photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2023, 05:12 PM

I’ve been debating how to go about sharing this one. It was so out of character for my wife that I couldn’t believe it and I feared just laying it out no one would believe it but this is how it went down.

My wife has always been a bit reserved but lately has been making an effort to be more adventurous with me. It has led to some fun sexual encounters and experiences for sure. We were talking the other night and she straight up just asked what I wanted her to do next. Like basically asking me to dare her. We were drinking and I guess she was feeling adventurous. I thought for a minute and decided to be a little risky.

A quick aside. We have a pool and we adjoin two other yards with pools. Lately I’ve gotten her to swim nude and even have sex in our pool. This has never happened in the time we’ve been here until this summer. We live in an HOA that provides service to all the homes with pools. The guy who comes weekly for us we’ll call Randy. He’s in his early 30s. A little short but very muscular. He comes every Tuesday and my wife is always careful to not be out there in her bikini when he comes.

So anyway I made my dare. Almost jokingly because I figured she’d never go for it. I told her to be tanning topless next time Randy comes by. She laughed and was hesitant but eventually said she would. This was last weekend. In the days following she brought it up and started to backpedal. I wasn’t pushing her. I’ve enjoyed her coming out of her shell and don’t want to jinx anything. So I made a compromise. “How about when he’s here. You walk from the bedroom to the guest bathroom naked?” This would take her across the slider off the kitchen which looks out onto the pool then again across the slider on the other side in the living room that faces the other side of the pool. It’s an L-shaped walk if that makes sense. She hesitated but agreed.

On Tuesday morning I was surprised to find her shaving her pussy in the bathroom. I made a quip about her wanting to look good and she said to shut up. So again I wanted to back off and keep her comfortable. I had a girlfriend in my past that I shared with other men. Seeing other men ogle my wife is a total fantasy. And moreover seeing her want to be ogled is even better.

We ate breakfast and had mimosas to take the edge off. She stayed in her bathrobe totally naked underneath. He usually comes around 11 but it was pushing noon and he hadn’t shown up. She said something about not wanting to waste the whole day. I said give it a minute and within a few minutes we heard his truck door shut. I said it was go time and thought she’d chicken out but she didn’t. She went to the bedroom and I followed her. I pulled the curtain just a sliver to see him. He was there by the pool. I told her I’d keep an eye on him to see if he noticed. And I told her not to look out. “This should just seem like you don’t know he’s there so you don’t want to see that he saw”. She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. I don’t think I’d ever been this attracted to her. She’s always gorgeous. But standing there. Tan skin. Nice medium boobs. Perfectly shaved pussy. But it was her confidence that did it for me. She barely seemed nervous. She turned and I watched her cheeks squish as she walked out the door. My eyes went to Randy. The walk would only take fifteen seconds or so. He had ear buds in and his head was down. I thought he’d surely miss the whole show. When suddenly his head jerked up. He must have sensed movement in his peripheral. He put his head back down then glanced up a couple times. I figured my wife had made it to the guest bath and was now just waiting. I watched him clean the pool. He kept looking toward the kitchen sliders. Eventually he finished up and left. I went and found my wife in the guest bedroom with her robe on. She blurted out with a hint of excitement “do you think he saw!?” I said he definitely looked that way then kept looking probably hoping you’d come back. This is where it gets exciting. “I did” she said. “I made it to the guest bath then decided I’d go to the kitchen and pour a cup of coffee and give him a longer window of viewing time”. I was so aroused. And so proud and turned on by her adventurousness. I asked how long she was in there and she said nearly a minute but never looked toward the window. I told her he kept looking.

I wanted to see what he would have seen so I had her go to the kitchen and reenact what she had done and stood where Randy had been. It was a sunny day and there was a glare. But at certain positions it was very clear and I could easily make out the shape and color of her nude body. Her dark nipples and bare skin where her pubes would have been so it was clear she was shaved. When she turned it was even clear enough to see some jiggle to her buns.

