uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2016, 03:08 AM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

Tons of people have pics of my wife. Last weekend I discovered she likes to go on local CL and talk to guys posting ads. They ask her for nudes and she obliges. I asked her why she was okay with doing that and she said that she knows I share her pictures so why not let more people see. I ended up giving her pictures she didn't have on her phone to share.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 11:08 AM

A lot of people we encounter regularly. I don't get much out of showing the photos to random people, but knowing that people Beth knows and sees regularly have photos of her spread and nude showing her pussy and asshole turns me on immensely.

I used to keep printed copies of some of the better photos and leave them in places that they would get picked up. I'd usually leave a big stack with doubles so that a couple could be taken without drawing suspicion, but I'd always know how many were missing.

I've done this when Beth has taken her car to our mechanic and put them in the glovebox or when we've gone on holiday and the hotel room has been cleaned. It's such an amazing thrill knowing someone has pictures of her spread pussy and not knowing who.

I've also managed on a few occasions to 'lose a bet' deliberately so that I've had to share her photos with someone she knew. The best time being with her sleeze bag boss which I posted in another thread.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nickm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM

Thanked 26,544 Times in 1,275 Posts

One time when we were coming home from a party thrown by a vendor I did a lot of business with, my wife asked me a lot about Chuck. Chuck was a nice looking guy, single, I did a lot of work with him. I asked her why she was so curious, she said they talked a bit and she found him to be very sexy. She has had a few hotwife encounters, but she knows we limit it to strangers, we talked about it, and she said she can fantasize all she wants.

We were in bed and I was playing into her Chuck fantasy, she knew I was pretending, but I told her I has shown Chuck nude pics of her, then I told her how hot he thought she was. This fantasy really set her off. I asked her if it would turn her on if Chuck saw her nude pics, even if her face wasn't exposed and he didn't know it was her. She said it definitely would, the idea that he might get an erection and masturbate to her pic was hot.

So I made up an anonymous gmail account, we took some pics with no face, rings or anything identifying in the background, but a gradual buildup to graphic nudity. She sent him several anonymous pics to his work email, the only one I had.

There were no other events where he saw her, he had given her his personal email, so she sent him pics even after he left that company and moved away. I think she sent him about 20 pics total. If it turns her on, it turn me on.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:09 AM

Thanked 2,821 Times in 123 Posts

One night my wife and about five or six of her friends went to a spot in the woods that we partied at in our late teens. Normally here were 15 to 30 young people there. But that night it was just them. They started a bonfire and got drunk and they all for some reason decided to get naked. I remember hearing stories of this night. All these girls naked. Beer bonging and taking turns peeing standing up (apparently it can be done!) onto the fire. It always got me going. Then one night we're with a group of friends at the pub and one of the girls who was there that night was there. The subject of that night came up. And as they relayed the events at one point my wife goes "oh and we beerbonged naked that night." The other girl who was there had a new boyfriend we'd never met and he responds to my wife "it's true. I've seen pictures." So this is news to me. I've heard this night recounted many times with the other girls who were there. But no one ever mentioned pictures. So they're out there somewhere. I envy the lucky dudes that have come across them. Everyone one of those friends of hers were good looking.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:28 AM

Thanked 12,184 Times in 453 Posts

It's hard to tell.

While my ex and I were social nudists, friends and club members snapped quite a few naked pictures of us. Many more of my wife. Someone would call for a group picture and my wife would jump right in. Somewhere "out there" someone has a pic of my wife sitting on my lap with her legs open.

None of these pics has surfaced over the years; nudists tend to be trustworthy when it comes to nude pics. But it would be funny to see one surface after all these years!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 06:37 PM

one of my friends has a boatload of her pics and vids..says he deleted them but I doubt it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 12:34 PM

Thanked 4,022 Times in 247 Posts

Mrs A has sent a few men we have met some photos and videos of her, them and us playing.

We were once coming home on the tram from an evening out where we went for a drink and some cheeky flashing shots in the pubs.
I dared her to give the man sat opposite us a quick flash of stockings and pussy.

She acted a little shocked but did it. She crossed her legs a bit wider than normal. His eyes lit up!
We both pretended not to notice. I nudged her to do it again, after a short pause she did it again when nobody else was looking, he had his eyes glued between her legs.
He looked away and then took his mobile phone from his inside pocket and pretended to text or something.

What he didn't realise was that we could see the reflection behind him in the tram window as it was dark outside. He had switched his camera on.
I nudged Mrs A again and she waited until it was clear and just opened her legs slow and wide and held them open for about ten seconds.
The stranger across from us took a couple of shots (no flash on his phone) and I saw them in the reflection on his window, close ups of her stockinged thighs and shaven pussy lips!

The cheeky bugger!
Old 07-10-2017, 07:44 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 173 Posts

I was really hurt when my ex's old boyfriend posted a bunch of photos of her. But I completely changed my mind after I looked at them. I actually think that they are the hottest thing I have ever seen. She and I have talked about them and have had countless sexting for a year about it. Come on. Who doesn't think that is the most amazing dripping pussy ever? We talk about it while fucking. I got over the hurt.
Attached Thumbnails
image (1) (1).jpg  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:46 AM

Thanked 31,394 Times in 1,371 Posts
Default Jeanne

According to this Flickr Page....... A LOT of people!
Attached Thumbnails
Flicker Views.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dirtyharry11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 05:21 PM

Default Love to see if anyone has pics of my wife.

Email me if you know her and send pics.
Attached Thumbnails
5817.jpg   5794.jpg  

IMG_5125.jpg   42.jpg  

124.jpg  

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hairy Wife Playing

1m:08s

11-10-2015
bigbouncingboobs1