uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2023, 08:23 PM

Thanked 26,521 Times in 1,274 Posts

My wife and I owned a small antiques store that was next to a laundromat, on Saturday mornings my wife liked to hit garage sales looking for treasures, her main source of inventory. So, every morning I would watch the store while she went out shopping, also on these Saturday's these 3 young ladies would do their laundry next door, they must have washed everything they own except for a knit top and booty shorts. After they got their stuff loaded in the machines they would come look over our antiques, our inventory moved fast, dressed in next to nothing. Headlights on, frequent cameltoes, my BIL was helping me one Saturday when they came in, from then on he was a frequent visitor, his golf game went downhill.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2023, 10:04 PM

Thanked 1,094 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
The woman came up to me for help, and she had on a grubby top that had enormous armholes, nothing under it, and her dark hard nips on A cup breast perfectly visible from the sides. She was aware of it because she kept her arms close to the sides, but I could still see, and when she talked with her hands, they were perfectly visible. You could tell her sons were completely embarrassed. She caught me looking a few times and scowled at me, but I was 19 and rather excited.
The hypocrisy of some people! She wears a loose top, sans bra, then cops attitude when you discreetly peek.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2023, 06:58 PM

I recently went to a cafe book store where lots of people read or work on their laptop. They were packed & ran out of tables and chairs so I looked around for the prettiest women with the lowest cut tank tops , dresses, big arm holes loose tops.

Found a pretty thin young blonde woman with a backless dress & could see she had no bra straps so I stood at a bookcase next to her and " read" while she would bend forward checking her laptop, phone or drink. Each time her low cut dress would gape & fall forward exposing her poofy light pink areolas the size of a quarter and her small pencil eraser nipples. I stood there for about an hour "reading"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bimm3r For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2023, 07:11 PM

Recently went to an outdoor clothing flea market & noticed a vendor moving her clothing merchandise around in crates on the floor. She was brunette, tall, thin, wearing a really loose midriff top. Everyone she would bend down I'd get a view of her dangling breasts from the bottom up her top. They were probably C or D cups &
as she bent down the bottom of her breasts would be seen swaying and hanging as she moved the clothes around.

There was also a pretty European blonde wearing a low cut white halter dress selling rings and watches who was really chatty and attentive with customers. She had all her merchandise on portable tables surrounding her booth as she sat in the middle in a chair. She would ask everyone that visited her booth if they needed help trying things on & help you put on rings & watches. As she bend forward and down to help put a watch on your wrist I'd get a full view of both her pale A cups breasts, pink areolas and nipples.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bimm3r For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2023, 08:30 AM

It's been a very hot and humid summer for us. I especially love this time of year because there are always several days where it is so hot and humid that even the most conservative women, those that always cover up and always wear a bra, just say "screw it...I need comfort over coverage"...

The other night I stopped at the supermarket to grab a couple things. As I turned down the bread aisle, I immediately saw this late 20's early 30's beautiful woman in a long white cotton summer dress (not see through unfortunately). I stopped in my tracks and my jaw dropped because when I first saw her, she had just bent over into her shopping cart and I caught a quick peek into the top of her dress as she return to the upright position. It was only a second, but I was able to see that their was no bra strap. I didn't see her tit unfortunately. But I noticed that she had a nicely tanned body.

I continued my shopping with that one-second glimpse replaying in my head. I imagined the view I would have had if I had turned the corner down her aisle just a few seconds earlier. But it appears that she was a very conservative type...just a guess on my part... she didn't have tattoos, the dress was long and not low cut, and she had just a vibe that screamed that she was kind of a prude. So I accepted the likelihood that although I didn't see bra straps, this woman likely had on a strapless bra.

It was time for me to check out. I remember being pissed because there was only one checkout line open. I proceeded to that line and when I arrived...there she was again...unloading her full shopping cart. I knew that I was in for the show of my life !!

She was totally focused on unloading her cart. I stood next to my shopping cart to get the best angle. Every time she bent over to grab an item from her cart, I saw her incredible tits. She had no bra !!!! I remember being shocked by that because like I mentioned before, she gave off a very conservative vibe. She must have been hanging in her hot and muggy home and, due to incredible heat, decided to go braless in public.

