Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2021, 11:45 AM

Thanked 2,054 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelighterthief View Post
My wife and I did the spencer tunick shoot in salford years ago. there were 500 people on the shoot + assistants and a couple of bystanders as it was a public place.

I also got to see a friend of my wife (who I met for the first time in the meeting place for the shoot in the dark - the next time I see her is naked. It's a really weird feeling knowing that the people you are chatting to are all going to be naked.
We did the same at a different city, but I didn't see anyone I knew. None of my friends would have been crazy enough to do it, although my wife did recognise one guy from our local gym.

Yes, the long wait to take our clothes off was surreal. My wife was reassuring an Asian girl, who was absolutely terrified at the prospect of stripping off in public, that everything would be fine.

Another strange part was walking past a group of clothed people outside a hotel with their luggage waiting for their taxis or whatever. Still half asleep, they stared in wide eyed incredulity at the never ending troop of over a thousand naked people walking past. Then there was trying to hide behind other people as we walked past some TV cameras. The wierdest by far was passing a large group of grinning policemen.

We took some friends to the exhibition of the photographs. A crowd of strangers overheard my wife talking about the shoot. They said to her "you didn't get naked did you?". As she answered yes, they treated her like some kind of celebrity expecting her to stay there for ages so they could bombard her with questions about what it was like.

On the day, we'd hidden at the back of the crowd. When the photos were exhibited we could hardly be seen and both wished we'd been more up front so we'd featured more prominently. I think our friends were disappointed about this too. They did get to see my wife in all her glory a few years later when she posed solo, but that's another story.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 08-08-2021 at 11:57 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2021, 11:49 AM

Thanked 2,754 Times in 201 Posts

I used to belong to a nudist chatgroup, who also belonged to a non-landed club. My wife would occasionally jump in to say "Hi"; so she was familiar with the people in the group. We had been communicating for quite some time; and when we relocated I finally had the opportunity to go meet them in person. I went alone initially and met them all in person. After much discussion, my wife finally agreed to accompany me to one of the get-togethers.

So after hearing about her and having a few chats with her online; they were all going to finally meet her in the flesh (all of it). So yes it's definitely interesting when you meet the people you have been chatting with for some time - naked. My wife initially had some "trepidation" about meeting these people in person for the first time "au naturel." But then they were so happy to finally meet her that she got comfortable being naked in front of them.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2021, 03:31 PM

Thanked 3,584 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
. They did get to see my wife in all her glory a few years later when she posed solo, but that's another story.
Great story. But tell about your wife posing solo.
Old 08-11-2021, 04:43 PM

Thanked 3,389 Times in 144 Posts
Default Numbers...

My guess is an upwards of 30 guys-that have seen her nude.

I have known 3 directly whom she had sex with-Only twice with one of them.
I have only known this through being friends/ acquaintances with them over the years, and this was from many years ago in her early college years. It makes me laugh a bit knowing their level of immaturity then and still to this day and does not bother me in the slightest bit due to it being years ago and way prior than all of knowing each other-I point this out due to some guys/friends having huge problems over not being able to date certain girls or “get over” it once they find out.

I still plan to and am ready for more to see her nude, because to me...
she’s amazing to view and comes home with me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2021, 09:40 AM

Default Hmmm…

Literally THOUSANDS now!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to unawarewife For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
GF 11 24 14 b

0m:49s

11-24-2014
HCCR7077

7m:36s

05-07-2022