One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #571  
Old 06-22-2020, 03:57 PM
luvs2spin78 luvs2spin78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 443
Thanks: 4,918
Thanked 2,897 Times in 388 Posts
Default BE a good neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fghjlk View Post
Great story. Sounds like you made your neighbor's day/week/year. He must have imagined that sight many times. I've yet to see any nude photos of any women I know from day to day life, but it would be a thrill. Out of curiosity, did you tell your wife you had shown him the photo?
Great story indeed! I too would love to hear if you told your wife about that and what her reaction was. If she's got the tiniest bit of an exhibitionist streak in her, I think she should give him her own special going away present in person. Get him to come to your house for something the day before you leave. Have your wife be 'in the shower' while you talk to him, and then have her come out wrapped in just a towel, acting all surprised that she didn't know he was there. Continue on with a conversation with her standing there in the towel, and at some point she says..."HeyFL <your name> tells me he accidentally showed you a picture of me naked on his phone the other day... so now that you've already seen all of me, I thought it would be no big deal to show you up close and in person"... <drop the towel> also, be sure to have one of your cellphones hidden and capture the episode on video... and to also post on here ... you know she HAS to do this.. otherwise she'll be kicking herself down the road wishing she had... and what a wonderful thrill it will be for all of you
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
  #572  
Old 06-23-2020, 03:01 AM
adoniskris1999 adoniskris1999 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 736 Times in 26 Posts
Default

My girl has evolved into a full-blown exhibitionist and she likes to flaunt her sexy ass n juicy pussy at clubs n dark bars, wearing short dresses with no panties. She doesn't do it explicitly where everyone can see it but picks a corner where only one of her 'target guy' can have a good show. I make sure that her pussy lips are wide open by spreading them with my fingers before she gets up. She then casually gets up, lifts one leg, and bends on to the table in the front for a few minutes giving a full view of her parted pussy lips. Here is one of her pic from a club.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (2.15 MB, 239 views)
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 06-26-2020, 03:27 PM
adoniskris1999 adoniskris1999 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 736 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Halloween is another time to show off. We flew to Cancun during Halloween weekend and went to a club. She wore a schoolgirl costume with no panties and teased a few guys by showing her round ass and shaved pussy. She was leaning to a railing on the second floor to watch the dancing on the first floor. And that was a great view for the guys standing n sitting behind her. The second floor was very crowded and dark and a few guys groped her ass and one guy even touched her pussy lips when he realized that she wasn't wearing any panties
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101.JPG (2.20 MB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg 105.jpg (1.57 MB, 131 views)
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 07-03-2020, 06:57 AM
HedoRocks's Avatar
HedoRocks HedoRocks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 441
Thanks: 3,420
Thanked 10,159 Times in 506 Posts
Default Hotel Window

Found this picture from back in December, before the lockdown. Sorry it's REALLY blurry, but you'll get the idea.

I think I've mentioned on other threads a particular hotel my wife and I like to stay at frequently. Pretty fancy hotel in the city, but on weekends it's a good deal because they cater to business travelers. This one particular weekend we stayed it was crazy busy. It was right around Christmas, so there were 2 very large holiday parties happening in their 2 biggest ball rooms.

My wife and I like to hang out at the bar / lounge area. It's pretty nice, good drinks, food, etc... I usually dare her to wear as little as possible. That night she wore a short leather skirt with no underwear, and a top that opened in front a the slightest movement. Needless to say we had a great time, and a lot of guys who hit the bar after their holiday parties were winding down were very appreciative of the view.

Anyway, right before we hit the bar, I had to run out to the car to grab something I forgot. On the way back she called me, and said to look up to our room window. I looked up and saw her only in her skirt, flashing at the huge room window. As I said, the hotel was packed, so the parking lot was brimming with activity. I quickly grabbed a couple of pretty crappy quality pictures on my phone camera. Then I looked around and noticed I wasn't the only one noticing. A few other guests were looking up and pointing, all smiling. I couldn't believe it when she actually waved back, I'm assuming at her admirers.

Since obviously no one knew I was with her, I just chuckled and said out loud, "lucky guy, whoever is with her". I got a couple of replies to the effect of "no kidding!" and, "hope to see her later on!". It was a huge turn on. I'm sure a couple of them were in the bar later that night, but I didn't get a good look at anyone's faces in the parking lot so I don't know for sure.

