One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #591  
Old 06-18-2015, 05:11 PM
simonlintworm's Avatar
simonlintworm simonlintworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 984
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 24,890 Times in 852 Posts
Default request

I'm looking for butt-shots of these two goddesses. Who can help me out?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18591465228_f7497c126b_k.jpg (374.4 KB, 397 views)
File Type: jpg 18627702080_833ee98a83_k.jpg (355.3 KB, 245 views)
__________________
Please click "Thanks" if you like my post
Reply With Quote
  #592  
Old 06-18-2015, 05:18 PM
VancouverVoyeur VancouverVoyeur is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 31
Thanks: 650
Thanked 707 Times in 31 Posts
Default Vancouver WNBR milf

Unfortunately I couldn't make it out to view the ride this year, but I was really hoping there'd be more pics, especially of this milf. I know who she is, so it's a real thrill when I see pics of her

forum.oneclickchicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7291273&d=1434657828
forum.oneclickchicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7291270&d=1434657828
farm1.staticflickr.com/468/18599556069_61f1508c80_o.jpg

If any of you fine folk have more pics of the Vancouver ride and/or of her, I'd love to see it!

For reference, she is Irishboy's fave milf of years past:
forum.oneclickchicks.com/showpost.php?p=1659117&postcount=137
forum.oneclickchicks.com/showpost.php?p=1659122&postcount=138
forum.oneclickchicks.com/showpost.php?p=1661025&postcount=143
forum.oneclickchicks.com/showpost.php?p=1661094&postcount=144
forum.oneclickchicks.com/showpost.php?p=1662368&postcount=145
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VancouverVoyeur For This Useful Post:
  #593  
Old 06-18-2015, 05:58 PM
snahdru snahdru is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 195
Thanks: 2,590
Thanked 11,038 Times in 199 Posts
Default Haven't seen these girls yet

screenshot video brighton
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard04aa.jpg (265.5 KB, 888 views)
File Type: jpg Clipboard05dd.jpg (237.6 KB, 603 views)
Reply With Quote
  #594  
Old 06-18-2015, 06:55 PM
WNBR_Addict WNBR_Addict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 196
Thanks: 1,037
Thanked 2,063 Times in 195 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snahdru View Post
screenshot video brighton
I think one them is formerly a bloke. 'She' was completely hammered on something and nearly crashed.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WNBR_Addict For This Useful Post:
  #595  
Old 06-18-2015, 07:10 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,467 Times in 20,177 Posts
Default

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk2Umli3LgQ - Brighton. There's a nice group of three girls starting at 11:04 who I don't think we've seen pics of yet (please correct me if I'm wrong), including a blonde with a great rack (seen best at 11:15).

Enjoy

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
  #596  
Old 06-18-2015, 07:14 PM
rodela37 rodela37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 291
Thanks: 6,870
Thanked 2,328 Times in 254 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
You won't have seen these because they're mine. What my pictures lack in quality they make up for in immediacy and exclusivity.
This is madness
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9231.JPG (561.5 KB, 1246 views)
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Old 06-18-2015, 07:23 PM
dayanm dayanm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 58
Thanks: 540
Thanked 598 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodela37 View Post
This is madness
Immediately makes me think of Pictures #1 and #3 from this thread, I never thought I would see something to rival her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dayanm For This Useful Post:
  #598  
Old 06-18-2015, 07:34 PM
geraldklm geraldklm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 155
Thanks: 128
Thanked 5,683 Times in 161 Posts
Default Vancouver

One from Robson Street. I posted a video from this same location in the video section.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7333888_feRC05.jpg (64.1 KB, 383 views)
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Old 06-18-2015, 08:19 PM
Davidavin's Avatar
Davidavin Davidavin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: northwest of everything
Posts: 403
Thanks: 835
Thanked 11,843 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBiker View Post



I am curious as to what "nude friendly" demographics might be? The NYC WNBR touches two boroughs Manhattan,and Brooklyn, both have a high percentage of young singles in the 18-35 bracket. Certainly within that large group there are hundreds of thousands with demographic and other characteristics similar to the kinds of people we see riding in WNBR events in cities like London, or nearby Philly.
Thanks for correcting me on NYC improved climate for bikers. I think I was recalling way back, maybe as far back as Mayor Koch's tenure, where the attitude towards bike lanes was like "over my dead body" in some quarters.

The demographics in NYC are there. The desire I think is there. But the practicalities (including legal ones) weigh towards these kids opting in some cases to move to Portland instead of biking in their own city. Out here you'll find a decent percentage of ex-pats filling the PDX nighttime ride.

Klondike

Last edited by Davidavin; 06-18-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
  #600  
Old 06-18-2015, 08:51 PM
GirlsandBeer's Avatar
GirlsandBeer GirlsandBeer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: West Coast
Posts: 114
Thanks: 1,887
Thanked 1,290 Times in 136 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidavin View Post
Thanks for correcting me on NYC improved climate for bikers. I think I was recalling way back, maybe as far back as Mayor Koch's tenure, where the attitude towards bike lanes was like "over my dead body" in some quarters.

The demographics in NYC are there. The desire I think is there. But the practicalities (including legal ones) weigh towards these kids opting in some cases to move to Portland instead of biking in their own city. Out here you'll find a decent percentage of ex-pats filling the PDX nighttime ride.

Klondike
If only the Portland ride was in the daytime. Then it would be perfect. Less chilly for the riders and better for the photographers. Everybody wins.
__________________
No fat girls please 🤙
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GirlsandBeer For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
asian


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.