I joined her inside and told her he had indeed gotten a good show. I went to her and kissed her and said it was fun and I’m happy she’s enjoying herself. She kissed me back and our hands were all over each other. I ran my hand up her thigh and she was soaking wet. We had a quick fuck right there in the living room. I ate her out until she came and then fucked her. I wondered if she was thinking of the situation while we had sex. Maybe pretended I was Randy while I ate her out. But I didn’t dare ask. This is all about the long haul.

After I joked maybe we should fuck there next time when he’s there. She laughed and said “can you imagine?” Why yes I can. We’ll see how it goes.
Old 10-30-2023, 03:17 AM

Thanked 4,875 Times in 154 Posts
Default thin tank top

I got her to pose in a park wearing a thin tank top and a thong. It wasn't our first time trying to get away with something in this spot and we had various success the other times. This time I thought it would be safe since she was kinda dressed there weren't many people in the park. She took her dress off and posed for a few pics but I guess it wasn't naughty enough for her because the top came off and she was topless. The problem with the spot we were in is the picnic table is on a blind corner of the path so people can sneak up without making much noise. She had been topless for a little bit and was standing at the edge of the picnic table slab when suddenly a couple and their teenage son popped around the corner. They were single file so the dad in the family got the first look as my wife got back to her clothes as quickly as she could and cowered in the corner of the picnic area. The only reaction I could see as I sat on the picnic table was from the mother as she smiled away. We waited for them to leave and I thought we were going to leave as well but my wife took her dress off to pose for more pics on the stairs. This time she kept her shirt on but pulled her thong down for a few pics before we left.
Attached Thumbnails
Add Watermark_2023_10_30_02_43_37_669.jpg   Add Watermark_2023_07_03_10_59_03_988.jpg  

Add Watermark_2023_10_30_02_47_25_772.jpg  
Old 11-04-2023, 08:14 PM

Thanked 6,259 Times in 866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackdab81 View Post
I’ve been debating how to go about sharing this one. It was so out of character for my wife that I couldn’t believe it and I feared just laying it out no one would believe it but this is how it went down.

My wife has always been a bit reserved but lately has been making an effort to be more adventurous with me. It has led to some fun sexual encounters and experiences for sure. We were talking the other night and she straight up just asked what I wanted her to do next. Like basically asking me to dare her. We were drinking and I guess she was feeling adventurous. I thought for a minute and decided to be a little risky.

A quick aside. We have a pool and we adjoin two other yards with pools. Lately I’ve gotten her to swim nude and even have sex in our pool. This has never happened in the time we’ve been here until this summer. We live in an HOA that provides service to all the homes with pools. The guy who comes weekly for us we’ll call Randy. He’s in his early 30s. A little short but very muscular. He comes every Tuesday and my wife is always careful to not be out there in her bikini when he comes.

So anyway I made my dare. Almost jokingly because I figured she’d never go for it. I told her to be tanning topless next time Randy comes by. She laughed and was hesitant but eventually said she would. This was last weekend. In the days following she brought it up and started to backpedal. I wasn’t pushing her. I’ve enjoyed her coming out of her shell and don’t want to jinx anything. So I made a compromise. “How about when he’s here. You walk from the bedroom to the guest bathroom naked?” This would take her across the slider off the kitchen which looks out onto the pool then again across the slider on the other side in the living room that faces the other side of the pool. It’s an L-shaped walk if that makes sense. She hesitated but agreed.

On Tuesday morning I was surprised to find her shaving her pussy in the bathroom. I made a quip about her wanting to look good and she said to shut up. So again I wanted to back off and keep her comfortable. I had a girlfriend in my past that I shared with other men. Seeing other men ogle my wife is a total fantasy. And moreover seeing her want to be ogled is even better.