Man, I miss that hotel!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2873.JPG (1.73 MB, 506 views)
__________________
Ask about Mrs. HedoRock's OF Page!!!
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 07-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Duran Duran Duran Duran is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 411
Thanks: 827
Thanked 4,196 Times in 411 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Since obviously no one knew I was with her, I just chuckled and said out loud, "lucky guy, whoever is with her". I got a couple of replies to the effect of "no kidding!" and, "hope to see her later on!". It was a huge turn on. I'm sure a couple of them were in the bar later that night, but I didn't get a good look at anyone's faces in the parking lot so I don't know for sure.
I reckon that if many women actually understood the real reaction of normal men to this type of playful exhibitionism, they'd actually do it more! Many women might be embarrassed and scared to do it, but in reality men aren't thinking anything negative at all. They are thinking several things, some of which are --
1. That's awesome
2. That's exciting
3. Whoever is with her is having a better time than me
4. She's cool and sexy
5. She's confident in herself and that's appealing
6. Respect
7. I wish my GF/Wife would do that
8. I got a great story to tell
9. I got lucky seeing something like this!
Reply With Quote
  #576  
Old 07-05-2020, 04:45 AM
Menorca Menorca is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany - Bavaria
Posts: 699
Thanks: 2,734
Thanked 5,512 Times in 623 Posts
Wink Surprise for my wife...

We were on vacation in Spain last year in Andalusia (Mediterranean coast).

I took a lot of holiday photos and invited three couples - good friends - to show these pictures and vids over beer and snacks.

Of course "quite by accident" I added a few pictures where my wife masturbated with her legs spread wide open.

She turned bright red and was pissed off at first, but then the other three women admitted that there was nothing there and that they would also masturbate and their partners would take photos and videos of it, too.

Ome guy gets a boner when he see my sweethart so openhearted.

Today we four guys exchange our erotic videos and photos, also very intimate. Two of the girls (including mine) know, the other women don't ...
Reply With Quote
  #577  
Old 08-01-2020, 05:48 AM
outbog1 outbog1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 256
Thanks: 24
Thanked 3,691 Times in 261 Posts
Default I'll loose my SD card

I have a SD card that doesn't fill up and I don't want to use it in any of my trailcams that some week I might take 1000 photos for everything that moves in the wild,sometimes when my wife and I go to a seclude spot to take some nude photos of the wife I'm always looking for someone else's camera to give them a show but I haven't yet,so anyways I put a few nude and topless photos of the wife on this card and I'll either give it to someone I don't know or just leave it someplace. to be cont.
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
  #578  
Old 08-03-2020, 10:00 PM
hudsonbay hudsonbay is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 112 Times in 5 Posts
Default Scenic Overlook

There is a scenic overlook close to home that looks over the valley at a rock face that is fairly difficult to climb, so most people just park at the overlook and take pictures. I was dating a girl who loved to hike and climb and we would scale the rock and have a picnic up there. The people at the overlook are far enough away that you can't make out much about them, but you can see them standing around. I would always dare her to flash the people down there, which she did because there was no way that could make out any detail. She got so used to it that she would do it every time we went up there without me saying a word. There was only parking for one vehicle at the trailhead for the rock so eventually she got comfortable enough that she would sunbathe topless and of course we fooled around a lot up there.

What she didn't know since we never came in from the direction of the overlook was that there were those large coin operated binoculars at the overlook for watching rock climbers and birds on the rock. Somebody had to have seen her at some point.
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old 10-06-2020, 02:41 PM
bigmacattack's Avatar
bigmacattack bigmacattack is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 104
Thanks: 3,184
Thanked 1,423 Times in 106 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Found this picture from back in December, before the lockdown. Sorry it's REALLY blurry, but you'll get the idea.

I think I've mentioned on other threads a particular hotel my wife and I like to stay at frequently. Pretty fancy hotel in the city, but on weekends it's a good deal because they cater to business travelers. This one particular weekend we stayed it was crazy busy. It was right around Christmas, so there were 2 very large holiday parties happening in their 2 biggest ball rooms.

