photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2021, 02:39 AM

In the 80's there was Beaver Magazine. Like many magazines they had a reader submitted section featuring wives/girlfriends, this one having contributors posing in their panties. Face, tits need not show.

Unbeknownst to her I sent in a photo of her standing next to a small table w/ light. I think the panties were blue, and she definitely had a killer body back then. It's been a long time and my copy is long gone. I do remember the cover had the article "What turned granddaddy on" listed

While flipping through the pages she did a double take when she saw herself in print. Good memories.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2021, 10:25 AM

Default Payment in Kind

Being at the far-end of Town, I called at the In-Laws. He was out, their kids at School. She was diligently ironing a flimsy, strappy summer frock. Paused for a cuppa. She mentioned she had to go down town to take care of a Bill, and would much appreciate a lift if I was going that way. I rinsed the cups whilst she went upstairs. She emerged wearing the frock, a short jacket and slip-on mules. She pocketed a couple of tissues as we exited, locking the door as I made my way to my Hatchback.

I held the Passenger door open till she arrived, looking straight down her gaping front as she stooped to enter. No lingerie. Nice nipples. Shaven pubis. Tarmac between her heels. She hiked her skirt to display her long, luscious legs as I took my seat and set-off across town. Every time I changed gear, she placed her hand over mine. At the traffic lights, I glanced her way. She just sat there plain faced, blue eye shadow blackened lashes, squeezing my hand. I drove off, parking as and when directed. She alighted, turning and stooping for another down-top vista.

"Thank you for getting me ready (for what ?). I won't be long." she said, extracting the tissues. "It's only Short Time. You're a man. You know. Two minutes. If you wait, you can take me afterwards. Come Inside. Otherwise, it's a bus ride."

I pointed out I was already late for an Urgent Appointment, driving off as she turned and trod an obviously habitually well-trod path into a nearby building.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2021, 06:48 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default Hobbies

I have many photos on my flickr account of two hobbies I do,I gave a few of my friends whom I personally met but don't live near me my name there so they could see all my photos,I'm at my limit of 1000 photos about the first 5 pages are all hobby photos then I have many of my wife in her little top with nip slips,5 photos taking off her bra going topless by the river boob flashing and one totally frontal nude by the lake and2 on the hiking trail nude.They did comment on beautiful my wife is,so far there are 5 friends that have seen these photos.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:51 AM

Thanked 3,588 Times in 546 Posts
Default Mom in the neighborhood

This morning, as I was leaving for work, a younger mother (late 20s or early 30s) was pushing a baby stroller and had two younger children riding bikes with training wheels. She was blonde with a nice figure. She had on a t-shirt and black yoga pants. I did not recognize her but we we live in a decent size subdivision and I don’t know everyone. I drove by slowly because of the kids and waved to her. She smiled and waved back. When I passed by I checked my side mirror. The sun was shining on her back, which made the fabric basically transparent on her ass. It was very obvious that she was either going without panties or wearing a thong as there was no underwear fabric covering her ass checks. I continued to drive slowly away. Have to watch for the kids you know. A nice morning surprise.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:09 PM

Default An unusual camel toe

My work has led me to spend a lot of time in a small conservative town during the last years. Unlike in Berlin there is no (nude) spa scene, people use proper swimming costumes at the local beach and proper sports gear at the gym. Or at least they used to wear proper sports gear at the gym. During the last month most women at the gym have suddenly changed into yoga pants. (Maybe they feel safer now that Covid has reduced the number of people at the gym?) And we're talking thin 'designer type' yoga pants with no panties below (and believe me, any panty lines would have shown).

I was sitting on a bench doing some much needed (and sometimes painful) stretching when the local beauty queen glided past in yoga pants I could not even have imagined before I saw them and started to load up a strange looking and not much used rig in front of me. Once she had finished (the weights were seriously impressive btw), she ducked under two pads, stood up, and then pulled some sort of switch to get the load on her shoulders. Then she started to repeatedly squat rather deeeply and then straigthen up in a manner which I think was designed to punish her legs and lower back. The way the rig works, she would not straigthen up straight up, but also lean a bit forward, pushing her butt into the air on the way. This happened, say, 3m in front of me.

