Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2023, 04:13 AM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 110 Posts
Default Pregnant ladies...Hannah

I always wanted to do some art nude drawings of pregnant ladies. Ideally i would have liked to have found someone willing to pose for me over a time period to capture her body as it changed shape, but never quite found the right person.
The first pregnant lady to pose for me was Hannah. She was 7 months along and a 23 year old art student. It was a very quick photo session...about an hour at her place. Basically she stripped naked and we did the classic pregnant poses, holding stomach etc.
She had a hippy chick vibe about her. Pierced nose . Small puffy tits, with nice areola and nipples. A prominent bump. I didnt get to see too much of her pussy but was a neat slit which was shaved and small patch of wispy hair above .
Nothing sexual whatsoever in the session
Attached Thumbnails
back.jpg   han side.jpg  

preg2.jpg   sitting.jpg  

Presentation1.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2023, 04:32 AM

Default Pregnant ladies...Frances

The next pregnant lady I managed to get to pose for me was Frances, who I did two sessions with at 5 months and 7 months. Again went to her house and pics taken in a spare bedroom with plenty of space.
Her hubby remained down stairs for both sessions.
She was i would say late 20s. early 30s.
First session again a quick session of an hour.
She was a tall lady with shoulder length dyed red hair. Her natural colour was black as she still had her pussy hair. Not too many poses done. a few in high stripper shoes, totally naked, sitting down and lying on the couch.

Second session she wanted something a bit more edgy. She was into fetish and kink and wanted to somehow link that to being pregnant.
We started this session with her in skimpy red panties and high heels and we had her hands bound and then tied to an overhead beam. Blindfold came out and the was added.
Then naked, and a large chain was introduced and again her hands were bound and this time sat on floor hands tied above her head. Then chain around neck and laying on floor. Her pussy had been trimmed as not as much pubic hair this time. Various use of the chain. We covered her nipples in electricians tape and a few more ideas. Sadly didnt get a good look at her pussy again, just a slit. Dont think there was any arousal during the session
Attached Thumbnails
back.jpg   f1.jpg  

fran 2.jpg   f2.jpg  

fran big.jpg   P1100654.JPG  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2023, 08:25 PM

Thanked 2,781 Times in 210 Posts
Default Charcoal drawing

Had this one done from one of my wife's photos. Knowing a complete stranger not only saw her, but had to study her to recreate her curves and details is exciting. Hope to have another done soon.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00899-001.JPG  

Click 'Thanks' if it's deserved.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DoubleG For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 03:26 AM

Default Pregnant ladies...Jenny

Jenny had agreed to pose for me. She was 7 months pregnant and although a rather plain looking lady in her 20s she had nice figure.
When i turned up at her house it all went a bit weird. She acted likes she didn't know I was coming,. She was talking in a child like voice. She looked unkempt and her hair was greasy. When I went into the house, it was a mess, and dirty. I guess i should have walked there and then. Her slob of a boyfriend was sat in the front room watching sport on telly and just said to go upstairs and do what i needed to do!!
Anyhow, I thought I am here now so lets just do it.
We went upstairs to the bedroom, she stripped naked. Had a nice bump and so i very quickly did a series of pics in various poses. Large areola, nicely shaped tits. Her pubic hair was starting to grow back in and she had a fleshy pussy as she quite happily spread her legs to pose for me. All the time talking in a silly babyish voice. I am not into kink or fetish that much but realise that she playing the part of a "little".
I was in and out in about 40 minutes but I was quite happy with some of the drawings I did afterwards.

It was a good 7 months later when I eventually got round to taking the art to them. When i got to their house the boyfriend answered the door. and said to go upstairs to the bedroom. When I walked in she was on the bed naked already, playing with her pussy. "Hello Daddy" she said.....again not my scene.... I gave her the art, watched her play with her pussy for 10 minutes, took a few pics and left. I dont know..just didnt feel comfortable. She still had a small bump and a caesarean scar, but her pussy was nice and shaved and she willing held her pussy open for me. Did another drawing from that session however.
Sadly the story does not have a happy ending...

Around 3 years later i bumped into Jenny in the street. . Asked her how she was and she was........ she was now on her own. Boyfriend gone. And the child.... social services had taken it away. She was disowned by her family. I bought her a coffee as she looked like she needed one and she told me how her ex would take her out to dogging locations and let any man use her. She was usually blindfolded but I got the impression she was a willing partner to this.
As for what she was up to. She had a part time job and in the evenings she did private cam shows for men who paid her. Told me she had an American boyfriend...who actually was an older guy who paid for a cam show and that he loved her and was going to pay for her a ticket to the USA to be with him. She spoke to him daily on the phone .
I didnt say what i really thought and just said good luck. As I left she asked if i would like to go to her place and she would show me her tits and pussy and wank me off!! I declined.
Attached Thumbnails
jen1.jpg   jen2.jpg  