We ate breakfast and had mimosas to take the edge off. She stayed in her bathrobe totally naked underneath. He usually comes around 11 but it was pushing noon and he hadn’t shown up. She said something about not wanting to waste the whole day. I said give it a minute and within a few minutes we heard his truck door shut. I said it was go time and thought she’d chicken out but she didn’t. She went to the bedroom and I followed her. I pulled the curtain just a sliver to see him. He was there by the pool. I told her I’d keep an eye on him to see if he noticed. And I told her not to look out. “This should just seem like you don’t know he’s there so you don’t want to see that he saw”. She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. I don’t think I’d ever been this attracted to her. She’s always gorgeous. But standing there. Tan skin. Nice medium boobs. Perfectly shaved pussy. But it was her confidence that did it for me. She barely seemed nervous. She turned and I watched her cheeks squish as she walked out the door. My eyes went to Randy. The walk would only take fifteen seconds or so. He had ear buds in and his head was down. I thought he’d surely miss the whole show. When suddenly his head jerked up. He must have sensed movement in his peripheral. He put his head back down then glanced up a couple times. I figured my wife had made it to the guest bath and was now just waiting. I watched him clean the pool. He kept looking toward the kitchen sliders. Eventually he finished up and left. I went and found my wife in the guest bedroom with her robe on. She blurted out with a hint of excitement “do you think he saw!?” I said he definitely looked that way then kept looking probably hoping you’d come back. This is where it gets exciting. “I did” she said. “I made it to the guest bath then decided I’d go to the kitchen and pour a cup of coffee and give him a longer window of viewing time”. I was so aroused. And so proud and turned on by her adventurousness. I asked how long she was in there and she said nearly a minute but never looked toward the window. I told her he kept looking.

I wanted to see what he would have seen so I had her go to the kitchen and reenact what she had done and stood where Randy had been. It was a sunny day and there was a glare. But at certain positions it was very clear and I could easily make out the shape and color of her nude body. Her dark nipples and bare skin where her pubes would have been so it was clear she was shaved. When she turned it was even clear enough to see some jiggle to her buns.

I joined her inside and told her he had indeed gotten a good show. I went to her and kissed her and said it was fun and I’m happy she’s enjoying herself. She kissed me back and our hands were all over each other. I ran my hand up her thigh and she was soaking wet. We had a quick fuck right there in the living room. I ate her out until she came and then fucked her. I wondered if she was thinking of the situation while we had sex. Maybe pretended I was Randy while I ate her out. But I didn’t dare ask. This is all about the long haul.

After I joked maybe we should fuck there next time when he’s there. She laughed and said “can you imagine?” Why yes I can. We’ll see how it goes.
I know the thrill you both had. This is similar to situations I’ve posted on a different thread.

We get our furnaces and A/C checked out in spring and fall by a service company. To check the one furnace the tech needs to go up to our attic by pulling down stairs in our walk in closet. The door to the closet is right next to the door to our bathroom. We’ve arranged it for her to be in the shower when the guy has come upstairs to check that furnace. Of course she’s left the door wide open and the shower is right in the line of sight. Guaranteed a great view.

Knowing what he’s about to see makes me nearly shaking with excitement. She’s done this twice over the past few years. Like you did, after he’s left I’ve touched my wife’s pussy and it’s soaked with her wetness. We always have really good sex and role play too.

Just something exciting about getting her to be so daring with her nudity. We’ve had sex at hotels with the curtains open and lights on, but this seems so much more intimate.
Old 11-05-2023, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,086,277 Times in 33,071 Posts
Default Call ME, I'll make your House calls instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
I know the thrill you both had. This is similar to situations I’ve posted on a different thread.

We get our furnaces and A/C checked out in spring and fall by a service company. To check the one furnace the tech needs to go up to our attic by pulling down stairs in our walk in closet. The door to the closet is right next to the door to our bathroom. We’ve arranged it for her to be in the shower when the guy has come upstairs to check that furnace. Of course she’s left the door wide open and the shower is right in the line of sight. Guaranteed a great view.

Knowing what he’s about to see makes me nearly shaking with excitement. She’s done this twice over the past few years. Like you did, after he’s left I’ve touched my wife’s pussy and it’s soaked with her wetness. We always have really good sex and role play too.

