Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
No particular stories here, but I can think of a few times my wife has been totally caught, or just seen either naked or topless. Her reaction depended upon a few factors: who saw or caught her, where she was seen, and what frame of mind she was in at the time. If caught, she's been known to quick cover up, or she might find it less embarrassing to just act like it is normal and not a big deal. Sometimes I think the latter reaction has rebellious undertones.
But regardless of how or why yes, can be a massive thrill!

............................................... OK, here is an instance of the defiant nude rebel in her:
Cape Cod some years back: The wife and I took a day-trip to the beach and were frustrated because the nude beach we had visited in the past was unreachable due to extreme parking regulations.
... So we end up at a beach closer to Provincetown, called "Race Point Beach". This beach is a National Seashore type beach.... family oriented, complete with lifeguards. We settled down on this somewhat crowded beach. Since we had planned to be at a nude beach, the wife had worn just a tee-shirt, panties and shorts. Myself just a tee-shirt and shorts. We laid out our blanket and got settled in. Wife peeled off her shorts and pulled off her tee-shirt just as she was rolling over onto the stomach. So there she lie, face down wearing just her panties. Luckily they were bikini style, not too tiny and plain white, and they could pass for bikini bottoms at a distance.
... After sunning face down for some time, she slowly and without any fanfare rolls over, tits exposed. That was a big moment for me, and I knew that as much as she would deny it, a big moment for her. I knew it was an act of rebellion that she wanted to expose her tits, frustrated with not being able to visit the nude beach.
.... I started noticing that a lot of heads were turning towards her. Within an hour or so, I noticed at least 2 other ladies near us had taken their tops off as well. Not being familiar with that beach, I never found out if topless was a norm at this family type beach. But we were not far from a Lifeguard stand, and they didn't react.
... Fairly late in the afternoon, not my wife, but another woman who had taken off her top earlier went into the surf topless. I thought that was a bold move, as I hadn't seen anyone do that. Again the lifeguards didn't react, so my wife thought it was a great idea to do the same. I didn't join her as I knew I couldn't get my shorts wet as I hadn't brought any other clothes with us. She was quite a sight coming out of the surf, topless, with her white panties nearly transparent, strutting over to me like she owned the place. Yes, she was being rebellious and defiant! Another big moment for me, and again, for her I am sure.
Generally, the Rangers enforce the rules not the lifeguards and the Rangers usually only respond to complaints.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unclehakim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2022, 03:24 AM

Thanked 1,059 Times in 146 Posts
Default Nude beach last week

I was at the semi-nude beach last week. The part near the parking lot is usually clothed, the far end is nude, in between varies, with rocks dividing the areas.
Got to the near end, and there was a big crowd there, with one girl topless in a thong.
Couple walking to the beach near me were saying "It's not much of a nude beach if there's only one topless girl", but I pointed out the far end.
I got off the rocks and started walking, and a couple more women came out of the water, holding their tops, and went over to the crowd. Got to the nude end, maybe 25 people.

A bit later, a couple came by carrying a surfboard. We talked surf a bit, and then they headed over to the rocks to put down their stuff.
She walked out to the water, topless in underwear, stuck her foot in the water, and headed back.
Then she walked out nude, looked around a bit, then back.
Then she walked out wearing an orange bikini bottom, still topless, and they headed to the water and messed with the surfboard a while.
I'd like to think the nude part was flashing me, but she was probably just trying to decide whether to swim nude or topless, and there were a number of clothed or topless people on the non-nude side.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2022, 07:50 PM

Whenever I see one of my friends I ask her “can I see ur underwear please ?” And she is like “haha ok”. She wears solid color ftl panties w white waistband . She is super hot and thick short cute and Latina . She is my fantasy person .
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BabyBabyBabyYeah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2022, 02:39 PM

Default late night laundry run

(Repost on new profile, to rebuild user count privileges! have lost old login details)

Just popping in to say hi, and hope none of my neighbours are on here..

It has been very warm in UK lately (NT edit- this probably from a while go, chilly here right now in March!), so most chores / shopping etc done at night when cooler..

We had done a big batch of washing, and as our tumble dryer on the blink, we took outside to hang on the rotary driers, in the communal gardens- our blocks are dotted around it.

wearing just a t shirt, and flip flops, we started larking about with a water hose- and soon the t shirts came off, as we continued in the buff, quickly drying off in the warm air, as you do!

I think we made too much noise, as heard some laughing / shouting from several windows that overlooked the central area. We made a dash back inside, hoping no one recognised us.

Innocent fun, but quite as thrill !
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to newterri For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2022, 08:37 AM

At a hotel on a road trip. This morning I got up pretty early and as usually took the dog out for a quick walk. Upon my return the couple next to us were sitting outside their door with some coffees. We exchanged hellos and talked about where we were traveling. They were both wearing robes which was a little awkward. We said goodbye and I went into my room. As I packed up my stuff I suddenly heard a pounding noise repeating. Took me a second to realize it was their bed hitting the wall. After a minute or so I heard some moaning from the woman. Another minute later it stopped. They were older and she was a bit over weight but pretty and quite busty. It was a turn on to know that within minutes of chatting with me they were having a morning fuck.
Old 03-23-2022, 01:57 PM

Thanked 1,049,882 Times in 31,481 Posts
Default Going River Rafting in our early days!