Needless to say I could not take my eyes from this spectacle. Her pants would get 'sucked into' the crack each time she squatted, more and more each time she did it. After 30 or so reps she stopped, got her breath back and did some stretching which further highlighted her lovely lady bumps. Then to my surprise she increased the load even more before she went at again.

For some reason the increased load led her to push her butt into the air even more which further strained the pants. And thats when I saw it. My first 'clear and very visible' camel toe from behind. As she did her reps the (very thin) pants would, at some point in each rep, mould itself perfectly around and into her pussy. I was just waiting for it to rip, but it did not happen. I was not complaining though.

Stay tuned for more information about the gym based cultural revolution in this small town

Btw, sexy women in very sexy yoga pants and surgical face masks is a wonderfully weird sight...
...and possibly the only thing I will miss after this Covid shit has passed.

Regards

Halkan
Old 08-16-2021, 10:19 AM

Thanked 3,464 Times in 231 Posts
Default breastfeeding friend

me and my gf went up north of England to see old friends, last time I saw them was when they was near me and I was wither. it was like time stood still, they was great had a few month old baby and still was fun and friendly, There was nothing sexual between me or her at all, I had known her all her life she is married to a best mate etc. So baby needed changing and feeding she took him up stairs and called down for drink, I took it up. there she was one boob out (40G ) and trying to get the baby to attach. I said god I am sorry she laughed, we chatted and she feed little one, she then said would I do her a favour I said anything she said as she bent forward would I unhook her bra. I did my one hand trick and she went wow he still fumbles around back there, I helped take it off and my hand cupped her breast, she moaned and blamed the baby. we chatted her boob was right there, she wanted a drink and I got it. I stood up and helped her drink she spilt a bit, I joked something rude.

She said thanks and I went to put the gas back as I leaned over her hand moved to mt jeans and she said I can do this and unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down. my hard commando free cock fell out. she smiled and said she was right it is nice. I went to putt it away and she said was it had cause of her, I said your boobs. she said well best not put it away loaded. I said ok, she handed me the baby and sucked me off.. she finished me off on her boobs. then she wiped it up and we went down stairs. never talked about it again.

Oh the trip home my gf broke up with me, as we got into a fight seems the baby monitor was on
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2021, 07:54 PM

Thanked 2,820 Times in 123 Posts
Default A series of low key events while camping last weekend

So my wife and I and a couple we are friends with (all mid 30s) went camping last weekend. Our friend brought her sister who is quite a bit younger (mid 20s). We stayed in a cabin that was at a camp ground. So we had the normal setup of a fire pit and picnic tables but no tents. Just a 20x20 sf cabin with two sets of bunk beds and a twin cot. The couples took the bunk beds and the sister took the cot.

For reference, my wife is blonde and curvy with D cup tits and a beautiful round butt. My friends wife is a bit lanky but has a round butt and b cup breasts. Her little sister is blonde but built similarly. Thicker from the waist down but in a good way.

Night one was mellow. Drinks and food then went to bed buzzed. The bed sucked and I couldn’t sleep. Around 3 am in between short naps I heard someone else rustling about. I was in the top bunk and the wife of the other couple was in the other top bunk. I pretended to be asleep but was peeking as she swung one leg off the bunk facing away then hopped to the floor. Her pajama shorts were wedged nearly all the way up her butt so I basically saw her full ass in the moonlight. It was lit enough that I saw it jiggle significantly as she hopped to the floor. She pulled her wedgie out then left the cabin to use the bathroom as there wasn’t one in the cabin. She came back and climbed back in bed but I saw nothing else.

The next day we started drinking early. We did a day hike and when we came back all the girls went to the showers at the restroom. Surprisingly all three returned to the site with towels around themselves. The campground was sparse but surely a good dozen other campers saw this. Nothing on view but the implication of nudity was arousing. They went into the cabin and dressed together while my friend and I resisted the urge to go peek. We made jokes about it but didn’t have the balls.