Just something exciting about getting her to be so daring with her nudity. We’ve had sex at hotels with the curtains open and lights on, but this seems so much more intimate.
Hey Buddy, the next time your in need of Heating & Cooling service just call Me and I'll add in a FREE Service for that exciting wet wife too! lol
Thanks for telling Us that thrilling info too~
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2023, 01:56 PM

Thanked 3,523 Times in 231 Posts

We had a great friend stay over and she was happy to kip on the sofa as the spare room was not finished from decorating. wee had drinks and chatted till the early hours and then went to bed , I had to peek on the camera in that room and I saw our find was naked and was using the toy that my wife bought her as a present for her divorce.

I started stroking and my wife turned over and smiled and watched as our timid friend was using that toy and she said my wife's name. my wife got up and stripped and said don't come down. She went down and walked in and stood just in camera view and our friend didn't see her and she said my wife's name and said I wish u was here and my wife said I am. our friend stopped toy still in her and covered her tits lol. my wife moved and kissed her and took the toy and sucked it and knelt down and sucked her c*nt. she tried to stop but it took over and she held her tits and moved down to help access for my wife. I just watched .

my wife asked had she had any cock since her divorce she said no, my wife said he's only upstairs, our friend said but he's still good friends with my ex, my wife said don't worry about that, they kissed and my wife said looking at the camera and said we will have to wake him. I turned off the phone and waited ages.( seems they showered first and had sex with double dildo ) I was soft and they cane in I heard my wife say I no u have seen the pics of us he sent ur ex, she said yes. she pulled the covers and took hold my wife kissed me and our friend sucked me off. We had sex till I was sore and they still was at it long after I sleeted lol. next morning it was as nothing happened. she was her normal self and said thanks.

this was 2 weeks ago
Old 11-12-2023, 10:21 AM

Thanked 5,760 Times in 345 Posts
Default Love your stories

Loving your stories.
Sounds like your wife is really beginning to come out of her shell.
Wondering if you’d like to do something online with her?
Perhaps a webcam session I could help with?
PM me and let me know!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackdab81 View Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Terrymc77 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2023, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrymc77 View Post
Loving your stories.
Sounds like your wife is really beginning to come out of her shell.
Wondering if you’d like to do something online with her?
Perhaps a webcam session I could help with?
PM me and let me know!!
Doubt she’d go for it but I have flirted with the idea of posting pics. But she doesn’t know I’ve been sharing these stories and even though it’s anonymous I don’t think she’d like it very much. Maybe down the road but that feels like a line I don’t expect her to cross having her nudes out there.

However lately her confidence is through the roof. We have talked about her dare many times pretty much daily since it happened. It’s hot to hear her saying it was a thrill. I was so worried she’d regret it or feel I pressured her but that hasn’t been the case. It’s also very much NOT about the pool guy, Randy. It could probably be anyone besides someone she hates. She has said she’s open to doing something like that again or some similar dares but opportunity hasn’t presented itself. I suggested she do it for the pool guy again but she said he would grow suspicious that it was on purpose. Best to keep that a one off right place right time situation for him. She’s probably right.

We have a trip planned for a wedding next weekend and I’ve been racking my brain. Maybe I’ll dare her to go topless for a stretch on the drive. Or maybe our hotel will have windows that give us opportunity. I’m trying to stay low key but I’m racking my brain.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Smackdab81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2023, 09:54 AM

Thanked 16,980 Times in 1,194 Posts

Our bedroom is on a lower level, and the neighbor's house is so close to ours that if they are walking on the sidewalk between houses, then they could see our bed through the egress window. Because of this, my wife keeps the curtain closed almost 24/7.

I had the curtain open when my wife was gone for two days. Last night, I got her to use her favorite toys while on the bed with the curtain still open and the lights on (dark outside).

She was really into it, then we heard the neighbors' voices as they walked by. I told my wife not to panic and to keep going, and she said she wasn't planning on stopping.

