Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2023, 06:25 AM

Thanked 1,596 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
Xico, how do you meet these ladies. Do you advertise?
Word of mouth.
Naturist sites. If they have an art or modelling group.
Modelling sites especially those for life art models but also some photographic sites.
I tend to work with complete beginners.
Occasionally i will advertise and that has led to some sessions too
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2023, 08:02 AM

Default Early Art

When I first started drawing I was OK, but still needed to improve and so I joined the Guild of Erotic artists as was a great place to meet fellow artists, photographers and models. They were based in a barn on a remote farm and the barn doubled up as a photo studio as well as a meeting place. The Guild disbanded in 2017 but through the site I met Debs who was a fellow artist.
She was a BIG lady, both tall and also in body. She was an artist herself and taught in a local technical college. She also ran art classes from her home studio. I decided to go along to one of her life drawing sessions and there was Debs, myself and 3 other female artists. Unfortunately the model lined up was a no show and after no one volunteered to stand in, Debs herself said she would pose. She quickly removed her clothes and lay down in the centre of us all and asked us to draw her from 3 different views. The pose was quite simple, with her head supported by one hand and she covered her modesty with her spare hand between her thighs. Apart from her big saggy tits not much to see. Anyway the session continued and we all drew for around 20 minutes and then moved round to the next position etc.
When the session ended she threw on a large robe over her body. I go talking to her and she showed me some of her art. Her work was more abstract to mine but it turns out she enjoyed drawing erotica and she got out her couples pieces. To me they were more cartoonish but I said they were nice etc. She then asked me if I fancied posing for the class and I said no (I would now...Haha) She then asked if I would pose for her one on one and so I agreed on condition she posed for me at same time. It was agreed.
On the day in question I thought we would be in her studio but instead she said we can do it in her bedroom as studio was cold. We had agreed we would both do erotic poses ie, sexual.
She stripped first. As I said she was a large lady with saggy tits. You could not see her pussy until she lay down or opened her legs and when I did see it it was covered in a fine pubic hair. Started off with poses of her kneeling on bed, laying down and then sat up with legs parted. She started sucking on her nipples which she had no trouble in reaching and then some open leg shots with her fingers doing the walking. She then produced some sex toys and proceeded to masturbate with them, using two toys at once. It was at that stage I asked her if she would like me to strip naked now and give her a hand with her toys. She looked pleased and nodded yes and so I quickly disposed of my clothes to reveal a proud erection. Now normally I do not like the larger ladies but when presented with someone openly playing with their pussy, well I am only human,

The next hour we passed the camera between ourselves taking pics of each other, touching each other, and basically having some fun. She got the pics she wanted and I got mine. The session ended with her reaching orgasm as I took pics of her face and then she wanted some money shots of me and so i obliged shooting my load over my stomach and chest.

These are early drawings of mine so not as good as the later ones and come as a result of both meetings
Attached Thumbnails
recline study three views.jpg   handt.jpg  

toys.jpg   debs 4.jpg  

P1010584.JPG  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2023, 08:17 AM

Default Early drawings 2

Also through the Guild of Erotic artists I met a couple, Cee and her hubby Rob. Rob was a professional photographer and Cee would often model for him.
They had booked the barn for a days shooting and asked me if I would like to join them. When I got there, the barn was set up as a photo studio with black d****s all round and lights set up. Cee was our model and both Rob and myself would take the pics. We started off with Cee in the middle of the room with a chair as a prop. She was dressed in a loose fitting red skirt, red shoes and white blouse. Rob started off directing her first and soon had her naked. She was mid 50s, shoulder length blond hair, small tits and a shaven pussy.
We had a few changes of clothing and then some artistic style nudes with her d****d over various props. Nothing too explict in the poses.
We stopped for a break after about 3 hours and had a cup of tea and some cakes they had brought along. Rob then asked me if I was in a hurry to leave. Not at all... He then asked if I could take some pics of Cee and himself together using his very expensive £6000 camera. I agreed of course.
So after the break Rob stripped off and joined Cee naked. He knew exactly the type of poses they wanted and so all I had to do was click away. Very soon the poses became more sexual and Rob quickly developed an impressive erection. Cee was on her knees in front of him and soon they were having oral, 69 position etc and then full sex, stopping every so often so i could get the perfect pic. I wish at the time I had been brave enough to strip off and join them but I remained professional and finished taking pics for them.
Afterwards Rob gave me a copy of all the pics from his camera so I had a nice memento and I then completed the art for them. Again some of my early artwork
Attached Thumbnails
20100713_53.JPG   20100713_5.JPG  

