|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#61
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you. I love all the nice things you all have said about me. I wish you all had been at that party in the woods years ago. I would have taken care of you all.
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#62
|
|||
|
|||
|
There are a lot of special people who contribute to this site, but I would like to nominate "Mrs. gbdick" for a Lifetime Achievement Award for her incredible contributions of both stories and pictures that back up those stories covering a 40 year period. I have read and re-read both your and your husband's account of the afternoon you met dozens of times and it always turns me on. I have a couple photos of my wife and I from our first date (not nude) so I know how cool it is to see and remember who you were at that moment. And to have your first photo be topless, how cool is that!
gbick, I sincerely thank you for being who you are and for sharing some of it with us, and I hope you can continue to suck whatever cocks need sucking for many years to come. Cheers! |
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Barbarella only wears a bra when she absolutely has to and even then she doesn't like it. She is an A cup with fantastic nipples, so there are almost always two pencil erasers trying to escape from her tops we we are at home. She doesn't let that happen in most situations while we are out, but there have been some times where she's been more carefree than others.
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#64
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you so much. My husband and I have had so many sexual adventures in our life that it's easy to look back and re-live them here. having a husband that loves to watch me show off or fuck other men helps. Being that I'm 60 now I love everybody looking at what few pictures we have left of me when I was young and dancing naked for a living. It helps too that even now we both are as horny as when we were 20. Just a few minutes ago I was moving boxes in our basement when my hubby came downstairs and saw me. I was wearing a thin white cotton T shirt. My nipples showed through real well. Hubby came over to me and started rubbing my nipples. I smiled at him, pulled up my shirt and said, "Is this what you want?" He bent over and sucked on them a minute and I noticed his pants sticking out, so I rubbed him through his pants. He let out a groan and I said, "You like them don't you?" He stopped sucking, looked down at his hardon and said, "You think?" There was a stool nearby so I grabbed it, sat down, and started undoing his pants. His nice hard dick popped out when his pants hit the floor. I put my arms up and he pulled my T shirt over my head and tossed it. I looked up at him and proceeded to give him one of my patented blow jobs. It only took a few minutes before he was ready. (No one last long in my mouth) I looked up and asked him, "Swallow or tits?" He groaned out, "TITS!" so I went back to work until he croaked out he was cumming. I took him out of my mouth, leaned in and jerked him off onto my still firm tities. After a minute for his recovery he licked his cum off of my tits, and nursed on my nipples until I was cleaned off. I jumped up on our pool table, he pulled off my shorts, and he dived in to my hairy pussy eating me to several wonderful orgasms. All the men seem to go for a good set of tits. Here's a couple more of me since you have all been so nice.
The first one is me at around 21 just after a bath. I think it's a good view of my lovely tits and my furry bush. The second one is from when I was shaking my tits in peoples faces, dancing naked, a couple years later. You can tell by my shaved pussy. Girls just didn't shave back then but since I got more tips when I spread my legs and they could see my pussy lips better, my hubby kept me shaved. My hubby took the picture but it's our next door neighbor sucking on my tits. He found out I was dancing, came to see me and literally panted after me. I took pity on him and for a year or so he fucked me more than my hubby. He had a thing for my tits. He worked 3rd shift, had a nice dick, and could get it up 3 times before my hubby came home from work. Many times my hubby came home to find me being fucked by him. Hubby was usually tired and would just watch until Jake, our neighbor, had filled my pussy and sometimes ass full of his cum. After dinner I got it from my hubby once or twice on the nights I didn't work dancing. On Thurs. Fri. Sat. and Sun. nights I danced and I would either get it from hubby or a man I picked up at the club. What fun times we all had back then. Lots of sex and lots of happy men. |
| The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: | ||
9inchesrick, apeyboy, BadPhotog, camoj, Candi Delight, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dandd, dick hardin, DRDavenport, Duran Duran, echoes46, filbert1953, IWFQM, jacksonhole, jiinx81, johnnieuk, krullbagge, Licsalot56, lollolz9, maymedson11, MrBill, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, pridesam, robotmartin, Rohit083, Showoffmywife, spiegelei, stiv837, thefergieferg1, tim81, whatnow3 | ||
|
#65
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wife managed to get drenched and transparent. Entertained a few guys like that.
