Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2020, 02:34 PM

Thanked 4,538 Times in 169 Posts
Smile My stories

I am a huge fan of hearing about my wife's gyno and medical visits like many others here. I have a couple stories I would like to share too.

My wife had to have her gallblader removed. She went to the hospital. They had her put on the gown like usual. They told her she also had to remove her bra and panties. This seemed really odd to her and to this day I don't know if that would be normal or not. We wrote it off as they didn't want to get any blood on her undergarments. Anyway she did and off she went to her surgery. The whole time I was imagining her on the operating table fully exposed and I was loving it. She got back from surgery and had a couple of young male interns pushing the gurnee. She went to get up and they tried to help because she was quite out of it. She was very concerned to cover her back side because of the opening and kept messing with it without realizing she was fully exposed on the front side. I notice her pussy was in full view. She shaves so it was clear as day. As she got off the gurnee she had her legs spread. I look up and see one of the interns staring straight at her crotch with a big smile on his face. Now I agree doctors are probably pretty ethical for the most part but I doubt a male intern in his late teens early 20's was. I'm sure he fully enjoyed the view. I told my wife about it later and we still joke about it. She always says she probably scared him for life. I think just the opposite, I bet her has jacked off many times thinking about it.

My gyno story

My wife went to a new doctor. She had not had a gyno exam in several years since she moved to a whole new area to be with me. The doctor told her she should get one done and asked her if she wanted a female doctor to do it. She told him that she was having her period at the time and would have to reschedule but she was fine with him doing it. She came home and told me. She had 2 weeks till the appointment and I can't tell you how many times I jacked off thinking about it. I was curious if she was going to shave her pussy fresh before or try to grow in a little hair before her appointment. Needless to say she grew in a little hair which was exciting in itself because she never has. She is always bald as can be. The day came for her appointment and she left looking especially good I thought. Got me even more excited. I probably jacked off at least twice while she was gone thinking about it. She came home and I had her tell me all about it. She said she had a young female medical student, a nurse and the doctor all in the room. She said it was a little embarrassing being spread wide open in front of them but nothing she could do about it. He did his exam and like everyone else has said didn't say much. Two things of intrest was said. One was the instrument was fairly large and he could tell she was in a little discomfort and he said to her bare with it and said she was fairly small but he would be as gentle as possible. She was pretty proud and told me how he said she was fairly small. I told her that wasn't a compliment to me. The other thing he said was to the nurse who was taking notes. He said the words "nothing remarkable". We laugh and say My husband would like to argue that but in reality it only meant there was nothing to comment on. She says then he proceeded to ask her health questions while she was still on the table. Versus waiting for her to get back dressed. She says she sat there with her pussy exposed for what seemed like forever where she felt that should have been done before or after the medical exam. Either way I still imagine her sitting there having a conversation with her doctor with him looking at her pussy. It is my fantasy I will imagine it how I want lol

Hope people enjoy my stories

Last edited by lickandstick; 12-08-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:54 PM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickandstick View Post
Hope people enjoy my stories
This story was excellent. I was masturbating at the mental image of your wife's c*nt being exposed to those medical people. Women's doctor exams are my #1 fetish.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2020, 12:56 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 69 Posts

I don't know, but something about being examined gets me super turned on...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jessica_I_1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2020, 02:19 PM

Thanked 16,502 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_I_1989 View Post
My wife had always had female gynos, but in her mid-20s we moved to a tiny town for a short time, and the only gyno there was male.

She said he was so gentle and she actually got really turned on and really wet. That afternoon and the next few evenings she screwed me so hard and wished she had a reason to go back to the gyno.

Then we moved "back home" a few months later (we thought we were never moving back), and she hates the gyno again with her regular doctors.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2020, 05:08 PM

Thanked 16,498 Times in 958 Posts

I posted this before in another thread.....