My wife and I like to hang out at the bar / lounge area. It's pretty nice, good drinks, food, etc... I usually dare her to wear as little as possible. That night she wore a short leather skirt with no underwear, and a top that opened in front a the slightest movement. Needless to say we had a great time, and a lot of guys who hit the bar after their holiday parties were winding down were very appreciative of the view.

Anyway, right before we hit the bar, I had to run out to the car to grab something I forgot. On the way back she called me, and said to look up to our room window. I looked up and saw her only in her skirt, flashing at the huge room window. As I said, the hotel was packed, so the parking lot was brimming with activity. I quickly grabbed a couple of pretty crappy quality pictures on my phone camera. Then I looked around and noticed I wasn't the only one noticing. A few other guests were looking up and pointing, all smiling. I couldn't believe it when she actually waved back, I'm assuming at her admirers.

Since obviously no one knew I was with her, I just chuckled and said out loud, "lucky guy, whoever is with her". I got a couple of replies to the effect of "no kidding!" and, "hope to see her later on!". It was a huge turn on. I'm sure a couple of them were in the bar later that night, but I didn't get a good look at anyone's faces in the parking lot so I don't know for sure.

Man, I miss that hotel!
That reminds me of a hotel we stayed at. I had wife stand in front of the window so that I could see what it looked like from the outside. I saw a guy standing down there and when I walked by he quickly disappeared not wanting to be caught looking. So she did a good job appearing to be clueless about her exposure! I found it! Kinda grainy but it was dark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180526_214328_1527610485727_resized.jpg (400.5 KB, 461 views)
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old 10-17-2020, 11:20 PM
Couple6872's Avatar
Couple6872 Couple6872 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 848
Thanks: 391,429
Thanked 16,681 Times in 823 Posts
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturelles1 View Post
A number of years ago, my gf Liz (now wife), decided we wanted to visit a nudist park. I had been to a few in my earlier life, but Liz had not. It was a weekday in early spring, and there were few people there. But the few that we saw were totally naked , which boggled Liz's mind. We drove to the office, which consisted of a small house where the female manager lived, and went inside to check in. She greeted us in her birthday suit unconcerned that her big boobs and full black bush (this was in the 80s) were on display. It turned out that our cabin was right next door. As we walked out the manger invited us back over for drinks when we got settled in.

After unloading and getting undressed, we walked back over. Liz is a gorgeous natural blonde who turns heads everywhere we go. Back then she was a real knockout, who had a slight exhibitionist streak in her that I liked, but suddenly being totally naked outside in public brought out a shyness that I had never seen in her. I told her that her self-consciousness would go away as soon as we interacted with someone.

We went back next door and the manager fixed drinks for us. The three of us then went out on the front screened porch. After a few minutes she told us that a couple of male friends (city police officers) were coming by after work for a couple of drinks. Liz was startled at the news and said she was going next door to put some clothes on. We finally talked her out of it.

After awhile Liz asked if she could use the bathroom and went off in that direction. In the meantime, the two police officers drove up, with an eighteen year old dorky looking high school student who was riding with them as part of a course he was taking. They were fully dressed and he was stunned to see the female manager naked. They all took seats after the two officers fixed drinks.

About that time, Liz came out of the bathroom and walked out on the porch naked. When she saw the fully dressed cops, she turned beet red. They were very friendly to her, and she started feeling ok. She went back to her chair, which she realized was directly across from the young student. He could not take his eyes off of her. At first this bothered Liz, but then she felt herself getting very sexually aroused at the situation. From where she was sitting, he was the only one who had a good view of Liz, so she later said that something just came over her suddenly and she decided she was going to have fun with him. She said that she looked him in the eye and saw he was staring at her tits and hairy blonde bush. It was then that she noticed that he had a huge erection in his pants. She kept looking him in the eyes until their eyes locked. When they locked he looked away immediately but just could keep his eyes of Liz's naked body.

She said that she decided she was going to torture him and started slowly spreading her legs open until her now very wet pussy lips were fully visible to the guy. She said he couldn't take his eyes away from the view. She said that after a minute of so she saw a wet spot in his pants steadily growing bigger. She said there was no doubt that he had cum in his pants.

She said she kept her legs apart until we had to leave to get ready to go out to dinner. Needless to say, we had terrific sex before we left for dinner while she was telling me about it.
Wow thats a hot story love how she stared him down like that before spreading her legs. ...awesone
__________________
Life's to short not to have some fun!
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.