My mouth drooled as I saw her beautiful, full, firm B-cup-sized tanlined tit. Words can't describe how amazing her tits were. Her light-colored soft nipple and areola were soft and pinkish-brown. I have never seen a more beautiful and perfectly-formed tit. And I've never had a downblouse experience before that lasted so long. I was able to stand there, unnoticed by her as I waited to check out after her, for so long. Every time she bent over to grab one of her grocery items I got a slightly different angle view of her perfect tits. Her tanlines weren't very close to her nipples, so that added to my belief that she was the ultra-conservative type (I especially love conservative prudish women)

I will never have a better downblouse experience. Needless to say, I have pleasured myself many times since this experience ! Has anyone else had a similar experience?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to milfwatcher69 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2023, 02:03 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 93 Posts

The best technique I found was to take my wifes Pomerainian for walks in the park. He was a babe magnet and just begged to be petted and loved on. I had over 200 hundred DBs courtesy of that little cutie.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2023, 02:54 PM

Default Take the dogs out

A few years ago we belonged to a group raising funds for greyhounds, we would have a stall at county show's,pet stores and garden centres, there were about 15 off us in the group and we would have our dogs with us as they were a big attraction, being big gentle dogs they would soon be laying down and I soon realized that it was the perfect place to see some tit and very often nipples as well, I have had some brilliant views at times.
I have been married for 57 years now and for the hole of our marriage I have encouraged her to go braless with some interesting moments at times, as time went on she got so she went without more than with to the point now she rarely puts one on and will happily go out most anywhere in just a t-shirt, she is a 38 c so you don't miss them especially when she is walking.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2023, 12:57 AM

Thanked 3,455 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalzoom1 View Post
A few years ago we belonged to a group raising funds for greyhounds, we would have a stall at county show's,pet stores and garden centres, there were about 15 off us in the group and we would have our dogs with us as they were a big attraction, being big gentle dogs they would soon be laying down and I soon realized that it was the perfect place to see some tit and very often nipples as well, I have had some brilliant views at times.
I have been married for 57 years now and for the hole of our marriage I have encouraged her to go braless with some interesting moments at times, as time went on she got so she went without more than with to the point now she rarely puts one on and will happily go out most anywhere in just a t-shirt, she is a 38 c so you don't miss them especially when she is walking.
Holy fucking gold mine... you are right.

We spent this weekend at a college town in California. We brought my Wife's corgi. For those of you that do not know, these are very low to the ground herding dogs. Anyway, my wife and kids went to an activity for most of today where we could not take the dog so I walked around town and the park for several hours. Girls were coming up and asking to pet the dog all day. Most were not doing the one hand over their neck line thing, it was both hands on my dog. Even better yet, if I am looking down, I am looking at the dog, not them. I saw a number of nipples today, plenty of bras, and lots of cleavage. The most memorable though not very hot because the girl was kind of ugly and had a lot of ugly tattoos was one that had a rainbow tattooed above and on her boobs that ended at her nipples on both sides. Her nipples and areolas were tattooed as pots of gold.

The only one that seemed to realize the show was a really cute college girl who was dressed kind of provocatively. She had Daisy Dukes on that showed under-butt and a scoop neck top with no bra and cowboy boots. She was petting the dog and asking questions about him and giving me a view of her small tits. She all the sudden realized and said sorry about that and put her hand to the neck line of her top. I laughed and said she was not bothering me. She laughed too and said ok then and dropped her had and petted the dog for another 10-15 seconds before standing up and acting flirty for a few more minutes before bending over to pat the dog once more and moving on.
Old 09-29-2023, 03:37 AM

Saw this pretty young brunette trying on shoes. She was wearing a black button shirt with only the bottom 3 buttons done. She was preoccupied putting on and seeing how the shoes looked that she didn't notice both her A cup tits, small dark brown areolas and pointy eraser tip nipples were on display.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bimm3r For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2023, 03:39 PM

Thanked 8,942 Times in 984 Posts
Default Pets!

Nothing like petting a dog to cause a lapse.

Saw a woman petting a dog in a store. Went in for a closer look and her loose top exposed her entire tit. Cone-shaped A cup, half erect pink nip. She stood up. I decided to pet the dog too, just to see, but she wised up and held her top to her chest when she bent forward.

Dog belongs to the store so I'll be sure to look there more often.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt

1m:03s

01-26-2017