Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2023, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsobxxx View Post
Do you see many shaved families? I've always found it interesting to see parents take on the modern generation appearance.
I think it's quite common to see mothers and daughters together, but not fathers with their children. I think fathers usually go rather with their partner or maybe friends, but not with their offspring. This is a generalization, but I find that Dutch and German mothers seem to be quite relaxed to hang out with their daughters even if they're fully shaved. And they usually are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Depends on your definition of “good”.
If you mean good because you find it more aesthetic or pleasing for a partner, then sure, that’s a matter of opinion.
No, I don't know anything about the health side. I just meant that it's polite to shave for oral sex if your partner likes it. And it can look good aesthetically - or sometimes not. If you're hairy, it can look weird if you keep all the other hair put shave pubes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gorba For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 12:45 AM

Thanked 2,394 Times in 95 Posts
Default Hamburg

Has anyone here been to the new Vabali resort in Hamburg? Hoping to visit this year and wondering how it compares to Berlin. Also- is it easy to travel to from Hamburg?
Old 06-15-2023, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackojacko2003 View Post
Has anyone here been to the new Vabali resort in Hamburg? Hoping to visit this year and wondering how it compares to Berlin. Also- is it easy to travel to from Hamburg?
It is kind of far from Hamburg and not so easy to reach by public transportation as some locals told me (for me it didn’t make any different, to reach by car it was easy).

The area is huge, much bigger than Berlin or Düsseldorf, also the architects learned some from the other locations. It has a natural pond / pool combination, where you can swim (or in winter, as it’s not heated, cool down) and some extra warm water pools to relax (5 in total, one is surrounded by the pond, which is the nicest one). Also it has a hotel which make stays easier I believe (haven’t tried yet).

It’s definitely worth a visit as well. Seems weekdays are less frequented, during all my stays I got a coupon for “extra time” (means pay 4h stay whole day for example), but as I’m not from Hamburg for me only weekend was an option so far (and these coupons always only for the current month)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wunderheiler For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2023, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2wellness View Post
The daughter, on the other hand, was completely shaved. What I then thought was, what will the other family members think of their daughter / sister's bald pussy.
They most likely are aware that most girls start shaving their pussies early on and it stays that way for a long time... Most likely they will also be aware of the lady shave in the shower/bath room.
The Following User Says Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2023, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2wellness View Post
A family father and mother in their mid-40s with their daughter who is just 20 I think and son who is just 18. Father and son unshaven pubic hair, mother had trimmed the sides a bit. The daughter, on the other hand, was completely shaved. What I then thought was, what will the other family members think of their daughter / sister's bald pussy.
What was the daughter’s pussy like? The kind that’s all tucked away or the kind with large exposed lips? Pussies closer to the latter are even more exposed when shaved
The Following User Says Thank You to KenDollRoy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2023, 01:42 PM

As a Brit the thought of seeing a father and teenage (or older) daughter naked together blows my mind.

God damn our prudish island!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzco1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2023, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzco1000 View Post
As a Brit the thought of seeing a father and teenage (or older) daughter naked together blows my mind.
It always blows my mind to see mother and daughter together. Sometimes the daughters are really youngish, and not all of'em used to get naked infront of strangers (particularly then male part of humanity)...
- Recently a mother had her daughter unwrap her towel which she had curled tight around her body, so she could sit on it and wouldn't touch the wood with her naked feet. She looked damn uncomfortable... all naked...and exposed...
- Another girl tried to hide her breast behind her legs, because her mother had chosen the best lit corner of the whole sauna. So she chose the M-pose flashing her pussy to the whole cabin...

(ps: Where I wellness, there's a strict 18+ rule, and they check IDs)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2023, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioG View Post
It always blows my mind to see mother and daughter together. Sometimes the daughters are really youngish, and not all of'em used to get naked infront of strangers (particularly then male part of humanity)...
- Recently a mother had her daughter unwrap her towel which she had curled tight around her body, so she could sit on it and wouldn't touch the wood with her naked feet. She looked damn uncomfortable... all naked...and exposed...
- Another girl tried to hide her breast behind her legs, because her mother had chosen the best lit corner of the whole sauna. So she chose the M-pose flashing her pussy to the whole cabin...

(ps: Where I wellness, there's a strict 18+ rule, and they check IDs)

True and that is very sexy but for me father daughter is next level.

And it just proves how non sexual they find it all.

I'll never forgot being in a spa in Brussels and seeing what looked like a 17 to 18 year old girl just casually having a conversation with her father whilst stood completely naked.

I suppose when you grow up in this culture it's no big deal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuzco1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2023, 06:23 PM

Thanked 1,286 Times in 114 Posts

Wife and I are planning to go to Amsterdam in August. Has anybody been to a nude sauna there and how was it? We frequent the nude beach so the nudity isn't new for us but just wondering how the places there are.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2023, 09:52 AM

Default Amsterdam sauna

Definitely try Zuiver. Go on a Friday or weekend. Fantastic
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to and2bfree For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024