|
| The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes4you For This Useful Post: | ||
allthatjazz, BadPhotog, blahqazwx, Candi Delight, Couple6872, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, cufan86, devster, DippsyDudel, dkdiablo, DRDavenport, fellatiorules, filbert1953, George VI, IWFQM, jiinx81, krullbagge, Licsalot56, maymedson11, mrhitachi99, naularry2, nectcouple, patrourke, robotmartin, Rohit083, stiv837, thefergieferg1, wwwddd | ||
|
#66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#67
|
||||
|
||||
|
A few years ago I went to a department store to buy some new clothes. My husband and I noticed a young man following us around trying to sneak peeks at me. As you all know I never wear a bra. I had on a tight knit thin top and kind of a vest over it. When I moved a certain way the vest moved out of the way and my nipples were clearly visible. While I was holding up blouses the young man was really getting an eyeful. After a lot of being stared at I told my husband what I had planned. I took off my vest, handed it to my hubby to hold, grabbed a couple of blouses, and walked over to a mirror near the hansom young man. My husband watched while this guys eyes nearly came out of their sockets. The poor fellow was now standing about 6 feet from me panting. I suddenly turned around and stepped in front of him, held the 2 blouses up on either side of me and said, "Which one do you think will look best on me?" The poor guy could barely speak. My knit top was now stretched tight across my tits clearly showing everything. I looked down and the young mans dick was tenting his pants pretty bad. I winked at my husband, grabbed the guys hand and pulled him into the changing room a few feet away. There was hardly anyone else in that part of the store so no one saw us. Hubby kept watch. When I closed the curtain the young guy was moaning and staring down at my barley covered tits. I moved up to him and said, "It's OK to touch them." He still didn't move so I pulled my top up and put his hands on them. He started panting and moaning harder as his hands squeezed my tits. After a moment I pulled his head down to suck on them. As he started sucking on my nipples I reached down to rub his hard dick and take it out of his pants. Just after I touched it he groaned real loud, and pumped his hips a little. I knew he had cum in his pants. The poor guy stood straight up with a sad shocked expression on his face and turned and ran out of the dressing room. After a moment I put my top back down and turned to leave. My husband stuck his head in and asked, "What happened?" I pulled him into the dressing room, sat down on the seat, pushed my husband to his knees, pulled my skirt up, spread my legs, and said, "Eat and I'll tell you what happened." My husband has a very talented tongue and since I rarely wear panties, he had a easy time getting to my now very wet pussy. We never saw the poor fellow again. Too bad he missed out on a nice blow job.
|
| The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: | ||
apeyboy, BadPhotog, blahqazwx, Candi Delight, chalcple, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, dave0912jb, DRDavenport, filbert1953, jiinx81, kuba123, maymedson11, naularry2, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, Omega88, pridesam, robotmartin, Rohit083, Showoffmywife, spiegelei, stiv837, thealbaarea, Welee337, whatnow3, wwwddd, xxxxenophile | ||
|
#68
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#69
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post: | ||
9inchesrick, apeyboy, BadPhotog, breastexp101, Candi Delight, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, dick hardin, DRDavenport, echoes46, fellatiorules, filbert1953, havee-air23, IWFQM, jiinx81, kimokeo, krullbagge, Licsalot56, littlep, maymedson11, mrhitachi99, oldbuckeye, Plainlover2002, Showoffmywife, stiv837, tim81 | ||
|
#70
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you for your nice comments. I still shave once in a while but not always. Some men like a hairy bush so it depends on who I'm fucking this month. Also in the 70s, hardly anyone shaved their pussy. It was just hardly ever done. Girls that did it were considered exotic and wildly sexy back then. I did it to get more attention when I flashed it. The guys went wild when they saw it and couldn't wait to eat it! What girl doesn't love a good pussy eater? Just going braless back then didn't get special attention. Almost every girl was showing her nipples then and bouncing around. Since I liked to show off I had to go the extra mile to get guys to pant after me. Even now it's still illegal to walk around showing your pussy but you can get very daring showing your tits. I would wear thin kind of see through tops, very low cut halter tops, and dresses to get men's attention. If you lean a little back and stick your tits out or brush them against a man's arm when you're talking to him you can get him very hard. Then if you take his hand and put it under your skirt to feel your bare pussy you own him. Now he's foaming at the mouth for you. I use my braless tits to get him and my bare pussy to reel him in. I love watching a man's reaction when he sees my tits.
Since you like my hairless pussy so much, (even though this is about braless tits) here is another picture from the 70s of my shaved pussy and of course braless tits. (Actually I'm not wearing anything here) Notice the smile. I love showing off for guys. Enjoy! |
| The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: | ||
9inchesrick, apeyboy, BadPhotog, breastexp101, Candi Delight, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, dave0912jb, DavidO, dick hardin, DRDavenport, Duran Duran, filbert1953, IWFQM, jiinx81, klauskri, krullbagge, Licsalot56, maymedson11, Menorca, MrBill, naularry2, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, Plainlover2002, stiv837, thefergieferg1, whatnow3 | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| braless |
|
|