Years ago my wife wanted to have a tummy tuck and see about getting new boobs after the kids were born. We went to the consultation together. We met the doctor and he gave her a gown and told her to remove everything but her panties and he would come back in. When he returned he said he loved it when husbands come in with their wives.He told my wife to stand, then he pulled up a rolling stool and took a seat right next to her. I was sitting in a chair right in front of my wife. He opened up her gown, she was standing with her arms to her sides looking straight forward.He was probably in his late 30's early 40's. This was the first time I let another man see my wife undressed. It was a strange feeling to me. He told her her breasts were very nice and kept complementing her nipples! When it came time to talk about the tummy tuck ,he kind of pushed her panties down a little past her waist. Then he started folding them down a little more.He started to describe the procedure while putting his hand flat in my wives pelvic area.He would start rubbing it a little with the tip of his middle finger just barely going into the top of her panties.The whole time talking to me and not my wife.Then he started talking about how it would shape her hips, and moved his hands to my wife sides rubbing up and down on her. What happened next stuck with me, He said that was it, then he told my wife " here let me fix these for you", he pulled up her panties, then started to unroll them and as he was adjusting them he pulled them out so far that I could see my wives bald pussy from where I was sitting, clit and all!! He just let out an oops, but I could tell he was dying to see her pussy.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Do you have any personal stories that you could share with us Jessica?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2020, 03:02 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 69 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
Do you have any personal stories that you could share with us Jessica?
A few years back I went in for a gyno exam. The nurse was a girl I used to go to school with, she was always a prissy b*tch, and it was obvious that not much about her had changed.

She gave me the gown and said she'd be back in a few minutes.

Not even thinking about it, I put the gown on like a robe (slit in the front) and tied it shut.

About that time there was a knock on the door, and the nurse and dr came in.

After a quick introduction, he told me to have a seat on the exam table.... As I plopped on the table my gown popped came untied and slid open... My cleavage was showing, but I could feel the cloth still barely covering my nipples (though I'm sure half my areolas where showing.)

He grabbed his stethoscope and said he was going to take a quick listen... As he moved his instrument around my chest, I could feel how sloppy my pussy was getting.

After a few minutes, it was time to start the pelvic exam. He told me to lie back and basically get into the position.

As I slide into position, I felt my gown slide down off my outer thighs. My right side nipple is now exposed, I pretend not to notice.

The doctor is now sitting between my legs, I could almost feel his breath on my freshly shaved pussy. I feel his hands touch my labias, they're full of blood and sensitive, my body jerks. He apologies if his hands are cold. It does a quick look over of the external bits, I knew what was coming next. I see him lubing up his fingers, as if I wasn't slippery enough!!! I feel his finger at the entrance of my wet sloppy hole, I then feel it slide it inside me. Again, my body jerks.

I look at the nurse, who is staring at my sn*tch. The doctor is moving his finger around inside me. I hear him explaining each step, but I'm lost in the moment and his words all just blur together.

I look up at the nurse as the doctor twist his finger around inside me, I think she has a good suspicion I'm enjoying this a little more than I should, because she has a prissy smirk on her face.

I feel him slide his finger out, and reach down to get his speculum. His mumbles turn back into words. I'm going to insert this so I can get a better look inside and collect some swabs. I fell it touch the opening of my hole, it easy slides inside.

He does his thing swabs, and just like that its over... I feel his tool sliding out of me.

Okay, he says... everything looks good, she'll finish up here.

The nurse gives me a hand towel so I can clean myself up. I desperately want to masturbate right there, as she watches, each swipe of the towel against my clit is heaven. I could cum so quickly, but instead I lay the towel down and get up so I can get dressed. The nurse is still asking questions, I drop the gown into the floor, standing there completely naked in front of her, she looks shocked. I smile and reach over and grab my little red panties and slide them on... and then my matching red bra, wresting my titties inside of it while she messes with computer and pretends not to watch.

I'm quickly dressed and on my way out to my car. As soon as I'm in the drivers seat I slide my hand down my pants and quickly rub one out....

Pic of what the doc and nurse got to see. Think they enjoyed it?
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg  
Old 12-14-2020, 07:53 PM

Thanked 5,795 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:

I am sure they did. And from the looks of it, you played a little before this wonderful pic! Thanks for showing us!!!
Old 12-27-2020, 12:21 AM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts
Default I would

Quote:

This is why I couldn't be a doctor. Hell I get hard when my fiancee gets examinations
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2020, 09:06 AM

Thanks Jessica. I was jackin' the whole time I was reading that; wishing I could finger you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor, medical

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Movie 0004

3m:22s

07-09-2005
SweetP18 3

5m:47s

01-17-2005
MM14

1m:10s