Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2023, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
I went to that place last year. It was really bad, at least in my opinion. Not even terms of sights, but the whole place lacked atmosphere and the personnel were not friendly. One of the worst spas I have ever visited.

There is a nude area, but also a large clothed area, and the majority of younger people stayed in the clothed area. Nude area was relatively small, and the vibe was not good, most saunas were empty. There were some naked women, but most people there were older guys. I would say the gender-ratio was 70-30 for men. Many older men were fully shaved and had impressive sausages, but I'm not that much into seeing them.

Maybe it would have been better on a different day. It was quite warm and sunny outside, so maybe that didn't really inspire locals to go to a sauna.
can you remember what time of day you went?

i'll be close y next month and want to avoid your experience
Old 04-11-2023, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzco1000 View Post
can you remember what time of day you went?

i'll be close y next month and want to avoid your experience
It was on a weekday, something like 2 PM. And it was in May. The weather was really good, so I'm sure it will be better when the weather is worse. Or I'd like to believe so. I have been there only once, so can't be really sure about anything.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Does this result in a lot of enf? I'm always most interested in spas that lend themselves to these situations, often with lots of tourists as opposed to those where everyone is used to and comfortable with their nudity. Do some keep bikinis on, and do staff enforce them to remove them if they do?
No, fortunately there is not a lot of embarrassment in Garman spas.

/KG
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2023, 11:41 AM

Default Visit Munchen SPA

After good reviews and recommendations, I went to Munich Erd to relax and see the sauna world. So far, I have only experienced saunas in Austria, but this was a different world.. But I will start gradually. It was Saturday, February 2023, and after a hard day I wanted to relax and went to the sauna in Munich. I arrived at the parking lot, which was completely full, but it was possible to park, and there were still a few free spaces. After arriving at the reception, I bought a ticket. After arriving in the dressing room, nothing extra surprised me. After entering the water park, I noticed a lot of young people in the textile section. After about 3 minutes, I went to the textile-free zone of the sauna and did very well. Immediately after entering, I saw several dozen young people using saunas and pools. My estimate was about 150 women and girls and about the same number of men. Right after arriving, I chose a steam sauna where there were a couple of interesting women, of course, all naked!. after the sauna, I went to the pool where it was completely full of young naked people, Germany is a different world . After 20 minutes, I went to the steam sauna where the ceremony of applying mud and salt was going on, as soon as I entered inside, a beautiful woman or rather a girl around 21 years old stood on the edge. She was a spindly blond figure, she was beautiful, she was about 56 kg and 170 cm tall. There were also a lot of young couples in the sauna, but she was top...I didn't see her very well because it was a big couple and I waited for her by the showers. After the sauna, I went to the showers where she also went, her breasts were about the size of A, her pussy was completely shaved and with a slightly visible clitoris! , I didn't see her until later in the pool, but she was already with a friend. Probably the second interesting object was a young couple, a 24-year-old boy and a 22-year-old girl. They were lying on the deckchairs and the girl had almost completely spread her legs, where you could see her beautiful shaved pussy and breasts, size C, brown hair, a beautiful figure and an even more beautiful shape, outrageously sexy These were probably the two most beautiful girls I've seen in about 2 hours. Germany is another level I recommend it
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ambiente19810 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2023, 06:19 AM

Recent visit to the spa produced a sweet scene.
I was in a Sauna, two girls. One was asian, a bit chubby but laying on her back, nice tan.. nice breast with dark areolas. Pointy nipples. The other girl quite far a way from the other. I could see her from the side. Super skinny. Curled up - pressing her knees against her body, so boobies were only visble from the side, yet still a nice round... The girls left at some point. After another couple of minutes I got out, but realized that I couldn't fit into my flip flops. So I walked towards the showers. Skinny girl, mid twenties, brunette with long straight hair just got out of the shower room. So I said: "hey sorry - seems you are wearing my flip flops" pointing down and looking down... yet I cound't help but stare hat her pussy... and that nice totally shaved and still wet pubic mound. Looked into her face again... So she said - that they felt quite looose". At which point her asian friend joined, us three standing naked in the well lit room infront of the showers: "Jeanette, that comes from not wearing a girly color". Looking down again, and getting caught by those two pussies in front of me... So I watch her slip out of my flip flops and then they leave to the relxing area with beds and chairs...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorba View Post
It was on a weekday, something like 2 PM. And it was in May. The weather was really good, so I'm sure it will be better when the weather is worse. Or I'd like to believe so. I have been there only once, so can't be really sure about anything.
Thanks I will report back
Old 04-21-2023, 08:59 AM

What is the lounge situation in these places?

So i know you have to be nude in the sauna, steam room and sometimes pool.

But do people tend to lounge around nude after or do they mostly cover up?
Old 04-22-2023, 04:47 AM

Quote:

They mostly cover up, either with a robe or towel. Most people also walk nude from the pool to wherever they left their towel or robe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2023, 05:02 AM

Quote:

It depends on the venue, the usual practice is to be covered up by a robe or towel when not in the sauna, showers or pool unless of course you’re outside sunbathing. Of course anywhere with food like a bar or restaurant always requires a robe and sandals in my experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cousinnapoli For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2023, 06:58 AM

Default Plans sunday

Got booked at a 2x2 couples massage at my local nudist spa. Will report back. My girl ain't been afraid and the guy has watched us fuck, but first time having his chick around us naked. Will report
The Following User Says Thank You to Deeznutz69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004