or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2022, 11:30 PM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts
Default I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
Just wondering if anyone here has ever met up to show pictures in person. I really fancy the idea. Well its more safe showing her face in person than sharing on here.
I know that the answer you're looking for is more than a simple, "I did", but I've already written about it elsewhere here. Without going into it all over again, i will just say that after first posting photos of my wife here on OCC (with her permission), I became aquainted with a guy here and eventually became friends.

We met up at a cigar bar and shared some good bourbon and a few fine cigars while we sat hunched over my laptop. To anyone who might have seen us, we were two guys having an after-hours business meeting when in reality, we were perusing my collection of photos of my wife and quietly discussing them. We met up a number of times at that bar for "business" meetings.

Later, he and my wife started conversing online and eventually met up for sex. That is the story I've previously written about.

Last edited by nectcouple; 09-30-2022 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Typo
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2022, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone here has ever met up to show pictures in person. I really fancy the idea. Well its more safe showing her face in person than sharing on here.
It is my favorite way to share her now. First time was setting up an iPad slide show for truckers.

The first time in person was with a guy I worked with at a construction site. Sometimes my wife would bring us meals at the site office on shifts when it was just us. I noticed he flirted with her and was always happy to see her. Divorced, he didn’t have a lot of time for women now…he would talk about my wife’s looks and her pretty feet…after a year I asked him if he’d like to see some nudes of her…hell yes! Most of our pictures are explicit spreads, masturbation or insertions…he loved it and enjoyed he bush getting smaller and her tits getting a little bigger through the years. He never changed the way he treated her and was always polite. He did ask if I would send him a couple for his private use…I sent him a few faceless shots. If I hadn’t worked with him, my wife would probably fucked him!

I have done it in person when traveling and meeting guys at hotels. It is fun to see their reaction in person. Younger guys always are amazed by her bush! I think it is safer from a reposter and collector aspect. I removed our pictures here when we had 2 incidents of our pictures on another site and being used as ads for a milf site. Guys often ask to hook up with her, but we haven’t done that since 2017. I don’t show her pictures to strangers if she’s with me, the world has gotten weird.

Great post!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scott5776 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2022, 04:54 PM

Quote:
True the world has definitely changed for the worse. I accidentally sent a pic of us to the wrong friend, a close friend who we trusted. He spread the picture around and started treating my wife bad. I couldnt believe someone close would betray us. I would always look after friends. Hes an ex friend now and he knows to stay away.
Sorry to hear that!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scott5776 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2022, 04:03 PM

Default Just to make it easier...

Quote:
Goung to look for your story when i get time. Sounds fun
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=212030
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2022, 08:22 PM

Thanked 5,817 Times in 786 Posts
Default Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Wow, really hot story. Glad you didn’t get upset when she used her Golden Ticket with your friend. Seems like you all were satisfied with the outcome.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2022, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Wow, really hot story. Glad you didn’t get upset when she used her Golden Ticket with your friend. Seems like you all were satisfied with the outcome.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and again, I apologize for all the quotation mark problems. That sure made it a bear to read!

I admit that I was mad at first...more shocked, actually. Maybe a bit mad because it messed up my fantasy to be there to witness it the first time it happened. I mean, it was my fantasy...and yet, it wasn't. It wouldn't make sense to be mad about anything else because I am the one who instigated it, right?

Re-reading that makes me remember it like it was yesterday, so thanks for bringing it up again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2022, 01:32 AM

Thanked 5,817 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Thanks for taking the time to read it and again, I apologize for all the quotation mark problems. That sure made it a bear to read!

I admit that I was mad at first...more shocked, actually. Maybe a bit mad because it messed up my fantasy to be there to witness it the first time it happened. I mean, it was my fantasy...and yet, it wasn't. It wouldn't make sense to be mad about anything else because I am the one who instigated it, right?

Re-reading that makes me remember it like it was yesterday, so thanks for bringing it up again!
I can understand you being mad at first since you thought only a blow job with him. But you are right you did instigate it, and it was your fantasy. I’m glad you did eventually get turned on by it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2022, 05:13 PM

Me and a buddy of mine had a sports bet that went my way earlier this season and our bet was the loser had to show the winner some nude pics of his wife. I thought he would back out for sure but he came through.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7598.jpeg   IMG_7113.jpeg  

Old 01-04-2023, 06:55 AM

Thanked 8,587 Times in 903 Posts
Default For Tim81

Tim, I don't know if you're still here, but found one of yours here, beautiful, but I can guess a bit to much: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...47#post3208947
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2023, 01:28 PM

Thanked 2,741 Times in 137 Posts

I miss Tim,

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CLIP0001 1

1m:01s

06-04-2015
Panty Peel

6m:25s

10-27-2018

0m:55s