One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #491  
Old 12-03-2019, 08:41 AM
Plainlover2002 Plainlover2002 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 102
Thanks: 3,104
Thanked 978 Times in 99 Posts
Default anybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathybates View Post
I caught my oldest brother jerking off once. I went down to his room tell him dinner was done (my brothers had rooms in the finished basement.) I knocked and he didn't answer, so I figured he was napping. I opened the door and he was laying on his bed with headphones on, watching porn on his laptop. His Johnson was sticking out of his boxers and he was stroking away. I stood there in shock for a few seconds, not sure what to do/think. Finally I snapped out of it, and shut the door. He never realized I was there.

I caught my other brother masturbating once as well. I didn't even know anybody else was home. I was going into his room to get my cd that I had loaned him. He was home, on his bed, completely naked with his manhood in his hand.. I was halfway into his room before either of us realized what was going on. He jumped up and literally chased me out of his room, butt naked. lol

I saw my dads wiener twice. One time he was changing out of his wet clothes in the laundry/mud room. He had the door shut but not locked. I didn't figure there would be a naked person on the other side. He didn't freak out, he just said "oh sorry honey, I should of locked the door."

The next time was when I walked in on him masturbating (yep, 3 for 3.) My dad built a big shop behind our house to house his toys. My dad and brothers were really into cars, so my dad spent a lot of time in the shop (brothers had moved out at this point.). He had it set up pretty nice, had a little office with a mini fridge and microwave, computer, tv, etc.. Anyways, one evening my mom was out shopping with my aunt and she was trying to get ahold of my dad to see if he wanted her to bring him any food home, and he wasn't answering his cell phone... She asked me to run out there and tell him to call her back.

When I got out to the garage, he wasn't out in the bay area, so I walked into the office.... and he was sitting in office chair watching porn (no sound) and beating off... As soon as I opened the door we made eye contact, I pretended not to see what he was doing and blurted out (mom wants you to call her, then walked out shutting the door behind me. We never spoke about what happened.

I caught my mom masturbating once as well (or at least I think I did.) I barged into her mom (yes I need to learn to fucking knock, but every room in that house has locks, so its not all my fault.) Anyways, she was laying naked on the bed, I think she heard me before I seen her. Because she jerked her hands back and closed her legs and kind of rolled over on her side in one swift motion as I was walking in. I was suspicious and she knew it. She tried playing it cool and slid over and sat on the edge of the bed. It was brutally hot outside, but the a/c was on and the house was cool. She said something like "I was taking a nap, and got hot."

"oh, ok". She got up and walked over to the pile of clothes in the floor and picked them up and got dress... All I know, is her genitalia was still swollen and slimy.
Did anybody ever catch you?
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
  #492  
Old 12-09-2019, 08:12 PM
kathybates kathybates is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: On a midnight train, going anywhere.
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,129 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainlover2002 View Post
Did anybody ever catch you?
oh yeah, more than once... I was/am a chronic masturbator.

One time I took one of my fathers empty beer bottles to use as a.... well, you know.

I peeled the labels off so they wouldn't get lost up inside me, gave it a quick bath, and went to town with it.

After I finished, I laid it on my end table and went to go take a shower (I had a big a-framed attic master bedroom.) When I got out of the shower my mom was sitting on my bed with a concerned look on her face. I gave her a little gesture like "whats up."

She raises her hand up, and in the her hand was my beer bottle toy.

I was 18 and honestly had even tasted a sip of beer.... but I had to take the hit on this one. She told me she couldn't control what I did outside the house, but she didn't want me drinking at home. lol

I said okay and apologized...
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 12-28-2019, 05:05 PM
kathybates kathybates is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: On a midnight train, going anywhere.
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,129 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathybates View Post
I caught my mom masturbating once as well (or at least I think I did.) I barged into her mom (yes I need to learn to fucking knock, but every room in that house has locks, so its not all my fault.) Anyways, she was laying naked on the bed, I think she heard me before I seen her. Because she jerked her hands back and closed her legs and kind of rolled over on her side in one swift motion as I was walking in. I was suspicious and she knew it. She tried playing it cool and slid over and sat on the edge of the bed. It was brutally hot outside, but the a/c was on and the house was cool. She said something like "I was taking a nap, and got hot."

"oh, ok". She got up and walked over to the pile of clothes in the floor and picked them up and got dress... All I know, is her genitalia was still swollen and slimy.
I've been asked to go into more detail on this.. so here it goes.

My mom's car was blocking mine in and I was in a big hurry (I was already running late for work.) I sprinted down the hallway and barged into my parents bedroom.

Mom was laying butt naked on her bed in sort of a birthing position. As the door swung open, in one swift motion she jerked her hands away from her hairy muff, closed her legs and rolled over on her side in the fetal position, facing away from me. If she was trying to hide her wet swollen privates, she definitely picked the wrong position.

"I just need your keys so I can move your car" I said suspiciously.

She rolled back over into the birth position with feet spread but her thighs closed. Her fingers were now interlaced and her hands were resting on her belly.... "mmm, she said check that top drawer" and nodded at the dresser at the foot of their bed.