jenjay3.jpg   1111.JPG  

jenfin.s.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2023, 09:34 AM

Default Geri

A friend of mine used to visit a naturist spa and he would often talk a lady called Geri. He mentioned me and she was interested in posing for me and so I arranged for her to come to my hotel when I was in London.
She was a black girl with huge breasts. As a naturist she agreed that we would both be naked for the session and so as soon as she was in the room we both stripped off. I would say late 40s to early 50s in age. Shaved pussy which was lovely and pink when she pulled it apart with lovely labia.
We started off on the bed with some general relaxed poses, then sitting, and then kneeling poses to capture her breasts.
On the the chair in the room where she raised a leg top give me my first proper look at her pussy. Then legs spread and finally she started to use her fingers to pull herself open. Onto the floor, sittting, first, again legs wide and a sneaky finger inside her pussy. On to all fours, bum in the air, rear views with hand on her pussy and then a helping hand from myself just to make sure I was getting a good view. My cock was rock hard at this stage and I asked her if she minded if I stroked it. By all means was her response. She told me she had a boyfriend and that she wouldnt fuck me, but was happy to be playing!.
Some pics of her on her back next, again spreading her pussy for the camera.
Next a black see through dress was put on although it remained above the waist...more pics...
Then a black basque and nothing else.
The session ended with her masturbating and playing with her nipples before I eventually got to play with her pussy, sliding my fingers in and out as she came to an orgasm. She then had me place my cock between her massive tits and and fucked them until iI came all over them. A good session!
Attached Thumbnails
drawing 1.jpg   drawing 2.jpg  

drawing 3.jpg   drawing 4.1.jpg  

drawing 6.jpg   P1030738.JPG  

P1030766.JPG   P1030835.JPG  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2023, 04:48 PM

Default Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xico View Post
I asked her if she minded if I stroked it. By all means was her response. She told me she had a boyfriend and that she wouldnt fuck me, but was happy to be playing!.
What a lovely experience. IMHO she is a handsome woman. Yet again I envy you. :-)
Old 10-01-2023, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmsMan View Post
What a lovely experience. IMHO she is a handsome woman. Yet again I envy you. :-)
I almost forgot to add this drawing of her spreading her pussy. The contrast of the fleshy pink interior against her black skin was wonderful
Attached Thumbnails
drawing 5.1.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2023, 01:13 PM

Default Ade and Nikki

Ade and Nikki were staying in a hotel local to me and asked me to come round and take some photos and do some art for them. They checked in around 2 in the afternoon and I got there about 3. Met Ade in the car park and he took me to their room. Nikki was already naked on the bed when I entered and there were a few sex toys lying around on the side tables so they had obviously started having fun before i arrived.
Nikki was a larger lady with short blond hair. Large breasts with pale areola. Some pussy hair which was trimmed.
I got my camera out as we chatted and started taking some pics of her on the bed, more artistic type poses than sex. Eventually I got her to sit back on the bed against the headboard. she immediately opened her legs and so did some poses with hand covering her pussy, as i clicked away she started to play with herself and her fingers were running up and down her slit which was beginning to open and her inner lips started to come on show
Nikki then started pulling on her nipples as her fingers worked on her clit. At this point Ade handed her a pink vibrator. It went to her nipples first and then to her pussy and she held it on her clit on full vibrate and started to put her head back in enjoyment. Ade now undressed and I thought I may as well too and we both stood there sporting our erections.
Nikki now started to insert the vibrator into her clearly wet pussy and he small but neat clit was clearly on display.
Nikki was now lying on her back and Ade decided to lie down beside her. As she toyed her pussy he started to kiss and bite on her nipples. Next he jumped up and knelt by her head so she could take his cock into her mouth. As she sucked on his dick he took control of the vibrator and was using it on her sliding in and out of her pussy as she moaned. Next thing he was down between her legs, licking her pussy as I manoeuvred myself to taking pics of his tongue on her clit.
Niki told me to come closer and so now it was my turn to kneel beside her head. I grabbed her hair and forced her mouth down onto my cock. I gave the camera to Ade and had my fingers up inside her pussy rubbing away at her G spot.. see first pic
It was then that she had her first loud orgasm. Her body shook all over and she rolled away on her back to recover. I took the camera again and Ade lay on the bed and Nikki now started to give him a blow job. Ades cock was slightly smaller than mine and he was fully shaved. As i was moving around taking pics, Nikki reached out and started sucking my cock too.
She then reverse cowgirl mounted Ade and i took a few picks like that before spinning round to sit on him normal cowgirl. As she bounced on his cock i again manoeuvred myself so she could suck on my cock at the same time. Grabbing her head once again forcing her to deepthroat me and causing her to gag.
She climbed off Ade and lay on her back, I put on a condom and it was my turn now to fuck her. Raising her legs at the side I slid in my cock and pumped away until I came.
See second pic

We spent another 2 hours switching positions and having fun before i left.
Attached Thumbnails
111111.JPG   P1190604.JPG  

nikki.jpg   nikki 2.jpg  

niki3.jpg   adeniki4.jpg  

adenikkitoy.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2023, 03:32 PM

Default my wife nude on art

some of my drawings and paintings with my wife as model
thanks
Attached Thumbnails
cludia-topless-portrait_46359804122_o.jpg   cludia-topless-portrait_33373260948_o.jpg  

cludia-nude-on-beach_32426814177_o.jpg   claudia-sit-portrait-graphite-b3_8469939199_o.jpg  

claudia-classic-pose-on-bed_8675302870_o.jpg   claudia-arms-up-pose_8678278904_o.jpg  

claudia-2013-04-24-carvao-a3-dsc03374-002_8678736532_o.jpg   claudia-bath-preparations_13434938813_o.jpg  

claudia-cat-nude_13410927773_o.jpg   8694974875_29e4050d64_b.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to artistview For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2023, 03:49 PM

Thanked 3,338 Times in 396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistview View Post
some of my drawings and paintings with my wife as model
thanks
Beautiful wife and artwork!
The Following User Says Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Tags
drawings ai, pictures, wife