uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2020, 02:56 AM

Default Ex wife and gf's

I was lucky. Was always able to get girlfriends and wife to pose nude. Most of the time without ever having to ask. If they saw the camera, off came the clothes. Some just showing a little...some showing a lot. Started in the days before digital when the choice was a polaroid or getting them developed somewhere. Those were crazy times and I have tons of 35mm pix and slides and 8mm camcorder films. Then came digital and the ability to see what the pose was going to end up like. Digital was way easier...but film was a bit more exciting. Until I look, I forget sometimes just how many pix I have. Sadly, it's difficult to share the wealth safely. Lol.
Old 07-31-2021, 01:33 PM

Thanked 1,702 Times in 139 Posts
Default Sharing a topless cutie with my roomates

Been awhile! Here's another story. Unfortunately, I don't feel right about sharing the pic here (because she didn't willingly send it to me), but I hope you find the story hot. Honestly, it's pretty messed up even without showing her off!

About 10 years ago, I was dating a cute, petite little 24 year old gal. She was very shy and very nice, with perky little tits and a cute giggle. We were dating for a few months. She was out of a recent relationship and I wasn't looking for anything serious. It was mostly a fling but I thoroughly enjoyed coming over to her apartment at night, stripping her naked and making her squeel for an hour or two. She was clearly in a vulnerable place, but she absolutely loved the attention I gave her to her...and her tight little pussy.

Also important to the story, she had gotten to know my two roommates, who were both long time friends and nice dudes. She liked them very much, and found them to be attractive.

One night, while hanging in her bedroom, she started bragging about how her ex-boyfriend once took "tasteful" nudes of her, and that now, a year or two later, she was a bit nervous about it. She comforted herself by noting to me that she couldn't imagine he'd ever do anything but keep the pictures to himself. Still, the way she spoke about it, the fact that she partook in this clearly turned her on. After talking about it further, it turns out the pics were really PG13 at best. Mostly no face, side angles, always covering her lady bits. She said that one picture did show her butt and her face, as she turned her head to smile at the camera. Apparently this is the one she was nervous about, because she was totally identifiable.

I found her innocence about all this to be very hot. This guy had been her serious boyfriend for three years, and was clearly very attentive to her concerns. If it were me, I would have made sure to get some nice full frontal nudes of her at minimum! Meanwhile, she seemed very proud of herself for allowing the pics to be taken...even though they sounded extremely tame to me.

But I still loved that it turned her on.

About an hour later, she was doing some laundry in her bedroom, with her perky tits on full display and her runway strip clearly visible through her pink, transparent panties.

When she stood up out of the closet (on a whim) I said "Hey Ashley!" As she looked up at me, I snapped a picture of her, looking beautifully confused. She was facing me completely, with her tits on full display, and her pussy and her little runway nice and clearly visible.

Her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe it.

She made me show her the picture, grabbed my wrists playfully and started yelling "delete it you pervert! delete it!!" I teased her and said jokingly...no way, no way, this is my cellphone...you don't own my cellphone!"

We were both very turned on. Within moments, my dick was in her again.. As I spread her legs wide, she looked up at me in a horny, accusatory way and said "are you going to show your friends that picture???"

That caught me off guard big time. Little did she know, exposing my girlfriends to my friends is my biggest turn on. I was ridiculously horny, but I immediatly sensed it was more of a fantasy for her...and that she wouldn't actually want me to show them in real life. Rather than saying what I wanted to in my heart (absolutely, I will!) I responded instead, "do you want me to??"

She looked up at me aggressively and said "NO!!!"

This turned me on like crazy as well. Within no time, I told her to get on her knees, and let's just say that I made her look like a half gorgeous/ half glazed donut.

Afterwards, while she was in the bathroom cleaning up, I very quickly emailed myself the picture of her confused face, her little tits and her transparent panties.

When I got back to the room, we cuddled for a bit. Ashley said, "Hey...that was really hot. But seriously, can you please delete that picture from your phone?" I put up a pretend fight for a little more, and eventually said "of course."

I deleted it from my phone in front of her. She looked up at me and hugged me. We cuddled for a bit more and I went home. She was headed to grab dinner with her friend and then they were both coming over to hang out with my roomates and I afterwards.

Fast forward to 2 hours later. I was back home with my roommates, sharing a beer in front of our 50 inch tv. Ashley and her friend were set to come over in an hour.

On the screen? Ashley's confused face, her pink transparent underwear, her pussy, and her little tittys pointed directly at the camera.

We were cheering our beers and carefully studying her lady parts in HD quality. Zooming in from every angle to get a better look.

We turned off the t.v. when she was on her way. Ashley and her friend were both cute, but her friend may have been slightly hotter than her. Yet for some reason, my roomates seemed extra flirtatious with Ashley that night.

Can't imagine why .

I certainly never told her...and we broke up a few months later, very amicably. Every few months, I like to pull up the picture of her, and remind myself of the time I completely exposed her to my horny, voyuering roommates.