When I was dating my GF / wife at the time, I had a buddy that had some lady property and he would camp out there. My buddy had a few of us couples get together for a Week end camping trip on his property and there was a close place we all could go for River Rafting too! So we all went as a group of maybe 5 or 6 sets of BF & GF's there, I had a pickup truck at the time with a full cover over the back so my GF & I could sleep in sleeping bags in the bed of the truck. Some of the others had small tents or just laid on the ground in sleeping bags.
It was out 1st time for going rafting and we were told Not to take a camera of anything else we cared to keep dry in the canoe, just in case we flipped over so we left the camera in the truck!
But going on the water was fun and I think we all had some moments of falling into the water too!
We were on the water for a long time and pulled over to a little tight shore line cause I'm not sure just WHO had to take a Whiz break? If you even been out camping or on the water rafting, you'll know there is NO porta potty's anyplace in site so you have to make do! The area we landed had a thick tree and bush line that you could hardly get thru and if you did you didn't know what or WHO would be on the other side?
So after all of us got aware of this and had to go for Plan B, some of the guys just stood at the edge of the water and whipped it out there to take a whiz without any privacy!
It seemed like the girls got a eyeful, but they had to go and do the same. So one of them got Brave enough to drop her bottom and stand near the edge just like the guys. I'm not sure just which girl it was or if she went camping before and was use to doing this sort of outdoor rest stop use? The girls got together and talked about how she was able to stand and whiz just like the guys, while making a nice long stream shot out?
My GF / wife finally had to give it a try, but she didn't have the hang of it either with her finger use on her lips or whatever they had to do in making a stream shoot out!
It seemed like my wife just Whizzed all over her clothing and had to remove some of it and go panty less, besides going into the water for a cleanup!
But the entire group had a exciting laugh over the entire deal and I found it to be very thrilling with some exposure from all and being viewed by the group!
By the time we all got back to the property it was Raining like crazy! The cab window and my cap window were open, so everything inside was soaking wet. Nobody was able to sleep on the ground in a tent either, so we all went and found a Motel that only had 1 room~ We all shared the same room and with the wet clothing, we all were in undies and that made things exciting to see for us guys with all the girls! lol
But we still found a place the next day to Dry all the clothing and sleeping bags, cause we had a few days to stay there!
Wish that I could have gotten pics of much of this, but seeing these people we still have great times talking about it!
Maybe somebody else had something like it too?
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2022, 02:08 AM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 44 Posts
Default Exposed to neighbors

My gf is very into yoga and she is training me. One evening we were in my apartment doing some exercise. I was wearing only my boxer and my gf had a very see through panties and a tight top. When we are alone she loved to tease me. Her pussy was completely visible and i was hard most of the time.
We were deep focused on the exercises when we heard a knock at the door. I went to open and I found a young couple, around 22. They have just moved to the apartment close to us and they wanted to say hello. Thy looked up and down on me and on my bulge. I told we were doing yoga and invited them in. My gf didn't hear what was going on and we found her with ass up in the air balancing on spread legs and her head. We all had a great view of her holes.
She jumped up and looked puzzled so I explained and introduced her to the couple. We are not shy and my gf know I like when we are naked with other people so she said nothing and enjoyed the moment. We spent 15 mins chatting with me and my gf in see through underwear. The girl was into yoga too and she had a good connection with my gf.
Hope to meet them soon.
Old 03-24-2022, 09:15 AM

Thanked 16,366 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaalsl View Post
The girl was into yoga too and she had a good connection with my gf.
Hope to meet them soon.
What a great icebreaker with new neighbors!!

I am sure our younger neighbors would be up for something fun...even if it's super tame but still fun...but I can't seem to break the ice. The wife (26yo) never wears a bra and has caught me staring into her tank tops a few times and just smiles...but that isn't enough of an ice breaker yet. Hopefully this year!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2022, 10:23 AM

We have a new neighbor we keep running into on our walks. She’s in her late forties I’d guess (we are late thirties) but very pretty. She and my wife get along and they keep talking about having a girls day together at our pool. I hope it happens. I usually end up being the waiter when my wife does that. Making cocktails and bringing snacks. I’m sure my wife knows I’m happy to do it in exchange for glimpses of her friends in their bikinis. But something about this lady… I really can’t wait to see her in as little clothing as possible.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marathon666 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2022, 08:12 PM

Thanked 26,499 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Fishing Trip

A friend of mine just passed away from a terrible bout with cancer. In his memory i remember a much better time. My friend Kent had a nice fishing 'camp' on a fresh water lake, it was much nicer than most camps, if it wasn't a 4 hour ride, we would have gone more often. The first day we took the kids out on the pontoon boat to fish, then after dinner, Kent and I would do some night fishing.

The first night we went out, we anchored just a couple of hundred feet from the bank where a hot spot is. we caught a few right off the bat, then things slowed down. So we just sat there drinking beer and enjoying a joint, relaxing, when a light came on in the camp next to Kent's. I could see someone moving in the well lit window, so I picked up the binoculars and damn, there was a topless, maybe bottomless, young woman walking around, very nice body, maybe 25-30 y/o. I passed the glasses to Kent and asked if he knew who that was. He said he thought it was the daughter of the guy who's family owned that camp for generations. The show lasted about 10 minutes before the light went out.

The next day we were taking the kids for a walk and we passed the house, kent knocked on the door, the people were who he thought they were, so they caught up on family news. Later, she and her husband came over for wine. Of course we went fishing every night, we were rewarded.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015
Jpknmail

0m:50s

05-28-2017