20100713_299.JPG   bj.jpg  

cee crouch.jpg   crouch 2.jpg  

life art.jpg   pen and ink.jpg  

sit on face.jpg   together.jpg  

Old 09-02-2023, 03:35 AM

Default sex, drugs and rock and roll

I was contacted by a young lady who agreed to pose for some artistic nudes. She wanted to do a themed session on sex drugs and rock and roll. When I arrived at her place she had a friend there as a chaperone just to make sure I wasnt a creep! After a cup of tea and and a chat she agreed to pose. her friend said she would be in the next room.
The lady in question was an attractive 23 year old with long blond hair and blue eyes. Nice figure and as I later found our nice B/C cup boobs which were not pert and sagged slightly but still very nice and a shaven pussy.
So the poses started with her topless and using a guitar as a prop. She wanted to leave her panties on to start with until she felt comfortable and it was only at the very end of the session when she removed them for a couple of back photos.
I did the drawings for her. Happy with most of them although I did struggle with her eyes on one piece and never happy with it
Once the art was completed she agreed to do a second session for me in lingerie, a nurses outfit and a sexy sailor outfit. This time she was alone but again the session was carried out with her panties on, although they did get removed for some tasteful pics for the last 20 minutes
Attached Thumbnails
drawing 1.1.jpg   drawing 2.jpg  

drawing 3....jpg   drawing 4.jpg  

drawing 5.jpg   drawing 6.jpg  

k-2-2.jpg   Presentation1.jpg  

draw111.JPG   P1060842.JPG  

Old 09-08-2023, 11:09 AM

Default Ems

I started corresponding with a 30 something divorcee who i met though a life drawing site. She had posed once before for a life sitting and agrees to pose for me. She was recently divorced and had lost a few pounds in weight and wanted to do it whilst at the weight she was. We corresponded for a couple of weeks until we could agree a date when i would visit her. She seemed super excited. She had viewed my erotic
work and ehought it was great as not your usual life sitting drawings and had hinted she may be up for some adult poses.
The say in question I arrived at hers around 10am. Her kids were safely at school and we had around 4 1/2 hours spare.
She was a slightly larger lady bit looked very pretty and she had obviously just done her make up. Short bobbed dark hair. Large breasts.
I started off taking a few test shots of her...mainly portraits as we chatted a little and had a cup of tea. I then suggested we start off with lingerie and she disappeared to come back in black bra, panties, stockings and suspenders.
First pics of her standing again wall, then lying down and finally the bra came off so i could get a good view of her tits. Her nipples were like bullets and she had to excuse herself a few times as she was getting turned on and needed the powder room!
Then onto the couch... where it was rime to see how comfortable she was going slightly more erotic. So i requested she she slide her hand down inside her panties to touch her pussy.... then lets pull the panties up tight so they crept up into her slit.... no complaints... ok lets pull the panties to the side so i can see her pussy. Again no hesitation and she revealed a gorgeous pussy with well defined labia and it was very wet.
What followed were more loses holding her o
Pussy open wide, thwn she went for some toys so she could put on a show and I helped her out making sure her labia were correctly held open. Her juices were running down from her pussy to her arse crack and when she started using her purple vibrator it wasn't long before she came. She was a little embarrassed she had cum. So easily but said she needed that.
I had stayed dressed throughout with my cock straining in my pants.
She then asked if I had a condom and would i take her to bed. But thats another story
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2023, 12:23 PM

