One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #591  
Old 04-02-2023, 05:52 AM
arnoldziffel arnoldziffel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 255
Thanks: 195,612
Thanked 7,056 Times in 271 Posts
Default Absolutely!!

I would most certainly enjoy hearing more about your wife's adventures, especially her version of how the incident you posted above came about. Assuming she is white, was it her first time with one or more black guys, was it something totally out of character for her then ..or now? Would her female friends, neighbours or work colleagues be shocked to know she did something this wild and...presumably..loved doing it?

No matter her race , it was a very erotic thing to have witnessed so , yes, more details please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Carter View Post
My Wife

She was a gymnast at an early age and when we met she had a bad accident that ended her career, we wasn't dating then as i was mates her brother. One evening I left their house after a night of gaming and rode my bike home, I went a short way and could see a group of black lads and a girl as I got closer I could see it was her, she naked and had a leg up in the air as she was fucked and was sucking another, the other one saw me and told me to go, I slow went past, she had no idea I was there, I saw the guy pull out and cream her c*nt as she made a muffled gagging noise as the other guy said to her swallow it. as I carried on I turned and she was bent over grabbing her ankles as another guy fucked her. I went home hard. there's is more if u like
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
  #592  
Old 04-02-2023, 11:32 AM
nepter nepter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,188
Thanks: 1,936
Thanked 249,328 Times in 9,822 Posts
Default

Hubby watches wife go black
Reply With Quote
  #593  
Old 04-02-2023, 01:17 PM
Captain Carter's Avatar
Captain Carter Captain Carter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: UK
Posts: 262
Thanks: 35
Thanked 4,020 Times in 255 Posts
Default

She is white, I later found it wasn't her first time either, as she was still at school just she did tell one friend that she was seeing a few guys at the same time but her friend thought singular lol. I wasn't really thinking about dating her at the time, but after that night I did change my mind lol. I snooped in her room and found old school developed pics of her taken in her back garden of her naked with I guess two of the black lads posing also naked.........


Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
I would most certainly enjoy hearing more about your wife's adventures, especially her version of how the incident you posted above came about. Assuming she is white, was it her first time with one or more black guys, was it something totally out of character for her then ..or now? Would her female friends, neighbours or work colleagues be shocked to know she did something this wild and...presumably..loved doing it?

No matter her race , it was a very erotic thing to have witnessed so , yes, more details please.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
  #594  
Old 04-02-2023, 02:59 PM
pingman62301's Avatar
pingman62301 pingman62301 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24,438
Thanks: 133,844
Thanked 416,538 Times in 26,951 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Carter View Post
She is white, I later found it wasn't her first time either, as she was still at school just she did tell one friend that she was seeing a few guys at the same time but her friend thought singular lol. I wasn't really thinking about dating her at the time, but after that night I did change my mind lol. I snooped in her room and found old school developed pics of her taken in her back garden of her naked with I guess two of the black lads posing also naked.........
These stories are interesting but should be moved to the story threads, otherwise there are no pics posted here
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pingman62301 For This Useful Post:
  #595  
Old 04-12-2023, 10:49 AM
explorer98 explorer98 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,186
Thanks: 1,364
Thanked 45,380 Times in 2,217 Posts
Default

Dominant Black Cock!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (936.2 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 3 (1).jpg (140.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 4a.jpg (1.05 MB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 05 (2).jpg (313.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 05a.jpg (274.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 5bb.jpg (238.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 6 (1).jpg (144.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (473.4 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 20 (1).jpg (317.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 048_1000.jpg (62.3 KB, 33 views)
__________________
When I say 'older women' that's older than me, not just my daughters!
Reply With Quote
  #596  
Old 04-12-2023, 10:54 AM
explorer98 explorer98 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,186
Thanks: 1,364
Thanked 45,380 Times in 2,217 Posts
Default Not just BBC...

DBC!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 052_1000.jpg (372.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 062_1000.jpg (87.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 230c.jpg (91.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 287_1000.jpg (109.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 385_1000.jpg (87.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 442_1000.jpg (107.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 626699C.jpg (275.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 43547753.jpg (50.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 43547829.jpg (55.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 700472314.jpg (453.1 KB, 63 views)
__________________
When I say 'older women' that's older than me, not just my daughters!
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Old 04-12-2023, 11:03 AM
explorer98 explorer98 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,186
Thanks: 1,364
Thanked 45,380 Times in 2,217 Posts
Default 'Reasonable force'?

More DBC!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 861151388.jpg (331.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 2037678011.jpg (77.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 31178295945c58ee63e0.jpg (324.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg bdsmlr-1025340-hoNqy4xeBa.jpg (1.65 MB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Blowjobs_Hardcore_MILFs_MIXED_232_4556262-189.jpg (156.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg feb113473116718.jpg (288.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg nT_d0cd8cpy9vt7r4sdy34navez.jpg (634.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_o6vqupSqk61u5jdsxo1_1280.jpg (120.9 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_onxfex1EKX1qc2yxpo1_1280.jpg (104.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_ozi9kep6io1w625b5o1_1280.jpg (272.9 KB, 105 views)
__________________
When I say 'older women' that's older than me, not just my daughters!
Reply With Quote
  #598  
Old 04-20-2023, 10:49 PM
europa992_ europa992_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 333
Thanks: 347
Thanked 10,716 Times in 338 Posts
Default white women black men

and on
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Old 05-22-2023, 11:02 AM
nepter nepter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,188
Thanks: 1,936
Thanked 249,328 Times in 9,822 Posts
Default

Good evening for this bbc
Reply With Quote
  #600  
Old 05-22-2023, 11:08 AM
nepter nepter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,188
Thanks: 1,936
Thanked 249,328 Times in 9,822 Posts
Default

Set 2
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amateur, black, black and white, dogging, double penetration, group, interracial, submissive.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.