uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2023, 04:55 PM

Default Hann0ver

Just back from a 3 hour session. Lots of beautiful women. Young to old. Various colours and ethnicities. Plenty of tattoos and piercings on view.

4 years since I was in that particular place. So fantastic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wizziam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2023, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizziam View Post
Just back from a 3 hour session. Lots of beautiful women. Young to old. Various colours and ethnicities. Plenty of tattoos and piercings on view.

4 years since I was in that particular place. So fantastic.
Any interesting observations? If you have any further details on the different ethnicities, it would be greatly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2023, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsobxxx View Post
Any interesting observations? If you have any further details on the different ethnicities, it would be greatly appreciated.
One of the asians was very shy. A cup with giant nipples and only younger lady with bush. Not unexpected. 2 black girls but always had towels around them when I passed. Didn’t see them in the saunas or the pool.

All bar one of the other ladies were hairless, most of the guys too. During the breaks in aufguss everyone wandered around for a few minutes with their towels remaining on the benches. There was even one session with a salt rub where everyone paraded naked to the showers a little bit away to cleanse, shower then return. It was great.

I enjoy FKK so I was in my element. I wish I could have stayed longer but I will gey a fee more chances before I return home.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wizziam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2023, 07:23 AM

I too new in germany and want to check if any one has any experience in seeing Indians/Pakistani/Bangladeshi in their element and how was it as as in these countries it considered super taboo to stay naked in public ?
The Following User Says Thank You to pulkit92 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizziam View Post
One of the asians was very shy. A cup with giant nipples and only younger lady with bush. Not unexpected. 2 black girls but always had towels around them when I passed. Didn’t see them in the saunas or the pool.

All bar one of the other ladies were hairless, most of the guys too. During the breaks in aufguss everyone wandered around for a few minutes with their towels remaining on the benches. There was even one session with a salt rub where everyone paraded naked to the showers a little bit away to cleanse, shower then return. It was great.

I enjoy FKK so I was in my element. I wish I could have stayed longer but I will gey a fee more chances before I return home.
Thank you so much for the extended details, they were greatly appreciated. Were there by any chance any ENF situations involving family members? Possibly a completely shaved parent and daughter?
Old 05-01-2023, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for the extended details, they were greatly appreciated. Were there by any chance any ENF situations involving family members? Possibly a completely shaved parent and daughter?
There was a family unit there consisting of mother, father, daughter and the boyfriend. Mother/ daughter were almost identical in body/ looks except for age. Both shaved. Daughter had a belly piercing and a small tattoo. All seemed comfortable in front of one another naked . Didn’t look like their first rodeo. Boyfriend wasn’t bothered about being around her parents.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wizziam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2023, 08:46 AM

Quote:
I've only been to a few saunas in Germany on a whim, but had two fun stories about this.

First was at a bigger sauna therme - a teenage girl was walking around the sauna naked with her father for the entire several hours I was there. She had big breasts, a pretty big butt, and a full bush - I thought it was a real treat to see a teenager with such a bush. The father was following her around, showering with her, going to the sauna sessions with her, all stark naked.

Second was at a smaller town sauna therme, and was much quicker. A cute teenage girl was carefully wrapped in a towel most of the time, though her parents were walking around naked. I think I saw the one moment she took of the towel - she didn't do anything different with the towel off, it was just off and she was standing with her parents. It probably lasted 10 seconds total, but she was gorgeous. Beautiful face, long dark hair. Great handfull sized breasts, incredible butt, and a totally shaved pussy. The slit itself looked literally perfect. But she put the towel back on and never got naked again.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2023, 06:12 PM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 214 Posts

Quote:
In Germany it is normal in families to see each other naked. You won't see ENF in family context.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2023, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
In Germany it is normal in families to see each other naked. You won't see ENF in family context.
The confident and comfortable attitude is appealing as well.

One of my favourite stories on this thread involved a completely shaved Asian mother with her equally shaved German husband and daughter. They were happy to walk around the Therme Erding completely naked, not a care in the world.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2023, 09:31 PM

Default Vienna

Visited Vienna recently..
Went to Therme Wien…very nice facility, would recommend. It was a late Thursday afternoon. Maybe 25-30 people in the mixed sauna, probably <10 were women. Mostly older but 2 in their 30s came with their bf/husband. Overall a relaxing time.
Also visited one of the public pools with sauna in the city. It had men’s and women’s separate saunas. It started out that the men’s was ‘mixed’ - but there were about 20 guys and only one women, there with her bf. At 4:30 both became mixed, so I moved over to the other one. It was all nude women when I got there, over the course of an hour there were gradually more men. Again mostly older, and several overweight. I guess there are days when it may be better. Still, relaxing….
Btw, the pool changing rooms are coed, but most people change in a closet. A few women and men changed facing their locker. The showers were separate, but women would come out in just their towels to go change. Not a lot of nudity, but definitely a different environment than in the states.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hiker21 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004