uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2023, 01:18 PM

Default At the moment definitely her co-worker :D

A few months ago my wife and a co-worker were on a business trip to a customer in Germany. After a car trip of six hours they arrived and checked in at the hotel. After having a drink at the bar, they decided to go to their rooms and get ready for dinner with the customers a few hours later.
When my wife got to her room she saw that the shower was rather on the small side. She herself likes to have some space when showering so that she can avoid the water jet to prevent her hair from getting wet. When she starts to unload her things, she sees a bathrobe hanging in the wardrobe together with a bag with a towel for the sauna. Then she gets the idea to go to the showers of the wellness. We have done this quite a bit in the past when we were on holiday together and the shower was too small. So she undresses, puts her hair back in a bun and puts on the bathrobe.
When she arrives in the wellness area, she sees that there are still guests present. A man and a woman are in the sauna. Since we have been visiting mixed nude saunas for more than 20 years, the other guests were no problem for her. So bathrobe and towel on the clothes hanger, scrub sponge and shower soap into the shower room.
When she is showering she hears someone step into a jacuzzi and turn on the jets. She hadn't noticed the jacuzzi when she entered the room. She thinks that there is still some time to enjoy the jacuzzi. Because drying yourself off first and then getting into a bath doesn't make sense, she steps naked out of the showers in search of the jacuzzi. When she steps towards the jacuzzi, she sees a man sitting in it. When she gets closer and is about to step into the bath via the steps, the man turns towards the steps and recognizes her co-worker. They both startle and she quickly turns and heads back to the showers, quickly putting on her bathrobe. A moment later her co-worker, meanwhile also back in bathrobe, apologizes with a red face.

So it seems that her colleague had a good view of her shaved pussy and firm D-cup
Old 01-09-2023, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam77sam77 View Post
You said she tried to avoid him, but you crossed him couple of times anyway... When it happened, did she try to cover herself, or stayed nude even if it was not comfortable for her? If you think it is interesting, you can describe some of these encounters. And what he could see during them.
First time was most unexpected, as we were sitting in a sauna, she was laying down on her towel as she usually does when there's place, when he (and his wife i suppose) entered, she didnt immediately notice but only after a couple of seconds/minute after they made eye contact. They took a spot next to us actually, so he could see everything from her pussy to her tits etc. She didnt immediately get up and leave, they had a very brief convo like "oh hey, what a coincidence, you come often etc etc". During the convo she sat upright and had put her towel around her waist covering her pussy atleast, and her arms kindof covering her boobs.

After that we didnt exactly encounter them directly but we passed each other couple of times, mostly wearing a robe, exchanging smiles, except once he passed us while walking to bathroom as we were taking a shower. I think it was a coincidence, but he might have spotted us going for a shower and took a trip to the bathroom so he had to pass us, who knows.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to hornybf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2023, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybf View Post
I think the Dynamic is a bit different when an older guy sees a younger/desirable woman naked, if they know each other, for the guy its not that big of a deal to be seen naked, no girls in the office would want to see that dude naked, but lots of dudes probably would wanna see her naked, if that made sense.

Im sure she told her friends at work, the dude looked pretty regular/nothing special as far as i remember, maybe a little on the fat side / smaller member, but she's not the type to gossip about it, she's more embarassed then anything about it.
You can also say you have seen his naked wife... I wish you next time you meet them, your girlfriend will be more relaxed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sam77sam77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2023, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam77sam77 View Post
You can also say you have seen his naked wife... I wish you next time you meet them, your girlfriend will be more relaxed.
Yea his wife was nothing to look at, unless you like saggy tits. No I wish she was too, it would've given him some more time to memoize her figure and body so he could better fantasize about her later on. I hope he still sometimes thinks about her, who knows.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hornybf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2023, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybf View Post
Yea his wife was nothing to look at, unless you like saggy tits. No I wish she was too, it would've given him some more time to memoize her figure and body so he could better fantasize about her later on. I hope he still sometimes thinks about her, who knows.
I didn't expect his wife was something to look at. But for your gf, realising that he was not alone, but also his naked wife was together with him, it could make it less uncomfortable for her. That nudity is a standard for them and there is nothing to worry about. Or less to worry about...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sam77sam77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2023, 10:52 AM

Thanked 3,236 Times in 261 Posts
Default Her employees

We were on an isolated beach, where some folks stripped off while others remained clothed. Far enough from home that we probably wouldn't be discovered by anyone we knew, as she held a very responsible position in our community. Once on the beach, we chose a hidden cove, stripped off and stretched out on our blanket. Exhausted from the long drive, she fell asleep while I read a book. She on her back, legs wide apart, knees slightly elevated. All was very private and quiet. While she was still asleep, one leg loosely flung over mine, three couples approached along the shoreline, all clothed. As they got closer, I recognised them as two members of her staff and their spouses, and two more of her employees. GF knew them all professionally; I knew them only through her. As they got closer, they recognised me and walked straight up to us. GF was still asleep, legs splayed out, one leg over me, preventing me from moving to reach for a covering. They engaged me in conversation, and all I could do was remain in place and chat with them as the six stood there looking down at our nakedness. They unfolded their beach chairs in an arc around our feet, obviously intending to stay for a while. Conversation was polite, nothing about us being nude and them clothed, nothing about how they could have counted her pubic hairs if they'd wanted to, nothing about now knowing what their boss's clitoris looks like, nothing about my growing erection; they were just out for a seaside hike.

She eventually woke up, was startled to see her employees there. She covered up. She still wishes they hadn't had so much time to study her naked body, as she has to see them every day and direct their work.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:51 PM

Thanked 5,245 Times in 365 Posts
Default Hiking

My wife hikes with a mixed group and sometimes I join. When the girls hike alone they might take nudes at the top but only on their own phones. My wife likes all the guys apart from one guy she can’t stand. Of course , the one time her girlie nude shoot photo is on someone else’s phone it ends up finding its way to the guy she hates. He was happy to tell her she looked great…
Old 01-12-2023, 05:50 AM

My wife’s first boyfriend was very controlling and narcissistic.

He forced her into some situations and was rough with her physically, mentally and sexually.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2023, 06:14 AM

Thanked 3,773 Times in 638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
My wife hikes with a mixed group and sometimes I join. When the girls hike alone they might take nudes at the top but only on their own phones. My wife likes all the guys apart from one guy she can’t stand. Of course , the one time her girlie nude shoot photo is on someone else’s phone it ends up finding its way to the guy she hates. He was happy to tell her she looked great…
Were they like full-frontal nudes? Or like shots from the back or nude but covered?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2023, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_Anna View Post
My wife’s first boyfriend was very controlling and narcissistic.

He forced her into some situations and was rough with her physically, mentally and sexually.
Let’s hear the details
The Following User Says Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed naked female, posture pics

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004