uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2014, 07:00 AM

Thanked 26,462 Times in 959 Posts

After a night out drinking me and the wife made it home, we were having sex in our living room which I has an attached dining room, the dining room has no curtains and faces the street, after a good half hour of sucking and eating each other I bent her over the couch to fuck her only to see my neighbor across the street watching, I told her but in the heat of passion we continued to fuck until finished, he seen her completely nude and getting fucked. Nothing was ever said.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:09 PM

Thanked 21,130 Times in 1,568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
My wife would have squeezed her boobs and waved them at the maintenance man.
My wife knows what I like, and total nonchalance about her nudity is what turned me on.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 04:30 AM

Thanked 2,050 Times in 85 Posts
Default A little contribution

I have posted this previously in another section but hopefully relevant to this thread

My wife and i were on holiday in Spain where we rented a villa with a pool. We were separated from the next villa by a slatted fence. On the first week the next villa was empty and we made full use of our pool to swim naked. Two elderly couples moved in on the second week, unbeknown to us, but soon found out as my wife heard them discussing her lack of clothes in the pool. I am sure they thought they were being quiet but were anything but. My wife decided to give them a bit enjoyment during their holiday and would often swim/ go naked in the rear garden. I couldn't help laugh to myself watching them get closer and closer to the fence to get a better view, they seemed to think that they were wearing an invisible cloak. All in all a great holiday for all as they eventually regularly wandered up to the fence for a friendly chat (and ogle of my good lady).
Attached Thumbnails
18.jpg   20.jpg  

Old 05-24-2014, 04:41 AM

Thanked 2,050 Times in 85 Posts
Default Alcohol is a demon

My good lady tends to get a bit outrageous and liberated when she has a drink. Here is a photo that she 'posed' for with a couple of younger friends that we shared a villa holiday with having just emerged from a skinny dipping session

hope you enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
79.jpg  
Old 05-24-2014, 02:40 PM

Default Family Reunion

About a year ago my wife and I went out of town to a family reunion. We had a motel room about 5 miles away from the park that the reunion was at. We were a little drunk and were feeling frisky. I dared my shy wife to get us some ice from the machine down the hall while topless. The hotel was kind of run-down and seemed vacant except for us.
She was, actually, pretty blitzed and took her bikini top off then slipped of the bottoms, grabbed our ice bucket and ran down the hall. She filled the bucket and was heading back when a door opened as she was just about to pass and out walked my cousin, her husband and their teenaged son. They recognized each other as my wife tried to cover-up. She said "Sorry" and ran back to our room. The next day at the park we were playing softball with both the husband and son on our team.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:06 PM

Thanked 4,526 Times in 282 Posts
Default Drunk wife.

Years ago when I was dating my wife we went to a local bar. My wife/ girlfriend at the time , spent the night dancing getting drunk and flirting with the bartender. I went to use the bathroom, and when I came back to where we were sitting my wife was gone and so was the bartender. I found the two of them outside, they were kissing and he was feeling her up. The bartender was on break, after confronting the two of them he went back inside the bar. My wife and I ended up leaving and going back to her place, where she took of her clothes and passed out on the bed.

I was so mad about her flirting, I called up one of my good friends who had asked her out before we were dating, who she had turned down. I told him to come to her place, and that she was naked and passed out and he should come and check her out. Within a half hour he was there, I told him to be quiet, and took him into the bedroom.

He touched her tits and rubbed her pussy, and wanted to get in bed with her and try to fuck her, but I wouldn't let him go that far. He then asked me if it was ok for him to jerk off, I told him go ahead. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and shot his load on her bedroom rug. We then went to the living room and talked for a little while before i told him he better leave in case she woke up.

My wife has never found out about this, if she knew she would kill me. I used to worry about my friend spilling the beans but he was killed about ten years ago in an accident, and as far as I know he took our secret to the grave.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:11 AM

Thanked 5,106 Times in 244 Posts
Default Nude with friends

Some years ago we visited some friends on a hot summer's day in their garden. The wife went topless, and so did Jill.
The next time we met, they suggested that we should play strip poker, and we should continue till all had lost all their clothes. We danced nude together and ended in our hot tub. We did not change partners, but our wives saw to that our cocks were "in good shape" most of the time. Jill and my friend's wife made a show for us lying at the floor spreading their legs showing their pussy to us.
Since then we have been nude nearly every time we have been together, nude beaches, naturist camps etc.
And he often asks when he can see Jill nude again.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:22 PM

Thanked 1,061 Times in 381 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueenie View Post
I have posted this previously in another section but hopefully relevant to this thread

My wife and i were on holiday in Spain where we rented a villa with a pool. We were separated from the next villa by a slatted fence. On the first week the next villa was empty and we made full use of our pool to swim naked. Two elderly couples moved in on the second week, unbeknown to us, but soon found out as my wife heard them discussing her lack of clothes in the pool. I am sure they thought they were being quiet but were anything but. My wife decided to give them a bit enjoyment during their holiday and would often swim/ go naked in the rear garden. I couldn't help laugh to myself watching them get closer and closer to the fence to get a better view, they seemed to think that they were wearing an invisible cloak. All in all a great holiday for all as they eventually regularly wandered up to the fence for a friendly chat (and ogle of my good lady).
Awesome body!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 09:00 PM

Thanked 2,314 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
After a night out drinking me and the wife made it home, we were having sex in our living room which I has an attached dining room, the dining room has no curtains and faces the street, after a good half hour of sucking and eating each other I bent her over the couch to fuck her only to see my neighbor across the street watching, I told her but in the heat of passion we continued to fuck until finished, he seen her completely nude and getting fucked. Nothing was ever said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
Years ago when I was dating my wife we went to a local bar. My wife/ girlfriend at the time , spent the night dancing getting drunk and flirting with the bartender. I went to use the bathroom, and when I came back to where we were sitting my wife was gone and so was the bartender. I found the two of them outside, they were kissing and he was feeling her up. The bartender was on break, after confronting the two of them he went back inside the bar. My wife and I ended up leaving and going back to her place, where she took of her clothes and passed out on the bed.

