Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2023, 03:47 AM

Thanked 1,048 Times in 93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
These are quite tame compared to some of the stories, but hot because they have ALL been proceeded by statements that it 'wasn't gong to happen'. In order:

- sex outdoors
- nude beach
- sex tapes and naked photos
- waxing off all her pubes
- wearing a tiny thong bikini around the pool
- buying and wearing ass-showing shorts around town

Given the above were all 'never going to happen', I'm hoping these are possible:
- commando with a real risk of exposure
- topless on non-nude beach
- anal
- naked spa / beach with friends (only done with her sister)
- risqué / erotic photoshoot

Any thoughts on what to try first?
If she’s that confident already, I’m sure she’ll go for an erotic photoshoot with a little encouragement. Tell her you’ll buy her a photoshoot for her birthday/Christmas present.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2023, 08:03 AM

Thanked 2,510 Times in 202 Posts

In the early days (even the days before we were together and were just fuck buddies) she let me take pics of her topless/naked. She'd let me film her giving me a blow job, or cumming on her tits.

I remember one glorious day at work where she sent me an extreme close up vid of her masturbating - she was off for the summer and had nothing better to do that day

We've done the outdoor sex/hand jobs thing a lot. Risky sex at parents' houses, or at my sister's house when she'd popped out for groceries (and was back a LOT sooner than expected)

I enjoy her telling me about her past, especially people she is still friends with now and how she jerked him, or blew some other guy.

I wish I still have those videos........
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2023, 08:09 AM

Thanked 3,588 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1babymaker View Post
I actually managed talking the wife into going to the nude beach. Took alot of pleading, I guess ..lol But she did it.. I took alot of pics that day
It took her a bit of time to get in the spirit of things. But, she actually got into it slowly. Even talked to other females on the beach.I was in awe. It was a wonderful day.. I will post a couple of pics for proof. Lol I have alot more pics from the day. Not sure if I should post here or elsewhere. Where do u think I should post them?
If you are going to post a bunch of photos, start your own thread.
Old 10-20-2023, 11:16 AM

Thanked 16,374 Times in 1,146 Posts

As I have said before, for the first three years of our marriage, my wife never wore a bra or panties under dresses/skirts. Never. This was ruined when she accidentally flashed her dad getting out of the car and he said something awful. Then she always wore panties, then she started wearing bras, too.

But nearly two decades later, I have gotten her to go without panties any time she is wearing a dress or skirt again as of this summer! And she has been braless a lot more, too, even when people are over!

Yesterday I got her to go on a walk with me around the neighborhood, pretty chilly, thing long sleeve t shirt, no bra, flat nipples actually got hard, poking through her shirt with her puffy nipples pushing through too. And she didn't even wear a jacket. She said that she didn't care at this point, and we even talking to neighbors while both the husband ad wife started at her boobs the entire time!

This morning I convinced her to stay naked for three hours after getting out of bed! That is brand new for her!

Now to get her to have sex on the couch in front of two huge picture windows like we used to several years ago!
Old 10-21-2023, 11:05 PM

Thanked 3,748 Times in 193 Posts
Default Just friends and tame things I've gotten her to do

This is pretty tame compared to the other posts but here goes.
About 8 years ago I befriended a lady 10 years younger than me.
The lady is divorced with a son and daughter in their mid twenties. I help her with many of the handy man stuff around her house. We are friends with the occasional benefit.

Over the years I have gotten her to:
1) walk around her house without a bra when the daughter's boyfriend is around.
2) walk naked in her backyard (neighbours are chain link fences so no privacy) so I can take photos of her.
3) go shopping without a bra or panties.
4) fuck me over a dozen times and she's allowed me to video our fucks.
5) tell me in detail about all the men she's fucked. She's fucked over 10 guys

Not exciting for most but I'm living it so exciting for me.
Here are photos of what she wears outdoors and a shot showing her small B size breasts and big nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
200705 0014.jpg   2212120364.jpg  

180524 0014.jpg   210620 0676.jpg  

230903 1440.jpg  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 10-21-2023 at 11:19 PM.
Old 10-22-2023, 04:30 AM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 208 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
These are quite tame compared to some of the stories, but hot because they have ALL been proceeded by statements that it 'wasn't gong to happen'. In order:

- sex outdoors
- nude beach
- sex tapes and naked photos
- waxing off all her pubes
- wearing a tiny thong bikini around the pool
- buying and wearing ass-showing shorts around town

Given the above were all 'never going to happen', I'm hoping these are possible:
- commando with a real risk of exposure
- topless on non-nude beach
- anal
- naked spa / beach with friends (only done with her sister)
- risqué / erotic photoshoot

Any thoughts on what to try first?
Looking at the things you've already done, I'ld say the "naked spa/beach" with friends would be a good option.
Took a while for my wife to open up to the "with friends" part, but she's willing now (after doing so with her sister and BIL for some time now).

