Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2023, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
The changing rooms are mixed although, as it is sadly the trend in Germany, the shower rooms aren’t. :
Brock Landers, thanks for the excellent trip report!

You made an interesting point. Are you saying that while change rooms are coed, the showers are not? ie I can't shower in the same shower area with my wife in the coed locker room? Is that case for this spa or others as well?

Thanks for clarifying.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee1990 View Post
What’s Vabali like in the summer? Do people still use the saunas on a hot summer day? And there’s a lot of sunbeds so I’m wondering does it become a tanning spot? Thanks in advance
V is made for summer (always varm in Bali). Yes it's a tanning spot and when the weather is good in summer it's the most wonderful place to be. German summer evenings are light and nice too.
The Following User Says Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2023, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2wellness View Post
It was nice to see that the era of pubic hair shaving is still alive. In my estimation, 70% of the female audience was completely shaven.
I have to agree. I was in Sauna World in Prague and beside one stubble (I think 2-3 day old), I did not see even small landing strip. All bald. Stubble had french girl with awesome smaller B but full tits.

One dark blonde with so cute face stay wrapped, even during aufguss.

Last edited by eclipsecz; 06-06-2023 at 08:19 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2023, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
Brock Landers, thanks for the excellent trip report!

You made an interesting point. Are you saying that while change rooms are coed, the showers are not? ie I can't shower in the same shower area with my wife in the coed locker room? Is that case for this spa or others as well?

Thanks for clarifying.
That depends on the specific place. Having said that, I will elaborate.

First, the outside showers, those directly outside the sauna cabins, or by the pools etc, are coed, obviously. But those are meant just for cooling off after a sauna session, and for rinsing off the sweat before entering a pool.

The showers that are sometimes segregated are those next to the locker rooms, where you are meant to take a real shower, with soap, shampoo etc, and wash yourself thoroughly. The reason why those are sometimes segregated, I think, is so that women in particular will not feel discouraged from washing “properly” in front of men.

In my experience, in Germany, larger and more modern places are more likely to have such segregated showers even with coed changing rooms. Smaller, sauna-only places (ie those not attached to textile pools) are more likely to have coed showers. Examples are Roetgen and Satama.

But in practice, in otherwise fully coed nude areas, that segregation is not so black and white. If you go with your wife to such a place, I very much doubt that anyone will complain if she joins you in the men’s showers.

I am much less familiar with such places in Belgium and the Netherlands, but from my (limited) experience there, they are more likely to have fully coed changing rooms and showers.

In Germany, it’s difficult to know beforehand what the precise set-up will be.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
That depends on the specific place. Having said that, I will elaborate.

In Germany, it’s difficult to know beforehand what the precise set-up will be.
Thank you very much Brock Landers for the very informative response. I have never been to a spa in Europe but hoping to one day with the wife. This gives me a much better idea on what to expect and how to get her exposed to other men as much as possible!
The Following User Says Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 05:33 PM

Quote:
It was nice to see that the era of pubic hair shaving is still alive. In my estimation, 70% of the female audience was completely shaven.
Yeah, at least in Central Europe. I visited V in H last winter and I think the percentage was really high. I'd say 80-85% of females were fully shaved. And the rest had a landing strip - often a narrow one. I don't think I saw any bushes. The percentage was really high also among men. Most guys were also totally smooth, which was kind of cool, because I think it's also good for guys to shave.

I wonder if people shave before going to spa because they know they are going to get naked. Or if they just are usually shaved. I have lived in the Netherlands for some time, and I dated some local women there. Most of them were usually fully shaved, but I don't know how common it actually is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gorba For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2023, 12:06 PM

The number of men who go completely smooth has indeed increased in recent years. When I took the step a good 20 years ago, I was often still 1 of the only ones, that time has passed.
I think most of them also keep it shaved if they don't go to wellness. There will also be those who only shave for the occasion, of course.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to love2wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 12:34 AM

Quote:
The number of men who go completely smooth has indeed increased in recent years. When I took the step a good 20 years ago, I was often still 1 of the only ones, that time has passed.
I think most of them also keep it shaved if they don't go to wellness. There will also be those who only shave for the occasion, of course.
Do you see many shaved families? I've always found it interesting to see parents take on the modern generation appearance.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 01:09 PM

About the subject of shaving. You see some guys who only have their private areas shaved and the rest of the body hairy. Which is kinda funny. And also implies the do it to please their partner when they receive oral.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 06:21 PM

Thanked 3,418 Times in 408 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
Most guys were also totally smooth, which was kind of cool, because I think it's also good for guys to shave.
Depends on your definition of “good”.
If you mean good because you find it more aesthetic or pleasing for a partner, then sure, that’s a matter of opinion.

But in terms of health, it’s not particularly good. I’ve seen tons of infections and abscesses in the scrotal area, and virtually all of the younger patients presenting with this are shaved. Small cuts leading to infections or ingrown hairs due to shaving are the usual culprits. From a medical point of view I’d totally advise against shaving. Trimming is fine though.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004