I was so mad about her flirting, I called up one of my good friends who had asked her out before we were dating, who she had turned down. I told him to come to her place, and that she was naked and passed out and he should come and check her out. Within a half hour he was there, I told him to be quiet, and took him into the bedroom.

He touched her tits and rubbed her pussy, and wanted to get in bed with her and try to fuck her, but I wouldn't let him go that far. He then asked me if it was ok for him to jerk off, I told him go ahead. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and shot his load on her bedroom rug. We then went to the living room and talked for a little while before i told him he better leave in case she woke up.

My wife has never found out about this, if she knew she would kill me. I used to worry about my friend spilling the beans but he was killed about ten years ago in an accident, and as far as I know he took our secret to the grave.

Great story. That has always been a fantasy of mine.
I have often fantasised about some guy rubbing his cock on my wife's passed out ass.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2014, 09:07 PM

Thanked 5,665 Times in 365 Posts

Eight years ago, myself and the lady went on holiday to the US, visiting a friend of her's from university. By coincidence, in the friend's home state (Florida), a totally unconnected friend of mine from college, Paul, also lived. We convinced her friend (and a few of her friends) to come on a road trip to visit my friend (he lived in Miami). There were six of us (four girls, two guys) and we rented a big hotel suite, which I think had three beds. We weren't crazy enough (I'm afraid) to even get your hopes up about any group action. Certainly, I expected it to be a night of nothing.

So, we met up with Paul and he took us out to a bar he liked. As were arrived at the place, we looked up and saw a sign which read, amongst other acts "Wednesday night: Bikini Contest". Paul and I looked at each other. "It's Wednesday!" we both said, in unison. :-)

In we went and had a great night. They were selling some Vodka cocktail cheap and my lady took a liking to it. Also, Paul was single so she took it upon herself to walk him around the club, checking out ladies. We also got to watch the bikini contest, up on the stage! I joked with my lady that I'd love to see her take part. She replied "If only I'd known I'd have worn mine under this dress!" She was equally joking though, I'm sure she'd never have done anything like that with friends around.

Anyway, she quickly enough had a bit too much Vodka cocktail and it became obvious to us all that she'd have to leave early. None of the rest of the crew who came with us wanted to go though (I think it was around 1 a.m.) so they stayed put. Paul, on the other hand, didn't really know them so he said he'd help us back to our hotel and then go home.

We got back to the room, literally carrying my lady between us. I presumed we'd be throwing her on the bed but, as soon as we entered the room, she got a burst of energy and jumped away from us and into the bathroom. We quickly heard why, as the unmistakeable sound of someone getting sick could be heard.

Paul and I sat on opposite beds and just chatted away, laughing along to herself being unwell. After a few minutes, the sick noises ended and we heard her brushing her teeth.

Next thing we both knew, the door of the bathroom opened and in she strode, wearing nothing but the tiny thong panties she'd worn that night! Dress and bra had vanished!

If I was surprised, Paul was shocked! I looked at him and he was doing this comedy head spinning thing, looking at me, looking at her, repeatedly.

She didn't realise the effect she was having at all and, in a drunken haze, walked between us (!) and climbed into the bed I was sitting on and mumbled "Goodnight"

Neither of us knew what to say then so Paul just said "Right, I better be going" and left.

Look below to see what he got to see (without the tights). It's a photo from around the same time.
Attached Thumbnails
tights.jpg  
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 8nman, allmyfaves4ever, alterego8184, apeyboy, atruevoyeur, bacala787, BaconBot, bertimos, blssdvssl, blueyez54, bristolbhoy, budbuddy54, buddy i con, Bushwhacker716, cartman88, city slicker, crazyhorse91, cufan86, cupofjoe, davyp1, Delamitri, digit24, dkdiablo, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, Emperor Wang, globetrotta, Grant69, greendoor, gunner82, HardAsARock, Helgekos1, hs97jhs, Jackelaine, Jcsp, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, john75, jojo33bdx, Kgjoe2010, krushboy07, kuba123, kuryaki, lapeer25, lewdown, lickertits2, loukyfuncpl, maymedson11, Menorca, mlcupple, moonfrog, Mrpeelush, naaktstel, nectcouple, Nickatnight, Obironic, oldbuckeye, peter51, psc, punkdog, regrin, savaged, schlubby, snakem2000, sooty, stiv837, Summer120, testme97, Tifosi, tristanwoods, tylergal, voyeurager, Watchmen, whatnow3, wifeonshow, Wildone123, wired, wolf86, Yorkie11, zarh, zigamorp, Zombie_fox

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009