Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2018, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgn692000 View Post
Anyone on the pay site Redclouds. I feel a little safer posting her full face pics on a pay site. Not really sure if it matters, but it seems to for now.
Yes, I've seen your wife's pics on the Redclouds BB! Very hot lady!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redhawkx0 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 02:01 PM

Thanked 1,268 Times in 183 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf1980 View Post
Thanks for the input, but I think he would prefer his wife to be more subservient towards him. I would love to see more of her.
He enjoys seeing my wife, and I really enjoy showing him, so we are both happy, even though I only manage to get the occasional pic of his wife.
same here

I share with a close friend, he shares too but,

his sharing is so far and between, he does have a hidden cam/charger, but he doesnt have as much luck as me

I got new material every week at least, so I share much more than he does, but I trust hes not hiding or holding back as I already have seen full nudity of his wife
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 06:24 PM

Thanked 6,719 Times in 275 Posts
Default A friend and his brother

I also posted this on another thread sorry about the duplication but I think it fits both.

Just started sharing with a young man, in his mid-20's. He is a good friend and adores my wife.

He married just out of high school and apparently the stress of trying to make a life together and he trying to get a university education was too much for his young wife. While he worked and went to school, she partied with her single girlfriends. She found another man who has no dreams other than to party every night and bed whomever he can. He’s better off without her.

Needless to say his self-esteem took a beating and he is a bit gun-shy. He comes over to talk and have a beer 4 or 5 times a week. He stays for dinner maybe twice a week. My wife thinks he’s cute and feels somewhat sorry that such a nice guy got shit on. Like I said, he absolutely adores my wife.

He’s often said he is looking for a woman just like my wife, in looks and attitude. He’s complimented to me how hot he thinks she is. He’s only seen her a few times in a bikini in our pool, never in anything less.

One thing lead to another and I eventually showed him a few private photos of her. She now knows he has seen “a few” but doesn’t know to what extent I’ve shared.

A couple of months ago I made up a flash drive pf about 50 “special” photos for him to look at when he gets lonely. They show everything including her face. He has told me that he “uses” the photos often. He said he actually looks at them every night and has loaded the series on his computer and has it as a slideshow wall paper.

A couple of weeks ago his younger brother (by 4 years) stopped by for a week-long visit while on break from college. The first night he noticed the slide show. After consuming more than enough beer, my young friend told his brother who the naked woman was and how he managed to get the photos. His brother somehow convinced him to give him the flash drive so he could download the file.

His brother has now gone back to school, taking a copy of the slideshow with him. He took his brother’s lead and made it his wall paper on his laptop as well as pictures on his phone and tablet.

My friend confessed to me what he had done and gave me back the flash drive, I told him to keep his file to look at.

Now he gets texts and emails from his brother begging him to try to get more pictures of my wife. He says he is in love with my wife’s body. He’s told his brother that his buddies love looking at the photos and he tells them that he hooked up with this person while visiting his older brother. He has promised that he has only shown them, not given them to anyone else. He wants to keep them for himself in hopes he can get more.

So now not only does my young friend have about 50 pictures of my wife naked, so does his brother who I’ve never met and he has in turn shown any number of his friends those pictures.

My wife doesn't know about the flash drive nor the younger brother.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:25 PM

Thanked 84,727 Times in 2,951 Posts

I have a friend who is married to a close friend of my wife. One day, I was joking and asked if he had any pics of his wife. He said yes and we have been trading for months. He has far more than I do, but he loves looking at my wife's c*nt. His wife fooled around on him before they married. He has sent me videos of him fucking her, while he asks her if this is how they fucked her. You can hear her saying "yes, they fucked me real hard just like you are". This sends him over the edge and he pulls out and cums on her. She gets off on this and gets off telling him how she sucked them and how they fucked her.

I have seen videos of her sucking him off as he asks about her sucking other guys.

Whenever we get together I enjoy looking at her, and especially like seeing her bent over or looking at her tits.
Old 09-23-2018, 03:01 AM

I know of two people who my wife me before we were married that took pictures of her, one was someone she met for a one night stand in a hotel and he took loads of pictures, I have seen a few he sent her. They show her sucking his cock, being fucked in the pussy and ass, everything was bareback so she said he cum in her mouth, pussy and ass then he used toys in her pussy while fucked in the ass again and pictures while he spread her pussy. I never had a problem with anything she did and have got her to tell me all about it while I fuck her.

The other pictures are from when she was in a short term relationship when she was exploring being submissive and he was being her master. The pictures I have seen from that times showed her in bondage and dressed up in corsets and stockings wearing collar and lead, some pictures of her tied to the bed but she said he took hundreds so no idea if the rest still exist of where they might be
Old 09-26-2018, 07:46 AM

Thanked 4,147 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Love to see those pictures, maybe a couple of albums on your profile?
Excellent Idea 😁
Old 10-25-2018, 04:37 AM

Default An ex and now me.

