Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2023, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzco1000 View Post
What is the lounge situation in these places?

So i know you have to be nude in the sauna, steam room and sometimes pool.

But do people tend to lounge around nude after or do they mostly cover up?
That differs by Location. In Berlin Liquidrom has swimsuit rules, the Vabali asks customers to wear robes, Kristalltherme is "Texttilfrei" which means go anywhere naked except restaurant.
Best is to look at their web page FAQ or ask here for the specific loacation.

If you are into CFNM some places are clothing optional on some days with losts of young girls in bikinis.

You might also catch an ENF who was dared or convinced to strip during CO. But ENF almost never happens as women can stay wrapped in their towel.

Last edited by rudolfm; 04-23-2023 at 08:06 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2023, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolong View Post
Liquidrom is an interesting alternative. It has a pool with (relaxing, not particularly interesting) music, which requires bathing suits, and the rest of the place is a pretty typical German spa. What is interesting about that is that people are constantly dressing and undressing from their bathing suits, basically in the hallway. Quite a few tourists who are not comfortable with nudity (which has its plusses and minuses).
That is very true. I can remember a situation from that same place some years ago. I was there alone, but saw 2 girls who where from the same country as I am. They were two pretty girls who looked like some students in that 20-25 age range. First I saw them at the indoor pool at their swimsuits and didn't think much of it. Just noticed that they are clearly tourists from my country.

Then I saw them in the hallway some time later. I was walking into a sauna and taking my own swimming shorts off, and I heard them debating whether they should go to a sauna. The other one had managed to take her bikini off but was holding a towel in front of her privates. So she was like topless but covering the lower part. The another girl was still in her bikini. They were talking about should they go into the sauna or not, because it is a naked sauna. They seemed really nervous about it. Obviously they didn't know that I understood what they were saying. I kind of wanted to say to them that just go in, it's not a big deal, but didn't do that because then they certainly wouldn't have come.

But yeah, I got naked and went into the sauna. When I sat down, I just thought that was ridiculous - like what is the big deal? It is totally normal to use sauna in our country, so it shouldn't be that horrifying to get naked. Besides, who would even know them? It's not like they would run into their bosses or friends in Germany. Well, about two minutes later they came in, but they were strictly wrapped in towels, so didn't see anything. All the other people in the sauna were naked, but they kept their towels on. I was like "whatever" and left the sauna before them and went for a cold beer.

Actually I saw them naked after all, which made it more amusing. I had been in another sauna (they were not in the same sauna), and went to shower after that. As I was finishing my shower, they walked into the shower area naked. I think they had been in some another sauna or steam room because now they were naked. I took a quick glance on their bodies and was very impressed. Both women had killer bodies, and they were really fit in the way young women often are. The other girl was fully shaved and another one had a narrow landing strip. I didn't really shower with them, because I was already leaving, so I just left them there and didn't see them after that.

After I left the place, I was thinking that I don't understand why really hot women are so scared of nudity. If I had such a good looking body, I definitely wouldn't mind showing it to other people. But I don't know, maybe they think that everyone would stare at them or something. Tourists don't always understand that Germans have a very relaxed attitude towards nudity and don't really care that much.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gorba For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2023, 11:01 AM

Thanked 2,177 Times in 139 Posts

Does cyprus have anywhere at all? Going soon
Old 04-23-2023, 11:09 PM

Thanked 2,107 Times in 438 Posts

How busy are the spas in the summer compared to the winter or are they busy year round, particularly curious about the ones around Berlin?
The Following User Says Thank You to lilslip33 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2023, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Never been to Cyprus, but I guess you'd be lucky to even find a sauna there. I don't know if you're European or not, but for non-Europeans I would like to highlight that this kind of thing is limited to a very specific area, it's not an "European" thing. It's basically German-speaking countries + the Netherlands and Belgium. Although I have to say I have never tried a Belgian spa, so I'm not totally sure about their culture. But the Netherlands and Germany are the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gorba For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2023, 03:30 PM

Default Mixed Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Not that I know of and I am from Limassol Cyprus .
Old 04-24-2023, 05:04 PM

Thanked 2,655 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
Although I have to say I have never tried a Belgian spa, so I'm not totally sure about their culture. But the Netherlands and Germany are the best.
Belgian spa's are similar to Dutch ones, and indeed great places to hang out.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:27 AM

Thanked 1,362 Times in 136 Posts
Default Belgium (Flanders only)

I confirm Belgium, center and North, great naked saunas, not the South (Wallonia) clothed !!!
in the summer, crowded
Old 04-25-2023, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi16v View Post
I confirm Belgium, center and North, great naked saunas, not the South (Wallonia) clothed !!!
in the summer, crowded
Nice!

got a trip to the big one near Brussels
Old 04-28-2023, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybf View Post
Thx guys, i'll think about posting a headless nude aswell !
Nudes will be great, but I look forward to the stories much more. Please keep writing :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sam77sam77 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Soccer

6m:54s

06-14-2015
Part8

1m:59s

06-17-2019
nord30

4m:32s

04-22-2005
CB Occ 146