"this one" I said as I pointed over at a random drawer.

She said "no, that one" and spread her legs and used her finger to point between her legs and at the correct drawer.

Her legs were now spread, putting her slimy cooter out in the open. She was clearly not napping, unless she was in the "mist" of a wet dream.

As I was looking for the keys she slid over and sat at the end of the bed. "she said something like "it was so hot I was going to try and take or nap", trying to explain why she was laying naked in bed.

"oh, I said... well the keys aren't in there sooo?"

She said "let me get some clothes on and I'll help you find them." She walked over to a pile of clothes in the floor and picked them up and started getting dressed."
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 12-29-2019, 12:38 PM
kathybates kathybates is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: On a midnight train, going anywhere.
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,129 Times in 52 Posts
Default

So I've been asked to describe my mothers looks in more detail. This is how I would describe her at the time of the incident.

She had natural auburn hair and pale creamy skin. She had freckles on her face, neck, upper chest, and arms... basically were she got the most sun. She had light blue hazel eyes - a very pretty contrasted.

She's about 5'6" tall and 130-135 lbs. Not skinny, but not really chubby either... I'd describe her as soft.

She was big breasted with very nice 36DD.

She had a dark brown/almost black bush. Nope, the carpet did not match the d****s... but I can insure you her hair colors were natural.


And because I already know I'm going to be asked. She had some what meaty lips. Not dangling or anything, but defiantly lippy. Her clit was small and not really visible. From the looks of things she got very wet. Basically we share the same vagina. Otherwise, we don't really resemble each other all that much.
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 01-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

At our last Christmas celebration yesterday with my sister's family.

My sister spent pretty much four hours on the floor with a kiddo, in a sweater that was open with a tank top under it, bent over so you could see into her very padded, very unfitting bra. As I have mentioned before, she has no boobs at all, just very puffy nips.

All seven people there stared at her the entire time; it didn't matter who they were, but they were all family members.

Simple but fascinating, I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 01-08-2020, 11:21 AM
VXCguy's Avatar
VXCguy VXCguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 34,303
Thanked 11,441 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default

Thats SOOO HOT!!!
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
  #497  
Old 01-09-2020, 01:29 AM
PuffyNips PuffyNips is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 41
Thanks: 447
Thanked 979 Times in 43 Posts
Default

My wife and her sister are big into marathons, triathalons, bike races and anything outdoor athletic. There is a race each year where people run a 3 mile course course through a muddy swamp. They get ridiculously filthy. After one such race my wife and her sister came back to my car. I said there is no way I'm letting them in caked in so much mud. I told them they had to change outside the car. So they both stripped down naked and used towels to brush the remaining mud off. I had a full view of my sister-in-law for a good 5 minutes.
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 01-09-2020, 02:33 AM
firefighterlksh firefighterlksh is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks: 269
Thanked 58 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Puffynipples I do those mud runs as well and usually there is a fire hose at the end that people crowd around and get showered off. ALWAYS A GOOD SITE there. Wet t shirts and some nudity.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to firefighterlksh For This Useful Post:
  #499  
Old 01-09-2020, 11:15 AM
stevezr1's Avatar
stevezr1 stevezr1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 461
Thanks: 4,741
Thanked 6,005 Times in 453 Posts
Default Spray 'em down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyNips View Post
My wife and her sister are big into marathons, ...............There is a race each year where people run a 3 mile course course through a muddy swamp. ..................is no way I'm letting them in caked in so much mud. ............... So they both stripped down naked and used towels to brush the remaining mud off. I had a full view of my sister-in-law for a good 5 minutes.
If I were you...............
Next time, I would bring two 5 gallon pump-up spray canisters full of water and hose them down yourself. Top to bottom... EVERYWHERE!
.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
  #500  
Old 01-09-2020, 10:26 PM
canepar canepar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 42
Thanks: 4
Thanked 851 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonenglish View Post
So this happened just between Christmas and New year. My wife can be quite prudish and shy which is why I was surprised at how un-embarrassesd she was. She is 33, slim, small tits but good shape.

We were upstairs in our bedroom. She was in the process of getting changed to go much her horses out. She was stood in just her bra and a thong. The bra was skimpy and so was the thong.

I had the hair dryer on as I was drying some random soft toys the kids had got that had needed to be washed.

All of a sudden her dad (widower in his 60s) appeared in the doorway. She goes to the horses with him and he had let himself in downstairs, shouted but we hadn't heard him. So he made his way upstairs.

He came in just as my wife was getting undressed. She stood there practically naked and continued to get changed in front of him. He didn't excuse himself, he just stood and watched and made small talk.

As far as I know it's the first time it's happened.
Maybe it was the first time at your home but for sure it was not at the time she lived with her father.

Perhaps she have grown up walking around in her thong and it was natural for her to be seen like that all the time around her close family,

That's why she might feel relaxed and confortable with her dad. Obviously it was not a big deal between them.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to canepar For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.