Old 11-12-2011, 08:49 PM

Alright now it's time to knock out 5 at once
Rose
Hair Colour:Blonde long
Eye Colour:Green
Race:Same as MC
Build:Not as tall as MC but not as small as Aurora
Three sizes:small breasts but curvy also looks nimble
Distintive Feature:really is none that i can think of besides long hair a black costume like a thief showing belly and a mask she wears on the side of her head like in festivals which is a cat mask
Face Nose Mouth:same as before i'm gonna quit including these
not alot to say about her besides this

piratess(now known as Ash short for Ashley which she hates cause its too girly for a piratess leader)
Hair ColourReddish
Eye Colour:Black
Race:easiest way to describe is like a Gerudo from Legend of Zelda
Build:Tall (she is the tallest chracter in the game
Three sizes:Biggest boobs but not the curviest(she is still curvy though)
distinctive features:Has hair in a ponytail and big boots as well as less girly clothes because she has trousers and a tanktop but if you want to change anything its your choice
Old 11-12-2011, 09:14 PM

sorry it's just i wanted that saved so that i didn't have to write it again anyway

Gambler(I want you to name this one jules cause i still can't get a good name for her)
Hair Colour:i can't decide maybe Black
Eye Colour:Red
Build:Medium like MC
Three Sizes:medium nothing greatly different
Distinctive feature:has hair short (either to shoulder length maybe a bob) also high heels and bright clothes
She is very much like the MC in body size but can be seen in more girlish clothing

Musician(known as Echo now)
Hair Colour:Brown long to back
Eye Colour:Brown
Race:Tanned
Build:Tall more adult
Distinctive Features:A pointed hat and a shirt with a skirt and a guitar(accoustic) with high heel boots and sound note tattoo on her thigh(if not then her hand/both)

lastly
Claire
Hair Colour:Reddish Brown shoulder length
Eye Colour:Red
Build:Medium
Distinctive Feature:boots a skirt with armor shirt kinda thing a hairband and gauntlents much like the main girl from the Sacred Blacksmith

hah i'm back in buisness! heh
answer when you've read Jules and tell me what you think

and lastly to all my buds who've been backing me on this project sorry for the wait but i'm back and thanks for all the assistance trust me i'll be making sure this comes to life even if it kills me and if there is programmer willing to assist i would really be glad if you would. Lastly lastly lets just thank Jules for everything, okay time for the enemy list
Old 11-13-2011, 09:21 PM

Well i guess but she my be better as a boss huh if you want her with the team then asking jules would be better (cause he'll have to illustrate her and adding her to the story won't be hard at all)
Old 11-13-2011, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murperfleem View Post
ya'll gonna add mine in somehow? take as long as you need btw
Wildfang has asked me to provide my opinions so I'll be honest.
Murper I don't think your character is well thought out.
I feel your concept is in fact quite weak.

that said you are quite good at description, and providing details, perhaps your skills would be better spent elaborating further on the sparce descriptions for the 5 yet undrawn playable characters?

of course Wildfang's opinion takes precedent over mine
if he feels your character has merit, and would improve the quality of the game, I am not going to argue
Old 11-14-2011, 01:43 PM

No No Jules i think that what you said is quite right and that your opinion on the matter is very true and i have to agree with this whilst it could have some merit i don't think it suits this style of game (glad that what you said is the same as me) but thats why i said maybe as a boss on a side note if you need more info on the other characters just ask Jules i don't mind writing in more detail
Old 11-16-2011, 09:28 PM

Alright time to write some enemy bios i'll start with the first 5 which show in the first area the forest/woods outside your home which leads to the first city

Enemy
most stats will be done later
Floros
Hp 10
Sp 0
a flower enemy which shows in the first fight in the game it is weak and can only attack, having trouble with this enemy is rare even if your a reguler being though it can catch you off guard during a fight by diguising itself as a reguler flower it looks like a pink flower with a body on top which is a girl.(Kinda like in disgaea)
Skills:Attack

Goblins
Hp 15
Sp 2
a goblin enemy which shows early on its not very strong and can be easily defeated though due to a lack of attractive goblin females they have been known to take females nude back to their home to make their fantasies reality, They look like reguler goblins(i.e green ugly etc) and have been weak since ancient times
Skills:Attack,Strip and Club(uses 2 sp)

Fang-Tooth
Hp 18
Sp 3
a slightly stronger enemy and is quite fast its the weakest of the fanged dog family tree and is really not that smart though it has a great liking for clothes and will try to take them if given the chance it can be easily disuaded by removing clothes though, They look like brown dogs with a frizzy tail
Skills:Attack,Bite(uses 2 sp),and lick(uses 1 sp)

Fruit palm(Female)
Hp 25
Sp 10
a mini-boss of the first area and is of monkey like descent it has a tendency to take clothes as a prank and likes to embarrass females it is also known to be quite shy and can take clothes quicker than the human eye can track it is also the clothes taking tutorial of the game due to its loincloth like fur but the difference is that it's fur won't gr ow back (it looks like a monkey girl with long brown hair and a tail
Skills:Attack,Tickle,Steal,Fruit Volley(uses 3 sp)

Kitsune
Hp 30
Sp 20
First boss and is not that tough it is a fox-girl in a robe that loves to steal and cause mischief it is also to diguise and humiliate other females to show dominance and can use fire to burn clothes she looks like a blonde girl in a miko dress with a fox's tail and ears and can have its clothes removed as well also is the first summon in the game
Skills:Attack,Tickle,Steal,Fox Fire(uses 5 sp),Disguise(uses 2 sp),Humiliate(uses 3 sp)

so what do you guys think like/dislike i'll do another 5 in the city of Amazonia next

Last edited by wildfang95; 11-16-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:31 AM

they are all good Ideas

but this brings up an important design dilema

your suggestion for (floros, fruit Palm and Kitsune)
are all anthropomorphised characters.

with the current style I've set so far, your descriptions would not mesh (too anime-cartoony), and I might not even be able to draw monsters that way do to lack of experiance and skill.

normally I would just use the western equivilent, but the western equivilent for anthropomorphised characters tends to result in furries, or furry like characters. though I have no problem with that I suspect that is something you don't want.

I'm not sure what to do in this situation, if this is unclear I can provide more explaination
Old 11-17-2011, 01:29 PM

really huh i didn't notice heheheh
but i guess you're right alright i'll change it but if a few furries were in there it wouldn't hurt too much (maybe 2-3 but i can see where you are going with this)
hmm.... then what to do ah i'll think of something
and last but not least you gonna show us you're next drawing soon buddy?
Old 11-17-2011, 11:26 PM

well if some furry is allowed that gives room to work with.
maybe fruit palm can be like a female version of the monkey king from that japanese legend
just and Idea, maybe not a good one

oh, for monsters, don't forget clothes melting Oozes in one of the areas they're a classic ENF monsters!

as for more descriptions on characters I really like it when you give options, it helps with my work.
so if you could give more info on 5 characters it could help speed things up (maybe not Ash, her description is fine)
Attached Thumbnails
Scarlet2.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianpaquette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2011, 03:57 AM

Really huh guess i'll work on the bios but 1 question what do ya mean options?(just to clarify)
and by the by your idea is fine have more trust in your ideas will ya?
and lastly we still have a few areas before oozes i was thinking that it might fit as a enemy in the last dungeon maybe a family tree with different subspecies in different parts of the game

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0013

2m:56s

09-13-2013
WBR15

3m:02s

01-06-2023
Petite Latina Pussy Squirting

0m:56s

11-10-2013
webcam121 01

0m:44s