Old 06-29-2023, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnj1954 View Post
I came across someone I work with
Can you elaborate ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Spectrumworld For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2023, 03:42 AM

Default Someone I Knew

I once saw a video that a girl was in who I worked beside.
There was word going round that there was a video of her and a guy having sex being passed around different departments but I thought it was just gossip so I didn’t think much about it.
I knew her reasonably well and thought she was quite hot. She had black shoulder length hair and dark eyes and eyebrows. I remember she had quite hairy arms as well.
One day one of the guys came in to our department and said he had got a loan of the video, so during lunch time we locked the door and put the video on and sure enough there she was, sucking and fu**ing with a guy in full view for all to see. What struck me most was the size of her big dark bush which was huge.
A few of us took a loan of the video home with us to get a chance to watch it in private and I really enjoyed having a good wank while getting to see how hairy she was and watching her cumming with this guy.
I don’t know if she ever found out that the video was being passed round but it was a big turn on at the time.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Spectrumworld For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2023, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife Scout View Post
I was browsing Voyeur Web and came across my niece Leanne (by marriage, not blood) strutting her stuff. I believe the pics were posted by an ex-boyfriend - she was 18 at the time. The best part was that I saw her on the Sunday morning while my wife was at church, then met up with her for Sunday lunch at the in-laws! Best Sunday lunch I ever had - she's a miserable little cow and I really enjoyed looking across at her knowing how good she looks stripped own with her tits on show

I put together an album with a mix of the nudes and some photos of her from our family album - masturbated several times looking at her. Thanks Leanne
I like the idea of the album you put together.
It must’ve been good to masturbate while looking at her exposed tits especially if as you say she was a miserable little cow lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spectrumworld For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2023, 06:29 PM

Default i found my turkish neighbours pics online

I safed all. Here a few collages of her
Attached Thumbnails
turk002.jpg   turk003.jpg  

turk003-1.jpg   turk004.jpg  

turk005.jpg   turk007.jpg  

turk010.jpg   turk010-1.jpg  

turk011.jpg  
Old 07-10-2023, 08:03 AM

Default My sister and her hubby

Wife and I were at a swingers club in Indianapolis. We were in group play room doing a 3sum with another male. In walked my sister and brother in law.
My wife actually took the guy’s cock out of her mouth and started laughing. At first I went soft but recovered ha. we all talked it out and decided we would keep on playing. The girls played with each other but the guys just watched them. The guy we were with did play with my sister though. Have to admit it was pretty hot to watch.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:03 PM

Thanked 6,280 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfunnn View Post
Wife and I were at a swingers club in Indianapolis. We were in group play room doing a 3sum with another male. In walked my sister and brother in law.
My wife actually took the guy’s cock out of her mouth and started laughing. At first I went soft but recovered ha. we all talked it out and decided we would keep on playing. The girls played with each other but the guys just watched them. The guy we were with did play with my sister though. Have to admit it was pretty hot to watch.
I bet it’s as hot seeing your sister with the other guy. Very erotic. Reminds me growing up always trying to see her naked, and later snooping on her with boyfriends when my parents were out.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2023, 05:22 AM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 273 Posts
Default nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
I bet it’s as hot seeing your sister with the other guy. Very erotic. Reminds me growing up always trying to see her naked, and later snooping on her with boyfriends when my parents were out.
Being alone at her home with your 18 year old Girl Friend and her "utterly detestable little brother" wants HELP with his French/Maths Homework !
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2023, 10:56 PM

I once saw the wife of a guy from work on a website. I asked her about it and she nearly freaked out. Not because I saw her, because he didn’t know…it was her website. When I promised I wouldn’t say anything she started sending me nude pictures and even some pictures of her and another lady together.
Old 08-25-2023, 01:25 AM

Default Cute nerdy girl in newspaper

There is a nerdy girl I know that I always found cute. She never wore revealing clothes and appeared to be pretty shy. One day I stumbled upon her in a newspaper - she’s an animal rights activist now and protests in underwear on very frequented, public squares. God it was hot to see her in a thong!

Attached are a few of her photos, unfortunately just wearing a bikini. I can’t post the photos of the newspaper here, but if you want to see her butt in all it’s glory, here are two links to the images on the newspaper’s website:

heute-at-prod-images.imgix.net/2022/08/08/c10efb00-e619-481c-9f5c-7ddaed23f7fa.jpeg

heute-at-prod-images.imgix.net/2022/08/08/4ea8f7b8-9d93-463e-adf0-69aeee813217.jpeg
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpeg   3.jpeg  

4.jpeg   5.jpeg  

6.jpeg   7.jpeg  

8.jpeg   9.jpeg  

10.jpeg   11.jpeg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to the_elegant_showtime For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 01:35 AM

Thanked 1,471 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Only ever once for stone cold certain.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=2331
Make that twice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo For This Useful Post:

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021