Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2021, 09:03 AM

Thanked 1,067 Times in 94 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
I took a screen grab. White Converse All-Stars.
I remember that issue, and that spread -- it was a bunch of Yale students, running nude to protest Playboy's ostensible exploitation of women. The irony, of course, being that those students wound up being the subject of exactly what they were protesting.

How does she look these days? Seems like she had a tight little body back then and sounds like she had a great attitude in signing your copy!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dkuk8166 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2021, 09:55 AM

Thanked 9,957 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkuk8166 View Post
I remember that issue, and that spread -- it was a bunch of Yale students, running nude to protest Playboy's ostensible exploitation of women. The irony, of course, being that those students wound up being the subject of exactly what they were protesting.

How does she look these days? Seems like she had a tight little body back then and sounds like she had a great attitude in signing your copy!
You are exactly right, good memory! They were running in protest of the shoot, and ended up in the issue anyway!

I haven't spoken to her in a few years, but I know she's married and has had a couple of kids since. No idea what she looks like today!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2021, 12:38 PM

Default Braless at the store

I saw this Asian girl at the store. From the shape of her tits and the thin top I could tell that she was braless right away. She was wearing a blue top so you couldn’t make out the details of her nipples unless you starred at her tits for awhile. Still made my trip to the store more interesting. From my pictures I’m guessing she has big nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
38A93194-D7BE-40EA-B3C4-8F416A5750B8.jpeg   F79687BA-78AE-4E67-8D14-0882D8015E6E.jpeg  

2D98F7AE-6D1C-47A7-BAFD-32A39EDDDCE2.jpeg  
Old 04-22-2021, 01:31 AM

I was driving home from work yesterday and had to take a right turn. I see a couple coming towards me crossing the street. The guy was white, and the woman was Asian. I noticed she was bouncing a bit as she walked so she had to be braless. She was probably a b- or c-cup. As I waited for them to finish crossing the street, I noticed that her shirt was slightly transparent and that her nipples were visible.
Old 05-17-2021, 06:41 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default Naked Coffee Mug

Last winter I had a few custom coffee mugs made of nude photos of my wife put on the mugs,very nice job he did too,some are just topless and some are full nudes, one mug was just a full view of a side tit and on the reverse side was a front pic of just tits,no face,so about 5 miles from home I set the mug on a telephone pod along the road and a few days later the mug was gone,everytime I drive by there I wonder who found the mug.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:44 AM

Thanked 10,448 Times in 523 Posts
Default so low key it is almost pointless

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...6&postcount=10

Saturday Lisa and I were on a motorcycle ride with her brother and sister in law. Our ride took us past the park Lisa and I had a quickie at last fall. As we went by the entrance to the park Lisa gave me a squeeze, her way of reminding me she remembered last fall also. That's it, nothing else to add. LOL
Old 05-24-2021, 10:07 PM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post

Saturday Lisa and I were on a motorcycle ride with her brother and sister in law. Our ride took us past the park Lisa and I had a quickie at last fall. As we went by the entrance to the park Lisa gave me a squeeze, her way of reminding me she remembered last fall also. That's it, nothing else to add. LOL
Sometimes just the two of you knowing is the biggest thrill. Sounds like you need to swing back by that park
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2021, 08:30 AM

Thanked 16,405 Times in 1,150 Posts

Yesterday, my other sister in law (who I never talk much about because she is actually the only normal person in my wife's family) stopped by. She is the DDD boobs but size 2 waist type (all natural). I haven't ever seen anything of her except a one-piece swimsuit that outlined her nipples pretty well and gave away all the "busy" details down below, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, she was wearing extremely tight leggings and a tight top (all her tops are tight because in order to fit her body type, they have to be tight). I could see that she was wearing a dark purple or dark red bra under her tight black top.

She gave my her typical very tight, long hug. Then when I stepped away, I happened to look at her boobs because the sun came in the window, caught my eye, and I was simply not looking at the sun. I looked up at her and she caught me looking at her boobs, even though it wasn't on purpose.

She smiled and winked at me.

Then she left.

I don't know why that was such a rush, but it was.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2021, 10:02 AM

Thanked 8,895 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:

Isn't that hot?
When we were still dating, I took my wife on a mini vacation to New Hampshire, where we drove the famous and scenic Kancamagus Highway (Rt112). There is a scenic rest area along the route aptly named the "Hancock Scenic Overlook", where she used more than her hand to work her magic on me! Now, every time someone mentions that highway, she'll make innocent mention of that rest area and how awesome the view was from there, all the while giving me "the look".
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 02:12 PM

Thanked 2,821 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:

Years ago my wife and I were up late and decided we wanted ice cream so we ran to the all night grocery store. We were in our night clothes. She was wearing sort of pajama pants. Dark pink, thin material. And a t shirt. No underwear or bra. She threw a sweatshirt on for the trip. Throughout the store I kept placing my hand on her butt and squeezing it. It felt so good just the cheek and thin material. I told her I was hard. We paid and exited, me trying to hide my boner. In the car I whipped it out, mostly as a joke but to my surprise she leaned across the car and started sucking me off. I came in her mouth a couple minutes later. There’s no way anyone saw us. Empty parking lot around 11pm. Not a low key story I know.

The low key part is the same as yours. Every time we drive by that store one of us jokes if we should pull in for a quick blowjob. Always makes my heart skip a beat.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s