I later learned that on that night, besides exposing her to men without her knowledge for the first time, I also gave her her very first facial cum shot. That's what I call a successful night!
Old 08-02-2021, 10:09 PM

Thanked 1,687 Times in 124 Posts

I was on dating sites for years. I probably went out with at least 150-200 women. Many of their profiles would say things like "don't ask for nudes". What would they do during the first day or two of texting? Send nudes! I don't delete anything so I have what was sent to me. My best friend also has copies of pics I've received. I also have pics of my ex-wife and some long term girlfriends. I find some women don't want their pictures taken because they worry about what will happen to them later. Others don't care.

Pic of one of my exes.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2981.jpg  

Last edited by Massguy70; 08-02-2021 at 10:12 PM.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:04 AM

Thanked 1,702 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
I was on dating sites for years. I probably went out with at least 150-200 women. Many of their profiles would say things like "don't ask for nudes". What would they do during the first day or two of texting? Send nudes! I don't delete anything so I have what was sent to me. My best friend also has copies of pics I've received. I also have pics of my ex-wife and some long term girlfriends. I find some women don't want their pictures taken because they worry about what will happen to them later. Others don't care.

Pic of one of my exes.

Awesome! Did you give your best friend nudes of your ex wife, or show him ever?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 11:21 PM

Thanked 1,687 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Awesome! Did you give your best friend nudes of your ex wife, or show him ever?
That's something I should ask him about. He needed to use a computer while we were in Vegas years ago so I told him he could use my laptop. I had a folder on it's desktop that had my ex wife's name on it ("Karen Pictures"). I don't know if he clicked on the folder but I know if it was me, I'd look to see what was in there.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2022, 03:47 PM

Default Ex gf- pic sharing evolution!

Me talking to then-girlfriend 10 years ago

"No Casey, ofcourse I will never show anyone these naughty pictures of you. I love you and I would never disrespect you...even if we broke up"

Me talking to my good friend 5 years ago, while hanging out at a strip club.

"I swear...Casey could have easily worked at this strip club. Yeah, her tits were perfect. Oh...you want proof?" (Hands shaking...pulls out cellphone...shares Casey full frontal for the first time).

Me with 5 buddies, watching NFL game last year, after one of them complained that NFL halftime shows aren't good anymore

"Me - whose ready for a much better halftime show then????"

(Moments later...Casey on the bigscreen T.V....completely naked, full frontal, smiling at the boys...all of whom used to know her well. Skip to the next picture...Casey is spreading her legs wide for the camera, spreading her 22 year old pussy open with two fingers and sticking her tongue out. Finally, a video of her fresh out of the shower and completely naked...as I convinced her to jump up and down to "dry off those melons." A bit of stubble around her adorably shaved vagina.

Oops - sorry Casey! Don't worry, we won't tell your husband!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mmcmurry6969 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2022, 10:32 PM

Thanked 1,493 Times in 114 Posts
Default Show her

The chances of her seeing are pretty much ZERO
The Following User Says Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2022, 12:04 AM

Default here we go

My ex vivian chan. In SC
Attached Files
File Type: mov trim.8504F75D-296D-46E7-B7F4-18DC6C4BBD9D.MOV (2.10 MB, 425 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to greatdick123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 12:55 PM

Thanked 1,238 Times in 108 Posts

So this is also interesting to look at from the point of view of the current husband or boyfriend of a woman whose exes have an inventory of their nude pics. My wife doesn't like videos of her doing anything sexual but had no problems with me taking pics of her laying on her back nude with her legs spread, bent over on all fours with her pussy and asshole on full display, and while I had my dick in her the first night we got together (and at that time we both assumed it was just a one night stand). Before me, my wife had been with a lot of guys (and some girls) either as boyfriends, random hookups, and one night stands. That was all when everybody has smart phones or digital cameras or both so I am assuming there are plenty of pics or her out there. For me it is a turn on to know that there may be exes or maybe their friends they have sent pics to still enjoying views of my naked wife. I often wonder if anybody has posted those pics online and if there are strangers around the world seeing her naked body as well. So how does anybody else feel about this?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 12:07 PM

Default two sets of nudes of the ex

I have noted in other posts: my ex-wife did some pretty graphic nudes for her college boyfriend, which have since appeared all over the Net. I only discovered them after we split, and have brought them together as an album on my profile page. Some years later, while we were together, she presented me with a set of nude photos done by a professional(?) photographer. Her explanation of them was pretty shaky, and I have since discovered that this was one of those occasions where I got cuckolded. These are also in an album on my profile page, along with accounts of the occasions I got presented with cuckold horns, as Messages.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to regn For This Useful Post:

Tags
ex gf, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Wife4

1m:06s

05-22-2019
wet t shirt contest cancun 14

3m:14s

03-22-2011
deja

0m:52s