An ex of my girlfriend had taken quite a few pics and vids of her and both of them in action.
Fortunately for me I was able to access these pics via my girlfriends laptop as she was still linked to his account.
I have downloaded alll and spent hours watching the clips and looking at the pics. I didn't delete any from his account. I quite enjoy the fact someone else has them aswell, for some reason. They ware all safe and showed no face shots to identify her. I wonder who he has shown
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowsheep For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2018, 06:45 PM

Thanked 3,974 Times in 638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsheep View Post
They ware all safe and showed no face shots to identify her. I wonder who he has shown
Safe enough to show here, then!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 05:08 AM

Thanked 3,392 Times in 246 Posts
Default Must be 100's and 100's of Pics of her

Well, being bikers and having been to a bunch of bike rallies, my wife must have had 100's and 100's of her flashing in various states of undress. I gave seen her plenty of times pictured in biker rally sites. So I don't have any idea how many guys may have pics of her. I know at Sturgis this past August a guy got a super pic of her posing for him in a pool. Wish I had a copy. Anyway, here is a sample of her having a little topless fun with two other biker friends. She is the one on the right.
Attached Thumbnails
Kern River Rally.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 05:51 PM

Default Jeff certainly does, now

Who has pics of my wife? Well, our friend Jeff does now.

For fun and a little extra spending money, my wife has been working at a well known tourist attraction not far from our house in NW Georgia.
During the month of October they celebrated Oktoberfest, which, among other things, included workers dressing in appropriate costumes. Karla wore a traditinal Bavarian style dress that looked something like the St. Pauli Girl. It showed a little bit of cleavage, but it wasn’t terribly revealing. I thought she looked really cute in it, so I posted a pic of her onto a secret f**eb**k we’re on. One of our guy friends on there just out of the blue responded with “Wow, I want her!” We were like, “Wow, that escelated quickly.” So, to tease him further I posted a pic down her top in the outfit, and he was like “You’re driving me crazy.”
Karla was really flattered, and I was a little turned on, so I said “Hey, do you wanna show him more???” Karla brightened up and said “What do you have in mind?” I showed her a pic I had on my phone of her left breast that I thought was really sexy, and I said “What if I crop this a bit and show him just a hint of your nipple and see what his reaction is?” She asked “What if he likes it? What if he wants to see more?” I said “I hope he does. Then we’ll tease him by sending him less and less cropped versions of it. Do you wanna?” She was like “I don’t know, do you think we should? Do you want to?” I said “I would love to, but do you want to?” She got a mischievous look on her face and in a husky voice said “Yes.” Then she wiggled out of her pajama bottoms (she was already topless). She was really turned on now and wanted me to play with her while we did this.
I cropped the pic down, and then it took us a sec to work up the nerve to send it because this was someone we actually know. We held our breath and took the plunge. I sent the first pic bellow with the words “You’re welcome.”
His response was immediate. In came the message “I love you!” Followed quickly by “Feel free to fill up my inbox!”
I showed his message to Karla and she got a bit flustered, clearly turned on. I asked “Should I send him the next one?” She pulled in tight, kissed me on the mouth, and whispered “Yessss.” I was really hard at this point. I loaded the next pic and hit send, followed by the message “Karla is smiling.” He responded “I’m thinking of things I would do to her and I’m smiling!”
That’s when we sent the full pic, the third one bellow. He said “You guys are awesome! I’d like to trace my fingers along everything I can see.”
He then talked about the things he wanted to do to her nipples, licking and sucking and tweaking. Then he wanted to see a picture of her tit being squeezed. I didn’t know if he meant by me or Karla, so I sent him one of both. He said “Okay, that does it. I’m going to jack off.” Karla wanted him to see a pic of her in her shelf bra that she feels really sexy in, so I asked him if he wanted to see that. Of course he did, and he was not disappointed with the fourth pic below. He then responded with a pic of himself, dick in hand, saying “Look what ypu made me do.” He went on to describe how we could both pleasure her, describin lots of details leading up to how he would slide into her from behind as I sucked her tits. We sent one more pic before he said she was driving him nuts, and it was at that point I think he came.
Attached Thumbnails
259E412D-870F-498A-AE36-92B869A987FA.jpeg   46532016-4A99-4DD2-AD56-22782215C11D.jpeg  

B139C9D3-3A7B-4C3C-8165-240C9A6389A5.jpeg   AB72CD63-A0C6-4A69-BCDD-B0C50F211C01.jpeg  

68AF44C2-C531-4C9A-80DF-0CFC5DD413C7.jpeg  

Last edited by Tsuga; 12-16-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Daddy s Little Fucksl*t fishnet

1m:04s

03-14-2016

5m:46s

10-12-2021
Capture3

0m:49s

09-16-2005
bikini part3