Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2020, 05:35 PM

Thanked 1,414 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantysniper View Post
There are certainly more. I will try to write about the most memorable. I wouldn't call her a reckless exhibitionist, but rather an unwittingly exhibitionist because when a male friend told her he was uncomfortable with her panties exposed (could you believe it????) she was genuinely embarrassed. Of course her self-consciousness lasted a few hours at most. I do believe she really cared, but just wasn't careful enough. I guess some girls are more focused on keeping their undies a closely guarded secret, while other just enjoy themselves.
I’m looking forward to hearing more of you’re stories. They remind me of an ex I had who was the same way...loved wearing short skirt but was clueless to the fact her panties were constantly exposed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thieph For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 06:26 PM

Thanked 84,754 Times in 2,953 Posts
Default Upskirt

This thread reminded me of an incident years ago. I used to commute by train from Penn station in NYC. I would enter on the lower level, and look up the stairs for the track assignment. One afternoon I looked up, and saw a lovely pair of legs, leading to a shaved pussy.

Made my commute more interesting.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:53 AM

Quote:
There are certainly more. I will try to write about the most memorable. I wouldn't call her a reckless exhibitionist, but rather an unwittingly exhibitionist because when a male friend told her he was uncomfortable with her panties exposed (could you believe it????) she was genuinely embarrassed. Of course her self-consciousness lasted a few hours at most. I do believe she really cared, but just wasn't careful enough. I guess some girls are more focused on keeping their undies a closely guarded secret, while other just enjoy themselves.
Please by all means come up with more! I actually never knew a bloke would ever say that to a woman! But everyone to their own I guess! Awesome couple of stories this far!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whitey79 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2020, 12:54 AM

Default Promise to you all...

I will come up with more stories. I have plenty in my memory bank from all sorts of different women.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whitey79 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2020, 07:15 AM

Default Up shorts

This happened during a family summer rental. Where I grew up, those places were called bungalow colonies.

Both parties were well into puberty, there was no physical contact, and the male, me, was one year older than the female. We were sitting in the grass talking. She was a redhead and was wearing loose fitting shorts. When she adjusted her sitting position, I was able to see up to her panties. Much to my delight her bright red public hairs were sticking out. She was a real redhead. The only time in my life I've ever seen that part of one.

This was in the 1950s when seeing pubic hair was considered a major score.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:48 AM

Default Major score

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleb1 View Post
<snip>

This was in the 1950s when seeing pubic hair was considered a major score.
I think it still is!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puckmuck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2020, 02:54 PM

Thanked 26,563 Times in 1,277 Posts
Default Funny upskirt

Speaking of loose shorts, we lived in an apartment complex when we were newlyweds, one of the women, Darlene was her name, was a tall buxom blonde. She was a bit of a b*tch and was always having a disagreement with someone, but she frequently wore loose shorts that were pretty short. The complex was build around a pool and most of the people had drinks and socialized in the evenings and on weekends. Darlene was pretty careless with her legs and to see her panties or more wasn't unusual, she was not a natural blonde.

One Saturday afternoon Darlene got in a shouting match with another woman, I have no idea what it was about, the other woman ended the argument by saying "at least I haven't shown my pussy to every man that lives here". Darlene retreated back to her apartment, unfortunately she quit wearing loose shorts.
Old 04-04-2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
I think it's true that some women are just quite unaware of what they are showing - it's not that they're happy with men seeing their knickers, it's simply that they relax and don't realise. And as I've said before - it's nothing obscene. It's just that some of us men love it.

I knew a girl at university in my circle of friends, a petite French girl, pale skin and straight brown hair. She was very cute - but as a person naive, unwordly - to the point that she was a bit annoying sometimes, so I wasn't hugely attracted to her (someone can be good-looking, but their personality can really put you off if you don't like it).

Anyway, in the summer we would often go out and sit or lie on the grass near the college to enjoy the sun. Most of the girls with us were wearing skirts or dresses in the summer, and had bare legs as it was too warm for tights.

This was a great time to see upskirts - when a girl in a short dress sits down on the grass, you often get a quick flash of their knickers - they can't really help it. Usually it was just a very quick show of some fabric between their legs. Just so you think "She's wearing black knickers today". When they were sat down, the girls casually arranged their legs and skirts so they weren't showing anything. I love watching women do this, I think it's feminine and sexy.

But the naive French girl would sit down, and sit cross-legged like a kid - meaning her knickers were quite visible as she sat. She was bare-legged so a few times I got a great view of what she was wearing. Usually plain white cotton knickers (which didn't surprise me, I didn't expect to see anything really adventurous or sexy) but once white knickers with a pattern of cartoon flowers. When I saw those I felt myself getting hard- I sat there for a minute with this big erection inside my shorts, trying desperately to hide it from my friends until it went away.

I am certain she was not deliberately flashing. It may be that in France, showing panties is not a big deal. But I think she was just a naive young woman who just wasn't thinking about what people might be seeing.

Good memories!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JohnSmithJones For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSmithJones View Post
I think it's true that some women are just quite unaware of what they are showing - it's not that they're happy with men seeing their knickers, it's simply that they relax and don't realise. And as I've said before - it's nothing obscene. It's just that some of us men love it.

I knew a girl at university in my circle of friends, a petite French girl, pale skin and straight brown hair. She was very cute - but as a person naive, unwordly - to the point that she was a bit annoying sometimes, so I wasn't hugely attracted to her (someone can be good-looking, but their personality can really put you off if you don't like it).

Anyway, in the summer we would often go out and sit or lie on the grass near the college to enjoy the sun. Most of the girls with us were wearing skirts or dresses in the summer, and had bare legs as it was too warm for tights.

This was a great time to see upskirts - when a girl in a short dress sits down on the grass, you often get a quick flash of their knickers - they can't really help it. Usually it was just a very quick show of some fabric between their legs. Just so you think "She's wearing black knickers today". When they were sat down, the girls casually arranged their legs and skirts so they weren't showing anything. I love watching women do this, I think it's feminine and sexy.

But the naive French girl would sit down, and sit cross-legged like a kid - meaning her knickers were quite visible as she sat. She was bare-legged so a few times I got a great view of what she was wearing. Usually plain white cotton knickers (which didn't surprise me, I didn't expect to see anything really adventurous or sexy) but once white knickers with a pattern of cartoon flowers. When I saw those I felt myself getting hard- I sat there for a minute with this big erection inside my shorts, trying desperately to hide it from my friends until it went away.

I am certain she was not deliberately flashing. It may be that in France, showing panties is not a big deal. But I think she was just a naive young woman who just wasn't thinking about what people might be seeing.

Good memories!
That is a really good story about this French girl! How many times do you think she unintentionally gave you a show? Sort of sounds like the way she was sitting was giving everyone a show! Guys like us don't mind a look, and in my case white or printed white knickers are my favorite on a girl! Awesome!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whitey79 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey79 View Post
That is a really good story about this French girl! How many times do you think she unintentionally gave you a show? Sort of sounds like the way she was sitting was giving everyone a show! Guys like us don't mind a look, and in my case white or printed white knickers are my favorite on a girl! Awesome!
Oh, it was only about 4 or 5 times she gave me a show. And the girls must have seen it too, she gave a good display of her knickers.

It really turns me on to think of women seeing other women flashing their knickers, and noticing it. Like it is still important that those knickers should not be seen.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JohnSmithJones For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008