One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 12-03-2020, 03:51 AM
TomPepys TomPepys is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 307
Thanks: 261
Thanked 2,340 Times in 244 Posts
Default

These are great. I'd love to see video versions. If you need a hand with the editing, drop me a PM and I'd be glad to help out.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-15-2020, 01:46 PM
macedonia 1913 macedonia 1913 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 39
Thanks: 39
Thanked 1,662 Times in 41 Posts
Default

Life model Zoom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200417_211000.jpg (1.01 MB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg 20200417_211014.jpg (1,013.8 KB, 465 views)
File Type: jpg 20200417_211142.jpg (943.3 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 20200417_211207.jpg (1,002.9 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 20200417_211332.jpg (1.02 MB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 20200417_211244.jpg (951.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 20200417_211053.jpg (957.5 KB, 75 views)
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-15-2020, 01:50 PM
macedonia 1913 macedonia 1913 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 39
Thanks: 39
Thanked 1,662 Times in 41 Posts
Default

Life model zoom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tr004.jpg (80.4 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg tr007.jpg (77.1 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg tr003.jpg (79.7 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg tr010.jpg (87.7 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg tr002.jpg (84.3 KB, 262 views)
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-29-2020, 07:00 AM
Belini Belini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 261
Thanks: 5,572
Thanked 2,371 Times in 212 Posts
Default

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9E59C5D5-4363-4487-A881-A39366D44C46.jpeg (634.3 KB, 625 views)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-31-2020, 07:41 AM
kempie kempie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 221
Thanks: 1,153
Thanked 2,511 Times in 225 Posts
Default Confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belini View Post
Originals
I do not understand why a clothed artist and a nude model (clearly a different person - compare hairlines and ears) fit in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-31-2020, 12:09 PM
Belini Belini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 261
Thanks: 5,572
Thanked 2,371 Times in 212 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempie View Post
I do not understand why a clothed artist and a nude model (clearly a different person - compare hairlines and ears) fit in this thread.
Because they are the same person, cause I know her. You’re wrong.

But hey, tell you what - I’ll give -Fango-, and only fango, a more obvious one and he can verify. Nothing for you though.

Last edited by Belini; 12-31-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Belini For This Useful Post:
  #48  
Old 01-01-2021, 12:19 AM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,482 Times in 20,178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belini View Post
Because they are the same person, cause I know her. You’re wrong.

But hey, tell you what - I’ll give -Fango-, and only fango, a more obvious one and he can verify. Nothing for you though.
Anxiously awaiting...

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
  #49  
Old 01-01-2021, 06:46 AM
BMN BMN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 24
Thanks: 11
Thanked 371 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belini View Post
Because they are the same person, cause I know her. You’re wrong.

But hey, tell you what - I’ll give -Fango-, and only fango, a more obvious one and he can verify. Nothing for you though.
She has a mole on her upper left arm. It's consistent across both sets of images. She's also gorgeous!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BMN For This Useful Post:
  #50  
Old 01-02-2021, 03:13 AM
Belini Belini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 261
Thanks: 5,572
Thanked 2,371 Times in 212 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMN View Post
She has a mole on her upper left arm. It's consistent across both sets of images. She's also gorgeous!
She really is lovely. Wish I could share more directly, but for ones I take myself, I’m trying to keep faces more ambiguous.

But, you also get similar poses for quality. I always find that appealing in a side by side.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
art models, clothed/unclothed


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.