Did the neighbors look over and see? We will never know, but I am completely shocked that I got her to do it!
Old 12-17-2023, 02:11 PM

Haven’t updated in a while because our little adventures have slowed down due to weather. We were fucking in our pool near weekly but the heater is off for the season. We were getting a bit of cabin fever and decided to spend a couple nights in the city. I sought out a hotel that was across the street from another hotel. The one we stayed in was quite nice with modern amenities and floor to ceiling windows. The first night we went to dinner then to the hotel bar for cocktails and came back to the room. With the lamps on and the shades open on the large windows we were definitely visible to the hotel across the street. My wife went to the side of the room and stripped her dress and bra off. She was going through her suitcase, still in view of some of the hotel windows across the way.

I looked out and all the rooms with lights were visible with some people inside but they weren’t looking. I couldn’t help but wonder how many of the windows with lights off had some lucky fellows wanking as they stared at my wife’s naked body.

She put a shirt on and some short pajama shorts. We had some wine so I poured a glass. She then walked to the window and sat down on the floor in front of it. Then she instructed me to turn the lights off so people couldn’t see us. So it was obvious she had been aware that they could before while she was still topless.

I turned all our lights off and sat down beside her. We spent maybe an hour chatting and watching folks across the way. She even mentioned maybe we’d see some people naked or having sex. I rubbed her shoulders as she looked out into the city night. Then I moved my hands to her tits. I played with her nipples and squeezed her boobs and she made no attempt to stop me. With the lights of the city shining into the room and us being so close to the glass I wondered if anyone could see us.

I slid a hand down the back of her shorts and again she allowed it. My hand made its way over her thonged ass and between her legs from behind. I slid my fingers through the side of her panties and felt her wet pussy lips. My finger slid inside with ease and I played with her clit. She moaned and leaned back into me. I put her up on her knees and had one hand pull her shirt up and the other her shorts and panties down. She was knelt facing out with her tits on display and her shorts around her knees. My hand playing with her freshly shaved pussy. After a few minutes of stimulation she grabbed my neck and moaned and came. Then she laid me down and took my cock out and sucked my dick. As she did she was leaned away from the window. If anyone could see they’d be looking at her spread cheeks and pussy. I even grabbed a handful of her ass to pull it further apart.

I came into her mouth and she went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned her pjs were back on and we watched the people in the windows a while longer but no one returned the show. I mentioned I wondered if anyone could see and she said not with the lights off. But I pointed out across the street how one room was fully dark but we could easily make out the lamp near the window because the light from outside lit it up. She got to giggling realizing it was possible. Her attitude was very “oh well” if someone had seen.

We were a bit lazy night two. Did a little window watching but never got into any sex until the morning we left. We had an amazing session but only one window covering was open and I don’t think anyone could see.
Old 12-26-2023, 02:24 PM

Default Airplane

Every once in a while my wife is willing to do something in public, though usually it’s something where the likelihood of getting caught is not great.

We were on an overnight flight to Europe and most of the passengers were asleep and the flight attendants were not passing through the cabin too often. Sitting next to the window, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, then took my wife’s hand and placed it on my stiffening dick.

She turned to me and smiled, then started stroking my shaft. And then she surprised me by leaning over my lap and started sucking me.

I could feel her tongue rolling over the head of my penis, and up and down the shaft as she let it slide in and out of her mouth. Every so often she would press it into the back of her throat.

A flight attendant started coming up our aisle, so I nudged her and she quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth and put her head over it, pretending to be asleep.

Once the flight attendant was passed she took my cock in her mouth again and stroked me fast as she sucked and licked and bit into me. It wasn’t long until I shot into her mouth and she eagerly cleaned me off with her tongue.

As I put my dick back into my pants, I looked around and I saw a man a behind and to our right, looking our way with a slight smile. It appeared that his positioning allowed him to see between the seats and may have gotten a free show.

To this day my wife talks about how hot it was, how she can’t believe she did that. She never mentions being caught though when I bring it up, she smiles. And when I bring it up as we are being intimate, she gets very vocal and cums almost instantly.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
20120604 134642

3m:21s

11-18-2015
tho14

3m:30s

01-18-2023
BOWA XXX SLR 0333

0m:49s

12-02-2010
N&F 305 403 Catwalk Skirt Pull

1m:59s