Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2020, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy1979 View Post
As upskirts are obviously few and far between at the moment I thought I would share one of my wife.
From what I have gathered flashing white panties is one of the most embarrassing event for women.

Its why they love black but of course for us who loves upskirts white panties are the best!

Last edited by Turtle; 10-29-2020 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iwanttoseeyourpanty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2020, 11:05 PM

Growing up there was this after school program I was apart of, actually lived close to it. Met many awesome people there, including an activities coordinator, she was in her late 40s or so but had a nice body, during the warm weather she would be wearing khaki or jean skirts, as well during the winter weather but with stockings. Near the end of the year, I stayed at the place to help her clean up, getting close to her several times, got to see under her skirt, seeing her whites panties, another time she had pink panties, then on another afternoon red and white striped ones. We were close in a way, as when we met, we hugged here and there, on one occasion she and I hugged while sitting, letting me touch her soft knees.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ares95 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy1979 View Post
This was a shock as she usually wears black knickers under her dark skirts.
It instantly turned me on as my wife would never intentionally show her knickers and it got me fantasising if anybody else had seen that white triangle that day!
So your wife avoids wearing white panties right?

My wife too always afraid she will flash her panties if she wears white but off course she still every now and then has white panties on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iwanttoseeyourpanty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2020, 09:07 PM

I was walking back to my car after a round of golf. I already had a spring in my step from firing a smooth 89 in some rough conditions, but as I was putting my clubs in my trunk I happened to notice a pretty girl come out of the ice cream shop which sat next to the course.

She looked to be in her early to mid 20s, black hair, very pale, with a short but fit body. She wore a slim-fitting dark purple dress, basic but stylish, and held a vanilla cone in her left hand. No one would accuse her of being a model, but she was certainly cute. As this girl reached for her door handle, a monstrous gust of wind sent the hem of her dress from her thighs to her chin.

I was facing her front, but it seemed like she had been exposed on all sides. She wore a black panty set which, like her dress, was sleek and sexy yet modest. She also seemed to have some sort of dark tattoo running up the left side of her slim and beyond pale stomach. The girl smiled with what looked like genuine amusement as she used her free hand to push her dress back into place. She didn't notice that I had witnessed her Marilyn moment, but I doubt she would have cared; she struck me from afar as the kind of woman who could laugh at such things without embarrassment.

Then she hopped in her VW bug and sped away, likely giggling at her decision to wear a dress on such a windy afternoon.
Old 03-12-2021, 08:48 PM

Many summers ago, spent lots of time outside with friends and neighbors close by. During one afternoon met a young mother and her kid who got along well with us, she was in her 30s I believe and had a nice short denim skirt. On that afternoon I found myself at her place with her kid and one other friend, we were outside near their garage which they were cleaning out. I helped the mother out a bit while the other two played around, got close enough to her a few times, and saw a bit up her skirt, seeing some nice purple panties with yellow dots on them, couldn't get my mind off them when I left for home.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ares95 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2021, 09:55 AM

Default Office girls

Mainly get the upskirts at the office, but one girl stood out because she was completely oblivious of it. She was a Chinese woman, petite, nerdy with glasses, but decent looking. It's weird because most Chinese people always cross their legs when they wore skirts, but she never crosses her legs.

She sits the same way if she's wearing jeans or a skirts, the thighs are always open. Whenever she was wearing her skirts, it's always a great view but most the time she wore tights so its hard to actually see her panties.

Another source for me is my MIL. Slim asian woman, early 50s that love to wear skirts in summer. She is completely covered in winter time in loose hoodies and pants, but summer time, she wears very loose/thin/short skirts. There has been a few times where she knew I was around and bent over a little longer than she should, I think she knows I can see her panties. MIL completely diff than the office chick, I think my MIL does it intentionally to some extent.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2021, 01:33 PM

Thanked 6,931 Times in 615 Posts
Default Upskirting - it's so 20 years ago

Upskirting - it's so 20 years ago and here, in the UK, you go to prison for doing it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 10:01 AM

Thanked 1,725 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post
Upskirting - it's so 20 years ago and here, in the UK, you go to prison for doing it
I think prison is for poking a camera up some ladies skirt, not having a casual glance at someone sitting down when you pass them or an occasional gust of wind that shows the lot.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 01:43 PM

Default A neighbor looked up my wife’s skorts

I was working on a motorcycle in my garage, and our neighbor was hanging out, watching what I was doing. I didn’t have any seats in the garage, so he was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. My wife, who was wearing a pair of very loose-legged skorts (skirt/shorts combo) was doing some yardwork, and for some reason, she kept going back and forth through the garage to get stuff from inside of the house. When she came through the garage, she would pass between the motorcycle and our neighbor. On one trip I noticed that every time she passed, our neighbor would discretely dip his head down and take a peak up her skorts. On one trip, I gave it a try and saw that he was getting a nice view of her ass. From my angle, I couldn’t tell if she was wearing any panties, but if she was, it had to be a thong because all I could see was her ass cheeks. Maybe he could tell from his angle. If he was that ballsy to do that in front of me, what do you think he may have tried with her behind my back?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to toml For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 09:46 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 93 Posts
Default What would he have done?

Nothing, he's a peeker not a player.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps