One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #621  
Old 04-25-2025, 10:38 AM
mallynb mallynb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 374
Thanks: 33,524
Thanked 5,043 Times in 372 Posts
Default Sharing with best friend

I have many photos and video of my current wife.

She used to send me some very erotic ones of video selfies with play and pussy play.

We also have a lot of video the two of us. On OCC only a couple of tits shots no face (sorry)

Yes I have shared with my best friend a few times and he keeps them in a safe place. He says he really enjoys the ones of her sucking me with her tits swinging.

I asked him how much do they arouse you, he admitted he will get them and look at especially when his wife is not putting out. He told me he imagines it is his cock being sucked by her.

He asked me does that bother you I do that?

I let him know that is a huge compliment to have your woman desired.

I asked him does she do the job for you?

He said hell yes I can get a huge nut from her. I let him know that was so hot knowing that.

He wants more but I told him tit for tat, let me see some of your wife.

I think that’s only fair let me know if you do not agree with me.

appreciate any “Thanks”
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mallynb For This Useful Post:
  #622  
Old 04-25-2025, 05:52 PM
Oralpleaser69 Oralpleaser69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 134
Thanks: 39
Thanked 1,495 Times in 136 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
I wouldn't either. Wonder what else she showed him?
We have an open relationship so she showed him how she sucks dick and fucks. Now that I know he was taking the pics I am surprised he didn't send at least 1 pic of that. I guess he was too busy.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
  #623  
Old 05-03-2025, 07:00 AM
camealot69 camealot69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2024
Location: US
Posts: 63
Thanks: 253
Thanked 1,447 Times in 91 Posts
Default

7 of my friends have photos of my ex wife, along with a few online friends made here. Three of my cousins also have photos of her. We had an on and off open marriage and aside from sleeping with a few of them, at a party we had she had a few shots too many and sent a couple of nudes she took that week for her side boyfriend to any of our friends still hanging around at the end of the night. It was amazing and we had crazy sex after.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camealot69 For This Useful Post:
  #624  
Old 06-17-2025, 12:12 PM
Hereforfun Hereforfun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: Hereforfun4747@yahoo.com
Posts: 208
Thanks: 705
Thanked 1,469 Times in 202 Posts
Default Wife posted in public

Not sure where to post this, so let me know if this should go somewhere else.

A few weeks ago, I started talking with someone on OCC about our wives. One thing led to another and I sent him some photos of our wives. We had been discussing some fantasies. One day, he asked if he could print my wife’s photos and try something out. I was nervous and asked him to be careful. He only printed photos without her face showing. A little later that day, he asked if I was alone to which I replied yes. He sent me photos of him hanging my wife’s pictures up around town. On his driver window at a grocery store, public bathroom, in said grocery store, taped on his mail box, and a few other places. I nearly lost my mind. It was so nerve racking but such a turn on!!

He was very respectful and asked for permission to use them.
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
  #625  
Old 06-17-2025, 01:20 PM
Curiouscouple2469 Curiouscouple2469 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: North West
Posts: 361
Thanks: 1,398
Thanked 3,482 Times in 361 Posts
Default Voyeur

While sitting on the beach naked in the sun my then GF walked down to the water and cooled off in the waves. I looked to my right and there was a guy who had been sitting with his wife but she had wondered off, likely for a pee, and he was pretending to be texting but I am watching from over his shoulder as he zoomed right in on my gf and snapped away as she was returning from the water.
So I know those are out there somewhere.
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
  #626  
Old 03-07-2026, 07:57 PM
Chadfrat28 Chadfrat28 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 30
Thanks: 16
Thanked 744 Times in 34 Posts
Default GF nude in front of friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
It’s always a huge rush showing your naked woman to a friend. Pictures often leads to wanting to have him see her live. A lot depends on her. Does she know he’s seen her pictures? If so, the showing nude might not be so difficult. Mine knew and she suggested him seeing her “accidentally”.

A hotel room shared gives you options. It’s right quarters, and with a shared bathroom, it can happen. If she is willing, she can forget her panties and bra when she goes to shower. Comes out with just a towel to change, then causally drop her towel to put them on. Heck, she might get to see his cock too.
Quick update from the OP. I had to make a new account so this is the same guy from the original post. Username is chadfrat28 now.

Since that post we actually ended up taking the trip I mentioned with my gf and the same friend. We were all sharing a place for a few days. One night we were drinking and hanging out and somehow it turned into a stripping version of charades. Pretty simple idea. If you lose a round you remove something.

It escalated pretty fast. My gf actually had a terrible streak and ended up losing everything first so she was completely nude while my friend and I were still down to boxers. Everyone was laughing about it and nobody really acted awkward so we just kept the game going.

Eventually my friend and I lost the rest too so at that point everyone was just hanging out naked and still playing. The game kind of turned into more joking around than serious guessing. At one point we had her doing different poses and little dances while we tried to guess what she was acting out. There was a lot of laughing and commentary and she was clearly having fun with it. We talked about her tits and how they compare to other tits. Etc, even had her bend over. I love her pussy from behind. I had to show him.

What was funny is that the whole situation basically turned into what I mentioned in the original post about him seeing her nude in person. It just happened naturally through the game instead of some planned accidental moment. The highlight was my friend looking at me and giving me a smirk and nod. I had mentioned to him earlier this was the goal.

So yeah the situation I talked about in the first post ended up happening in a pretty unexpected way. Definitely one of those nights that none of us will forget. But low key want to. It’s a little awkward. But also feel closer.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chadfrat28 For This Useful Post:
  #627  
Old 03-20-2026, 04:12 PM
mrbamboos mrbamboos is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 7
Thanks: 567
Thanked 102 Times in 7 Posts
Default Quite a few

We were in an exclusive lifestyle group from 2004 to 2018, my wife was very camera friendly in the early years and our friends in the group took lots of pics. The group is still active and we contribute to their blog still. I just joined here in hopes I find some awesome pics from the early days of that group, but haven’t spotted any yet… I have pics of the other guys wives and we were lucky to have two single gals in that group too. Unfortunately we aged out as they let some twenty something couples in…
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mrbamboos For This Useful Post:
  #628  
Old 03-23-2026, 04:48 AM
dnice82 dnice82 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 99
Thanks: 388
Thanked 859 Times in 76 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbamboos View Post
We were in an exclusive lifestyle group from 2004 to 2018, my wife was very camera friendly in the early years and our friends in the group took lots of pics. The group is still active and we contribute to their blog still. I just joined here in hopes I find some awesome pics from the early days of that group, but haven’t spotted any yet… I have pics of the other guys wives and we were lucky to have two single gals in that group too. Unfortunately we aged out as they let some twenty something couples in…
any chance of sharing with us?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dnice82 For This Useful Post:
  #629  
Old 08-03-2026, 04:45 AM
DiannD's Avatar
DiannD DiannD is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2025
Location: ...
Posts: 13
Thanks: 731
Thanked 208 Times in 13 Posts
Default Another Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupacabra45 View Post
wife made a nude shoot with a local photographer, so yes, it means he has photos ) see making off Pasties and bit of blur added for modesty
Me and my husband have only considered doing this in theory ... as the idea seemed fun in concept ... but we have always walked away as the costs, forms and wavers over publishing rights always looked kinda off putting to us.

Did your wife enjoy the experience?
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DiannD For This Useful Post:
  #630  
Old 08-03-2026, 05:16 PM
Fotozman Fotozman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: United States
Posts: 272
Thanks: 509
Thanked 8,119 Times in 289 Posts
Default

My wife tried modeling nude for two different photographers. The first one she was nervous, but she became comfortable posing nude very quickly as he was nice, funny and created a good connection while shooting. The second shoot very soon after, was a disaster. My wife did not care for the photographer. He never built any communication with her and he was gruff, barking orders.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fotozman For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
geri, wife


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.