy is seeing, knowing she's showing everything to him and he's about to get to enjoy every intimate part of her, and of course knowing she's going to get to cum on a strange cock is the ultimate fantasy realized.

Obviously this means the guy she's with also knows I'm in on it because they're sending me pics. Its funny, some guys are cool with it, but some guys are really weirded out knowing that I know and I'm in on the enjoyment. Its very bizarre to me that they'd be OK fucking her behind my back, but not OK fucking her if I know about it?? Oddly enough some guys are like that, but the ones who get it are fun! Very strange society we live in but again, deception is not an option, I feel its always better in the long run if everyone's in on it. And I'm not into getting embarrassed or humiliated, its all about the fun factor for us, and it certainly spices things up when I get those pics, and she comes back home and we go through the whole night "blow by blow" so to speak!

Here's a few pics she's sent me from various hookups. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
47071955891_a60862b929_c.jpg   45386762791_1fa81b2e64_c.jpg  

44662864864_2a7d15247e_c.jpg   41449688974_2fc1d7965f_c.jpg  

41449503754_4d0ca9a174_c.jpg   27298882117_8d2b999cbd_c.jpg  

40363365250_0db53c9b35_c.jpg  
Old 02-08-2022, 09:44 PM

Thanked 5,828 Times in 174 Posts
Default Yours ex vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hberg56 View Post
A few years ago my ex was cleaning things out of her parents house, and I found an old laptop. I asked her about it and she said it was hers from high school and told me just to throw it out. I threw it in the garbage can outside, but hours later I went back and grabbed it and brought it home. I bought a new battery and charger for it and I was able to turn it on and figured out her old password.

After an few minutes, I found a folder simply titled "Jun" with random pics of her and her first boyfriend. I found another folder titled "Erik's Graduation", and it had about 20 pics of her in seductive clothing and this white little spring dress, a few of him and a few videos. Two videos are of her flashing and naked but another one is a hardcore video of her and her ex.
The video is about 26 min long and kind of gets me jealous because she slowly strips out of her little dress and her bf takes over from there. He does almost everything you can think of to her, from facefucking to anal, and takes close ups of her whole body and her face while he finishes in her. As hot as she is, its hard for me to watch because he didnt use a condom (which at that time in their lives was very stupid) and the noises and screams she made then arent the same. I also get angry because at the end he makes her suck his dick for a few seconds and I can tell she really didnt want to. The video would be so hot if it was me instead.
I still jerk off to the pics of her back then, but I get pissed to think that since her ex is now fat and single, probably spanks it to that vid all the time. I would if i was him
Any chance you would be willing to share the pics or vids?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jewl1285 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2022, 05:11 PM

This is an awesome thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to thorsword For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2022, 09:47 AM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 427 Posts

When I got together with my current girlfriend, I knew she had been pretty wild before I met her. In fact, that is why I wanted to start dating her. Anyway, she told me about a website called Fetlife. It is kind of like Facebook but for sexual pictures and posting about people’s kinks. After showing me the website, I immediately joined. She was the first person I friend requested. As soon as I did I seen all of her pictures of before we met. She had posted 68 pictures of herself and 4 videos of her fucking someone else. Out of the pictures about half were pictures that was obvious someone else took. She wrote 4 stories and many, many others posts. At first, I was taken aback because I didn’t expect to see her being fucked by someone else. Or to see her giving someone else a deep throat blowjob. I wanted to get jealous but I knew all of this was before we met. And given the fact that her and I are swingers and we met in the swing lifestyle It would have been illogical for me to get jealous. But after a while and I had time to think about it I was no longer jealous but actually turned on by what I saw. Here is one of the pictures. That her ex took of her ass that is from that website.
Attached Thumbnails
u2000.jpg  

Tags
girlfriend, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
webcam10

2m:29s

01-30-2005
head

1m:11s

11-22-2012
Towel