For the anal wish, try starting with a finger or small buttplugs. Wife still can't take my dick (too thick, too long), but she does like a finger there while I lick her pussy and on occasion a buttplug (even a larger one than the one we started with). Don't forget the lube
Old 10-22-2023, 05:51 AM

Thanked 4,705 Times in 560 Posts
Default Very sweet! Very sexy! Love her braless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
Over the years I have gotten her to:
1) walk around her house without a bra when the daughter's boyfriend is around.
2) walk naked in her backyard (neighbours are chain link fences so no privacy) so I can take photos of her.
3) go shopping without a bra or panties.
4) fuck me over a dozen times and she's allowed me to video our fucks.
5) tell me in detail about all the men she's fucked. She's fucked over 10 guys
I love her style, love her sweet little titties... You must forbid her to wear a bra...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2023, 05:16 PM

Thanked 3,748 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
I love her style, love her sweet little titties... You must forbid her to wear a bra...
I try my hardest to ensure she does not wear a bra when she's with me. One of my requirements if she wants me to accompany her.

She wanted to go apple picking so I went with her.
Attached Thumbnails
210912 2675.JPG  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2023, 05:25 PM

Default perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak_Sparky View Post
This happened over this past winter. I have a close friend who I’ve shared pictures of my wife with. Usually after a few beers. He has reciprocated with photos of his wife as well. Nothing has ever been in person. My wife knows he has seen some of the pictures and pretends to be embarrassed, but I know she gets a thrill out of it. My wife is a complete knockout with big enhanced breasts. Whatever you think about fake boobs, they turned out perfectly.

Anyways, over the winter my friend Tyler called me one morning and insisted that my wife and I go skiing with him for the day. We live about an hour away from a ski park. We happened to be available and so agreed to go. The day was awesome, fresh snow and plenty of stops in the lodge for beers and other drinks. We also indulged in some edible cannabis gummies, which is legal here. Needless to say by the time the ski park was closing we were feeling no pain and having a great time.

We had driven up in my friends pickup, which has a nice camper attached that has a heater and a stocked fridge. After walking back to the truck, my friend suggested we change inside of the camper and have another beer while we and the truck warmed up. So we did, got out of our ski gear and back into normal clothes. My wife had on yoga pants and a tight tank top over a sports bra. Even on warm days you can always see her nipples poking through her shirts unless she has a thick bra on. Today was cold and it was very noticeable with her just having the sports bra on. I could see my friend was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of my wife’s tits, but I didn’t blame him, they are hard not to look at.

So we sat at the little table, my wife on one side and Tyler and I opposite her. We ended up having more than one beer, and also a few shots of Fireball. We talked about everything and eventually the conversation turned to my wife’s boob job and how we liked them, any regrets, etc. I got the idea that my wife
Should probably just show them to him since we all know he’s seen pictures of them. So I winked at her and told her “just show us your tits babe!” Not even a hesitation and she lifts up her shirt and sports bra all in one motion and completely exposes her breast’s to us, maybe 2 feet across the table. It wasn’t a prolonged exposure, maybe 5 seconds or so. She had a huge grin on her face after seeing our reaction, which was basically jaws on the table, eyes open wide and enthusiastic compliments. Tyler said “those are the nicest tits I’ve ever seen in my life!” That definitely made her smile a little bigger.

No further exposure in the back of the camper unfortunately even though I encouraged her to show them again. Now she’s playing modest haha.
We chatted some more and then decided it was time to get on the road. It’s a four door pickup, Tyler and I sat up front and my wife in the back. My wife was now pretty intoxicated and we were all bantering and teasing back and forth talking about her tits and how she should show them to us again. She kept denying us, but then after a few minutes I turned around and she had her top pulled down with her tits exposed, just smiling. Tyler noticed my surprise and turned to look as well and also turned on the dome light. This time she stayed like that for a longer period of time, squeezing them with her hands and bouncing them up and down. Tyler adjusted the rear view mirror to have a look while still trying to drive and not kill us. She had adjusted herself to sit in the middle of the back seat. She again covered up for a time while we showered her with compliments and praises, which she ate up.

A little further down the road, still talking about her amazing breast’s, I mentioned that they feel just as good as they look, and I reached back and gave her tits a squeeze through her shirt. Taking the cue, Tyler reached back and squeezed her left breast while I was squeezing the right. My wife got an evil grin on her face and proceeded to completely remove her shirt and sports bra in one motion, leaving her bare tits exposed to us, which she then thrust forward so we could get a better view and also feel. I grabbed onto her right breast again and began massaging it. Tyler did the same with the left breast, playing and pinching her nipples for quite a good long while. Both of us making comments on how amazing they felt. She eventually sat back, out of reach just smiling and shaking her finger at us. She stayed topless for several more minutes, but no further groping happened. She put her shirt on again, this time for good. We were all pretty worked up about what had just happened and I reached back and slid my hand down the front of her yoga pants to play with her and found her to be completely soaking wet! I announced this fact out loud and we started teasing her about how turned on we made her. I slipped my fingers in her and played with her pussy for a little bit. She was so wet that Tyler could hear the wetness as my fingers slid in and out. She stopped me after enjoying it for a bit and announced that she had to pee. We pulled over and all got out to pee. After that she pretty much passed out in the back seat and that was the end of the shenanigans. After we were dropped off at home we did have some crazy good sex and she let it slip that she was so horny after showing us her tits that she was considering giving us both a blow job at the same time! Probably best that that didn’t happen, but there’s always next time. Nothing else like that has happened with Tyler since then except for sending him a picture of her tits next to some steaks that I grilled. She was a willing participant in that one and we took the picture with the intention of sending it to him. So I consider that progress. I’ll attach a picture for reference.
These are perfect tits. No doubt
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superstar2980 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2023, 05:37 AM

Pose nude
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chupacabra45 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015