Default Envy

I envy you your experiences. I love to see women and couples during their intimate moments. The best foreplay my spouse and I ever had was watching other couples have sex at Rio's Spa in London.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2023, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xico View Post
I started corresponding with a 30 something divorcee who i met though a life drawing site. She had posed once before for a life sitting and agrees to pose for me. She was recently divorced and had lost a few pounds in weight and wanted to do it whilst at the weight she was. We corresponded for a couple of weeks until we could agree a date when i would visit her. She seemed super excited. She had viewed my erotic
work and ehought it was great as not your usual life sitting drawings and had hinted she may be up for some adult poses.
The say in question I arrived at hers around 10am. Her kids were safely at school and we had around 4 1/2 hours spare.
She was a slightly larger lady bit looked very pretty and she had obviously just done her make up. Short bobbed dark hair. Large breasts.
I started off taking a few test shots of her...mainly portraits as we chatted a little and had a cup of tea. I then suggested we start off with lingerie and she disappeared to come back in black bra, panties, stockings and suspenders.
First pics of her standing again wall, then lying down and finally the bra came off so i could get a good view of her tits. Her nipples were like bullets and she had to excuse herself a few times as she was getting turned on and needed the powder room!
Then onto the couch... where it was rime to see how comfortable she was going slightly more erotic. So i requested she she slide her hand down inside her panties to touch her pussy.... then lets pull the panties up tight so they crept up into her slit.... no complaints... ok lets pull the panties to the side so i can see her pussy. Again no hesitation and she revealed a gorgeous pussy with well defined labia and it was very wet.
What followed were more loses holding her o
Pussy open wide, thwn she went for some toys so she could put on a show and I helped her out making sure her labia were correctly held open. Her juices were running down from her pussy to her arse crack and when she started using her purple vibrator it wasn't long before she came. She was a little embarrassed she had cum. So easily but said she needed that.
I had stayed dressed throughout with my cock straining in my pants.
She then asked if I had a condom and would i take her to bed. But thats another story
Forot to add the drawimgs
Attached Thumbnails
emma1.jpg   emma2.jpg  

emma   3.jpg   emmacol.s.jpg  

flower.jpg   40.jpg  

53.jpg   97.jpg  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2023, 03:13 AM

Default Early drawings 3

When I first started drawing nudes, I met a university art student who would pose for classes and she agreed to help me out and do some expressive poses for me. We did the session in her tiny flat near the Uni.
She met me at the door dressed in just a robe, so that no pantie lines etc would be visible.
She had an unusual look. Aged about 23, tall and very skinny with small tits. A shaven pussy with pronounced inner labia and which I noticed later had a clit piercing... and dreadlocks, which was one of the reasons i wanted to draw her as that would be a challenge. Her ears were heavily pierced and she had a long neck
After a cup of tea we spent an hour running through a series of fluid and artistic poses. I did a few quick sketches and that was that. Nothing sexual but when studying the photos afterward i was able to get a good close up of her body
Attached Thumbnails
poses.jpg   draw 2.jpg  

simple sm.jpg   drawing 1 Jane.jpg  

head.jpg   poss2.JPG  

poss4.JPG  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2023, 06:42 AM

Default Cassandra

Cassandra and her husband are naturists. They live on the south coast and Cassandra has enjoyed modelling for a few years. She is one of the regular models for the uk village ladies and i have also seen her photos on those cheeky nudist greetings cards.
Anyhow, she agreed to pose for me for some art and this was a strictly professional arrangement. Tasteful nudes only and hubby would join her for a few poses as well.
60 plus lady. Lovely body, a fine covering of hair over her pussy. No open leg shots and even when posing with hubby no sexual tension whatsoever. Still I got to see a sexy lady naked and produced the art as shown. The final drawing was done with a pen and a sort of experimental piece.
Attached Thumbnails
ang3.jpg   angchas.jpg  

angie1.jpg   exp.jpg  

1.jpg   10.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2023, 07:01 AM

Default Linda

Linda was a 30 something lady who agreed to pose for me through a life drawing site. We met initially for a coffee to discuss doing a session and then arranged it for a few days later. Went to her small one bedroomed flat and asked her to strip naked. A larger lady with large hanging breasts. Quite a pretty face. She was very conscious of a large scar on her stomach but I said we could choose poses to help hide that. Started off with standing and sitting art nude poses. Then lying on her back and then onto the sofa and legs parted. Her pussy had a covering of hair and I could see her slit was slightly open and very wet. We laughed about it and she admitted it was turning her on so i suggested some erotic poses where she could start touching herself..
I was starting to sport an erection and asked her would she like me to strip naked too and she said yes. I then started to help her finger and play with her pussy and she offered to suck my cock, saying that she loved to have a cock in her mouth. We moved to the bedroom where I asked her if she had any sex toys. She produced a pi9nk vibrator which she started to use on herself . I photographed her and made a short video then stood beside her as she truned her head to take my cock into her mouth again.
The session ended with lovely climax for us both
Attached Thumbnails
LL1.jpg   l2.jpg  

l3.jpg   l4.jpg  

l5.jpg   l1.jpg  

95.JPG   98.JPG  

Last edited by Xico; 09-14-2023 at 07:03 AM. Reason: add photo

Tags
drawings ai, pictures, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sc1

5m:30s