Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2023, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunderheiler View Post
It is kind of far from Hamburg and not so easy to reach by public transportation as some locals told me (for me it didn’t make any different, to reach by car it was easy).

The area is huge, much bigger than Berlin or Düsseldorf, also the architects learned some from the other locations. It has a natural pond / pool combination, where you can swim (or in winter, as it’s not heated, cool down) and some extra warm water pools to relax (5 in total, one is surrounded by the pond, which is the nicest one). Also it has a hotel which make stays easier I believe (haven’t tried yet).

It’s definitely worth a visit as well. Seems weekdays are less frequented, during all my stays I got a coupon for “extra time” (means pay 4h stay whole day for example), but as I’m not from Hamburg for me only weekend was an option so far (and these coupons always only for the current month)
Thanks for this. I was just wondering the same thing this week as I had the option of an overnight in either Berlin or Hamburg, but ended up sticking with Berlin for the "sure thing" of VB there. It was pretty quiet though on a Wed. night. Definitely not as great as a weekend day.
Old 06-24-2023, 07:14 AM

Thanked 1,286 Times in 114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by and2bfree View Post
Definitely try Zuiver. Go on a Friday or weekend. Fantastic
I looked at this place and it seems like it's only nude on Friday to Monday. Most likely we would be going on a Thursday. Is there another place you know off that would be nude on Thursday?
Old 06-24-2023, 11:06 AM

Zuiver would be my first recommendation for Amsterdam as well. As would Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The amount of young, fit, blond dutch women make re-arranging your schedule well worth it. If that isn't possible then I'd suggest either Beemster if the weather is nice or Sauna Deco if the weather isn`t nice. But either will work in any condition, so that`s just a way of breaking a tie between them. Also, I believe Deco has a max time of 3 hours so worth checking if that matters.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muffley1207 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2023, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffley1207 View Post
Zuiver would be my first recommendation for Amsterdam as well. As would Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The amount of young, fit, blond dutch women make re-arranging your schedule well worth it. If that isn't possible then I'd suggest either Beemster if the weather is nice or Sauna Deco if the weather isn`t nice. But either will work in any condition, so that`s just a way of breaking a tie between them. Also, I believe Deco has a max time of 3 hours so worth checking if that matters.

Thank you for the information. It is very helpful. If we could go on Friday it would have to be day time. Is there a good time during the day we should aim for? I definitely wanna see some young, for, blond dutch women and I'm sure the wife will enjoy the men as well.
Old 06-24-2023, 01:57 PM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 214 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagetravel05 View Post
Thanks for this. I was just wondering the same thing this week as I had the option of an overnight in either Berlin or Hamburg, but ended up sticking with Berlin for the "sure thing" of VB there. It was pretty quiet though on a Wed. night. Definitely not as great as a weekend day.
The real deal around Berlin is the Kristalltherme. 45 min. by public transport from Central Station "Hauptbahnhof" to the door "Kristallbad", 4€fare. Over 20 saunas indoor and outdoor, nude everywhere. Cheap hotels nearby. A bar in the pool for drinking among nude folks, I love it. CO on Wednesday and Sunday till 17:30 if you like CFNM. Nice Restaurant. Nobody asking to wear a robe. Much more relaxed than VB.
(Just to understand Germany, it is fully relaxed nudity but no jerking, touching or cameras)
The pictures here include bathings suits for commercial reasons, suits are not allowed except for posted CO times (Wednesday and Sunday till 17:30)
https://kristall-therme-ludwigsfelde.de/

Last edited by rudolfm; 06-24-2023 at 02:06 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2023, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralpleaser69 View Post
Thank you for the information. It is very helpful. If we could go on Friday it would have to be day time. Is there a good time during the day we should aim for? I definitely wanna see some young, for, blond dutch women and I'm sure the wife will enjoy the men as well.
Your wife will not be disapointed, the dutch men has the biggest penis size in Europe and almost in the world. https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
The Following User Says Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2023, 08:54 AM

Thanked 5,947 Times in 807 Posts

anyone been to the 'health spa' in brighton (kemp town area, ear to nudie beach), recently?

(btw, I consider UK as still being European!!)

Have read very mixed reviews.. only thought of it, as handy way to clean off salty water / suncream, after the beach!
Old 06-25-2023, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralpleaser69 View Post
The later the better. Inhibitions drop with time and alcohol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muffley1207 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2023, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffley1207 View Post
The later the better. Inhibitions drop with time and alcohol.
That brings up another question. Is there a bar inside the spa that serves alcohol?
Old 06-26-2023, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellness View Post
Your wife will not be disapointed, the dutch men has the biggest penis size in Europe and almost in the world. https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
Good to know. She does like to check out other guy's dicks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004