That night we turned the picnic table into a beer pong table. Guys vs girls. At one point my wife and the other wife lifted their shirts to distract us. They had bras on and it was for laughs but it was arousing nonetheless seeing my wife’s big boobs on display and my friends pert tits with her nipples poking. Unfortunately her younger sister didn’t partake.

The next morning we were all a bit hungover and the girls all left their pajamas on for a more comfortable ride home. So while we broke down the camp. They sat and chatted. All three in pajama bottoms and t shirts with no bras. All three had visible breast movement and nipples poking during this time.

Nothing major but thrilling all the same. Thought about this thread the whole time.
Old 08-20-2021, 08:00 AM

Thanked 16,365 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
All three in pajama bottoms and t shirts with no bras. All three had visible breast movement and nipples poking during this time.

Nothing major but thrilling all the same. Thought about this thread the whole time.
Braless under some version of pjs is often better than seeing it all anyway.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2021, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
So my wife and I and a couple we are friends with (all mid 30s) went camping last weekend. Our friend brought her sister who is quite a bit younger (mid 20s). We stayed in a cabin that was at a camp ground. So we had the normal setup of a fire pit and picnic tables but no tents. Just a 20x20 sf cabin with two sets of bunk beds and a twin cot. The couples took the bunk beds and the sister took the cot.

For reference, my wife is blonde and curvy with D cup tits and a beautiful round butt. My friends wife is a bit lanky but has a round butt and b cup breasts. Her little sister is blonde but built similarly. Thicker from the waist down but in a good way.

Night one was mellow. Drinks and food then went to bed buzzed. The bed sucked and I couldn’t sleep. Around 3 am in between short naps I heard someone else rustling about. I was in the top bunk and the wife of the other couple was in the other top bunk. I pretended to be asleep but was peeking as she swung one leg off the bunk facing away then hopped to the floor. Her pajama shorts were wedged nearly all the way up her butt so I basically saw her full ass in the moonlight. It was lit enough that I saw it jiggle significantly as she hopped to the floor. She pulled her wedgie out then left the cabin to use the bathroom as there wasn’t one in the cabin. She came back and climbed back in bed but I saw nothing else.

The next day we started drinking early. We did a day hike and when we came back all the girls went to the showers at the restroom. Surprisingly all three returned to the site with towels around themselves. The campground was sparse but surely a good dozen other campers saw this. Nothing on view but the implication of nudity was arousing. They went into the cabin and dressed together while my friend and I resisted the urge to go peek. We made jokes about it but didn’t have the balls.

That night we turned the picnic table into a beer pong table. Guys vs girls. At one point my wife and the other wife lifted their shirts to distract us. They had bras on and it was for laughs but it was arousing nonetheless seeing my wife’s big boobs on display and my friends pert tits with her nipples poking. Unfortunately her younger sister didn’t partake.

The next morning we were all a bit hungover and the girls all left their pajamas on for a more comfortable ride home. So while we broke down the camp. They sat and chatted. All three in pajama bottoms and t shirts with no bras. All three had visible breast movement and nipples poking during this time.

Sounds like you guys are 1 camping trip and a drinking game away from seeing some skin!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2021, 08:27 AM

Thanked 16,365 Times in 1,145 Posts

Last night, I was watering my plants in the front yard when I saw a female walking her dog on the sidewalk towards me. She was clearly braless with jiggling perky boobs and likely-puffy nipples. I couldn't tell how old she was because the sun was shining on her face too brightly, even with my sunglasses on.

But when she got closer and the shadows were on her face, I saw that she was probably closer to 40yo.

I had my sunglasses on, but I think she could tell what I was looking at as she smiled back at me, acting like she was quite happy that people still check her out at her age.

It was just a warm fuzzy feeling that it was okay to look at her, she seemed to know it and her smile let me know that it was okay.

I hope I see her again! (Because of the way the roads are set up where I live, I actually hardly ever see the same dog walkers more than once.)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015
Jpknmail

0m:50s