uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2023, 01:28 PM

Thanked 2,171 Times in 143 Posts

I’m not totally sure how he came across it but a former coworker and good friend of mine clued me into a local photographer’s website and how to find open directories of photo shoots he has done. My friend worked with me at a local restaurant for years. He asked if I remembered a specific server we worked with who was very pretty. Of course I said I did. He then informed me of the website and showed me on his phone. She now volunteers at a horse rescue place near by and they did a charity photo shoot. I had seen the pictures that made the calendar online already. Only one of the girl I knew standing to the side covering her bits. But her sexy hip and side butt were appreciated nonetheless. Well in this directory there are about 200 pictures of outtakes. About 30 of them had our former coworker including several of her bare butt, and a few where her nipples are showing. Unfortunately even in the outtakes she kept her pussy covered. Needless to say I’ve been visiting this page near daily for a few weeks.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 06:58 AM

Default girls from the past

I've seen a couple I used to work with and one from school. We've also had in the reverse a few that have recognized Katrin and given her encouragement to carry on posting I like this as much as she does think if youre lucky it good to share
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to redcol1135 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 04:02 PM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 185 Posts

It took a lot of years and browsing forums like this, but I eventually stumbled across a nude on reddit that had someone I absolutely recognized. I was a little surprised, and with a bit of reverse searching I found a trove more, because it was taken at Nudes A Poppin 2009, it just took a few years for me to come across it.

I knew the woman from years before that, and last I had heard (which was a loooong time ago) she had started stripping so it made sense. She also posed with a couple other ladies and they're definitely familiar, I'm pretty sure I met two of them at some point but their names and where I met them are completely gone from my memory.

Unfortunately, OCC is pretty light on NAP pics from that year and before it. I scrolled through all the 2010 threads and it appears she didn't come back.

The one on the left. The other gal is one of the ones I recognize, but couldn't recall her name.

hxxps://www. image fap. com/photo/123733354/?pgid=&gid=1844935&page=0#313

Last edited by jack nyte; 06-13-2023 at 04:12 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jack nyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 06:37 AM

Thanked 1,814 Times in 118 Posts
Default Naturist neighbours

About 6 months ago I was watching a program on TV about a naked retreat when i noticed that a guy sitting in the hot tub looked like one of my neighbours. Being a nosey sod i went on the retreats web site and found a promtional video and there was my neighbour and his wife fully naked enjoying the retreat's facilities.
They are both in their 60s, chubby bodies but very dark all over tans, so obviously keen naturists. She has lovely full tits and a shaven pussy. He also shaves his genitals and i would say average size penis.

I only know them really to say hello and general chit chat as neighbours do, but now i was seeing them in a different light and i went on a mission to see if i could find them on the internet. I searched naturist sites buy couldnt find them. So lets try the swingers sites and initially no luck. Then purely by chance i came across a single guys profile and the woman he was pounding looked like my neighbour. Face hidden but same body. Lived local and so i checked out his profile. Jackpot. There were pics of him with my neighbours in their bedroom. All naked. Both guys with cameras. My neighbours faces were semi blurred out, but it was them.

I sent a message to the guy whos profile i found and he responded and we struck up a friendship. We both have a mutual interest in photography and we started to swap pics we had both taken.
He then shared some pics of my neighbours, this time they were not blurred. He would go round about once every 6 months and take nude pics of her and they would end up fucking. Hubby would watch and take his own pics and as hubby was bi he would join in. She liked it in her arse and they would DP her. Apparently hubby suffered somewhat from erectile dysfunction and the blue pills sometimes worked but she was insatiable and liked this guys younger cock. He shared videos of them fucking as well as many pics with her pussy held wide open.

The guy is visiting them next Monday for a day in the nude and expects lots of fun. Has asked if i would like to come along so she can have 3 guys to play with. Should I go???? How surprised would they be to see the guy from across the street turn up
Old 06-15-2023, 03:19 PM

Yup, my secretary's daughter is 28 years old, many piercings and tattoos, OF account, full nudity, toy play everything.

I know this because my secretary told me, and helped me find the account and encouraged me to join LOL. she watched some of the tamer videos with me. Very proud of her daughter.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thevictor1976 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevictor1976 View Post
Yup, my secretary's daughter is 28 years old, many piercings and tattoos, OF account, full nudity, toy play everything.

I know this because my secretary told me, and helped me find the account and encouraged me to join LOL. she watched some of the tamer videos with me. Very proud of her daughter.
Is this real life?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archicraft For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2023, 04:47 AM

Thanked 4,015 Times in 213 Posts
Default A friend from University

Sarah and I knew each other when we were students at the University of Durham (UK). I always found her attractive, so I was very happy to find out she had posed nude for the University's charity calendar.

Sarah is the one on the right on the first picture.
Attached Thumbnails
DUCK-Naked-Calendar10-2005.jpg   DUCK-Naked-Calendar9-2005.jpg  

DUCK-Naked-Calendar8-2005.jpg   DUCK-Naked-Calendar3-2005.jpg  

DUCK-Naked-Calendar4-2005.jpg   DUCK-Naked-Calendar6-2005.jpg  

DUCK-Naked-Calendar7-2005.jpg  
Old 06-19-2023, 05:57 AM

I found a girl I went to highschool with, I haven't seen her in years but I guess her husband made her a website back in 2014
Attached Thumbnails
Jen Green.jpg   jen green 2.jpg  

jen green 3.jpg   jen green 4.jpg  

jen green 5.jpg   jen green 6.jpg  

Old 06-19-2023, 07:34 PM

Thanked 1,190 Times in 214 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGN View Post
Sarah and I knew each other when we were students at the University of Durham (UK). I always found her attractive, so I was very happy to find out she had posed nude for the University's charity calendar.

Sarah is the one on the right on the first picture.
Two guys showing dick on a charity calendar 😆
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2023, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddtastes View Post
I found a girl I went to highschool with, I haven't seen her in years but I guess her husband made her a website back in 2014
After seeing these I'm REALLY on the hunt for more. I'll keep you guys updated WHEN I find more treasures.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oddtastes For This Useful Post:

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s