Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2017, 01:44 PM

Thanked 12,185 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
Yes, this is why I'm being realistic. What if I put myself in this situation, and I hate it, or it ends up being traumatic or something? That's not entirely impossible. Fantasy and reality are not the same thing. They do not always walk hand in hand. But, not to bring down the mood though :P Hopefully I won't be traumatized by this.
The key is proper planning. Limiting the opportunity for things to potentially turn "ugly." Having a quick "exit" or "cover-up" strategy if things suddenly get uncomfortable. Don't hesitate to cease and desist, regroup, rethink what's more comfortable for you.

It looks like you've got yourself a nice collection of ideas, ranging from safe to a little more risky. Take small steps.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 04:53 PM

Thanked 6,421 Times in 242 Posts
Post I'm honoured.

Quote:
Yes, this is why I'm being realistic. What if I put myself in this situation, and I hate it, or it ends up being traumatic or something? That's not entirely impossible. Fantasy and reality are not the same thing. They do not always walk hand in hand. But, not to bring down the mood though :P Hopefully I won't be traumatized by this.

Haha, I'm glad to have you on my team Arnie!
I see the other guys n gals are giving very good and sensible advice, so it's a big team by the looks of it.

The various plots being put forward are worthy of the great Jo Nesbo but you don't want end up meeting Harry Hole's counterpart on the Public Indecency Squad ( not that a liberated country like Norway would have need of such an organisation )

Arnie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 05:52 PM

Default Arnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
The various plots being put forward are worthy of the great Jo Nesbo but you don't want end up meeting Harry Hole's counterpart on the Public Indecency Squad ( not that a liberated country like Norway would have need of such an organisation )
Hope it won't come to that :P I've never read those books actually
Old 11-12-2017, 06:40 PM

Thanked 11,483 Times in 340 Posts

I was perhaps where you are a few years ago Maren1..

These days I've pretty much done it all though..

Recently I had a contactor round to work on the lighting outside my bedroom...while he was working I told him I was going to watch TV in my room, but I stripped off, positioned the door so there was a gap, then laid on my bed, got my vibrator out, and slid it in and out of my bald pussy...I just know he was peeping, and boy, did I love that dirty feeling of being watched by a stranger as I brought myself to orgasm !

I hope you enjoy every minute of your journey

xx
Old 11-12-2017, 07:16 PM

Thanked 12,185 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Arnie
Haha I actually had to Google the name to get the Norwegian reference!

"Accidental yet planned" slips are usually inconspicuous, and people tend to give people who do it a pass. When my fiancée did the boob-slip at the beach bar, people just smiled. I was an all-adult environment; even a party environment anyway. When my ex rode in the car nude or topless, we were driving too fast for people to "get it" until we were out of sight.
One time I was trail-running when I came across a couple. Nothing out of the ordinary except the woman's shirt was pulled up and her boobs were out. She gave me "that" embarrassed look before she pulled her shirt down. The other people hiking behind me didn't seem alarmed either lol!!

The people who make it in the "Naked in the News" thread are usually the ones who push the envelope...a little too far. Like being completely naked and unable/unwilling to cover up in when they run into other people. That's a recipe for disaster. And a trip to the local police station - or a heavy fine.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 07:55 AM

Thanked 3,626 Times in 279 Posts
Default this idea works very well

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Knowing all that, how about this scenario: (a variation of the down-blouse)
No bra, translucent top with a dressy vest or jacket over it. Something that would not draw a lot of attention if unbuttoned. And you never know, you might get careless and let it open too far now and then....
My GF has done this for years when dining out; a sheer/semi-sheer top and shelf bra combo with a jacket or sweater over it for safety. Once seated she can evaluate the potential viewers and open or close her covering layer accordingly. You would be amazed at how many people never look at their surroundings or people nearby- but enough do to keep it very fun! Act like nothing is unusual and people who see something act the same way, although they do tend to look, almost always in a discreet manner. Waitstaff especially- she is a favorite of waiters and busboys at the places we go, always willing to chat while they stand close to our table and take in all she wants to show.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 07:52 PM

Thanked 6,421 Times in 242 Posts
Default Jo Nesbo?

Quote:
Hope it won't come to that :P I've never read those books actually
I'm ashamed to say that, even though I live not to far across the North Atlantic, other than WWII history and enjoying the Norweigan soccer team's performances in the time of Ole Gunnar Solskaer & Tore Andre Flo...what I know about modern day Norway comes from reading his books and while they are very good, they're fiction!

I'm sure we'll all learn something new from you about your country over the winter months...hopefully, it'll be quite revealing (see what I did there?....oh all right I'm sorry, it was a little obvious,)
Old 11-14-2017, 03:40 PM

Default arnieee

Quote:
I'm ashamed to say that, even though I live not to far across the North Atlantic, other than WWII history and enjoying the Norweigan soccer team's performances in the time of Ole Gunnar Solskaer & Tore Andre Flo...what I know about modern day Norway comes from reading his books and while they are very good, they're fiction!

I'm sure we'll all learn something new from you about your country over the winter months...hopefully, it'll be quite revealing (see what I did there?....oh all right I'm sorry, it was a little obvious,)

Solskjær and Flo! That's a long time ago :O I should maybe read some of those books, but I get easily bored with murder mysteries.

Haha, yes Arnie. You're pretty obvious :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 05:50 PM

Thanked 26,082 Times in 2,756 Posts
Default Wfe

Everytime we're away from home on a road trip, vacation etc, she tends to either bend over too much ,, and sit unlady like, and the sort in her short skirts.... not to mention answering the door half dressed.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0324.JPG  
Old 11-14-2017, 06:05 PM

Grits, does she ever do it wo panties?

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014